It keeps crashing when i try to open a single player world
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit
Java Version: Version 7 Update 21
Mods: None, i have a clean jar
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
Time: 5/13/13 6:31 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 315450728 bytes (300 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 223 (12488 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 211 (11816 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: [com.sijobe.spc.core.HookManager]
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 26 (1456 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 26 (1456 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; 
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
I think you both failed to properly install it although for different reasons. http://www.mediafire...iqi618l6a6uw1no
If in creative, answered a multitude of times, read one.
It's actually a problem with SPC's WorldEdit support not storing tile entity data,
when using WorldEdit on Bukkit, it works fine.
I hate to ask such an obvious question... but what exactly is preventing SPC from being able to handle storing the tile entity data, when using copy/cut and loading schematics? I figure it has to be something frustratingly difficult, since Simo and you have both known about the "issue" with it for a while now.
Not that I'm complaining about this, or upset about it. I'm just curious about the technical aspect of what's keeping it from being possible. I figure it's not an easy "Oh, all I have to do is add this modified class here, and rewrite two lines of these classes, and boom, instant storage of the tile entities!" type of fix.
Also, I know I've been quiet here... but I wanted to say thank you, again, for your continuation of Simo's work. I still use SPC when I'm playing Minecraft, and am quite happy with the addition of some of the lost commands, and continued efforts to give us more access to the WorldEdit commands that didn't work before.
spc blocks lan games
i had spc installed and opened my world to lan , it gave a timeout on the other computer on the lan.
i then took out spc from my computer and restarted mc , opened the game to lan and the other comp could connect without a hitch.
any idea why this is happening?
I had the same problem when I tried to host a lan game and I do believe it's caused by the noclip command. I read through my ForgeModloader-client.txt file (which I unfortunately do not own anymore) to figure out what is preventing my game from hosting a lan world and I found a small section which had a NoSuchMethodError that had something to do with this:
On SPC 1.5.2, none of the WorldEdit commands seem to work. I can't use the wooden axe to set positions, and when I make brushes, it seems to work fine but it doesn't actually change/edit blocks. I tried both manual and automated installation, and I don't know how to fix the problem.
try using //pos1 for position 1 and //pos2 for position 2
Q3 has released a beta of Xcommands version 1.5 that seems to work pretty good and has PlayerApi compatibility the wand seems to select correctly and although left click does break the block when in creative, but you can always put the block back