1.6.2 SSP

Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

is there a way to make this work with player api besides the old patch which hasn't been updated in a while?
    Quote from goken13a

How do you load a schematic into a world using the world edit?
    Make sure your schematics are in the /spc/schematic/ folder (I think that's the right location... if not, it's around there... I'll edit this part when I'm on my gaming computer... I'm on the Netbook right now, doing my "pre-going to bed" rounds of the forums).

Then use "//schematic load <filename>" to import it into your Clipboard History. So if you had a schematic called "thecake", you'd use "//schematic load thecake". Then you'd use "//paste" to paste it in.

Quote from nukularpower

Has anyone tried this? Just wondering. Guess I'll give it a go myself just because I'm desperate to import some certain schematics to my server, but might as well ask.
    I'm afraid that I don't use Forge... so I'm the last person in the multiverse to ask.

Quote from thegamingpig

ive had single player commands for a while now and it wont let me change my reach distance is this a bug or does it not exist now? please someone help me out :)
    Reach appears to be broken. I can't confirm it's behavior, as I have long since forgotten how it's supposed to work.

Quote from knightsfreelance

thanks man. Sorry about using your picture as the quote thing. kinda messed it up lol. sorry
    It's okay. No worries. It got my attention at least.
    Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?
    So I updated the 1.2.5 version for 1.4.6 with my SSP mod.

It mostly works, except that it disables default commands.
    My UA on laptop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0 SeaMonkey/2.24 Lightning/2.9b1; I use Ubuntu 13.10 here.
    And on desktop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0; Here I use openSUSE 12.2.
    Quote from mikesaa309

I'm having problems installing, it basically isn't installing at all. I'm using magic launcher to install all my mods and I have 38 mods in total but whether I use the auto installer or try a manual install it doesn't load up and if i use magic launcher to add it, it displays a not compatible message in the status field and then minecraft crashes when i try and load a world up. What do i have to do to get it working because I had this mod back in 1.2.5 kinda got bored of minecraft in 1.3 and now i'm back into it with 1.4.6 and i loved this mod but i just can't get it to work plus i want the world edit too that's gonna help with building things :)

1.4.5 & 1.4.6 both work with MagicLauncher. Install SPC ahead of any ModLoaders, I'm not a member of the Forge scourge!
    Lou
    ML will NOT put WE where it belongs, you must for WE to function!
    You need the SPC.zip not SPC.jar, true for all launchers.
    Last edited by LoRaM100: 1/3/2013 1:56:56 AM
    ?
    //expand is a WE command and works perfectly on my XP.
    I pos 1 & 2 a single block.
    Then "//expand 5 n" gives a strip 1 block wide by 6 blocks long. There is an error in WE this strip actually runs to the west.
    "//expand 5 5 n" creates a strip 11 by 1 blocks running west to east.
    Adding "//expand 5 5 w" creates a 11 by 11 block, centered on my initial selection.
    HTH
    Lou

i selected the single block like you told me and typed in '//expand 5 5 w' and it said 'region expanded 10 blocks' but it did absolutely nothing. i relogged and still no response so i tried on a bigger scale and it still didn't work. am i still doing something wrong?
    Cheers,
    Tim
    I can't open the .jar file! + When I try to install the Manuel version, it works, but I can't hear anything when I'm playing.
    Last edited by XzRecolz: 1/3/2013 9:19:12 AM
    I can not get SPC to work. I had TMI installed, removed META-INF and only the default commands work.
    Then I removed TMI & META-INF via back-up and re-installed SPC. Still, only default commands.
    If anyone knows what the problem might be, tell me. I installed it on a Mac OS x, build 10K549, with Minecraft version 1.4.6, vanilla JAR-file.
    is there still the fly command???
    Quote from Exalm

(removed pic for quoting)

Holy crap - what is this? If it's some sort of updated SPC that you coded I want it xD (unless it doesn't work with forge) If it disables default commands I hope it includes them in another form xDD

Quote from taekwondo123

is there still the fly command???

What about you read the first post on the first page carefully and completely?
    Last edited by Leichenengel: 1/3/2013 12:18:11 PM
    Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/
    Quote from Leichenengel

Holy crap - what is this? If it's some sort of updated SPC that you coded I want it xD (unless it doesn't work with forge) If it disables default commands I hope it includes them in another form xDD
    It's 1.2.5 SPC (From the github repo), updated to 1.4.6 with my SSP mod. (Yes, it will not work with the default server, but for server there is official one.)
    It has all old SPC features. Conflicting commands are renamed or (if they have aliases) removed. For example, /weather was renamed to /weather2, so there is default /weather, and SPC /weather2. /help was removed (SPC commands are in the default help), but /h is there. Same thing with /give — /give is vanilla command, but /i and /item are there etc.

I hope that it is compatible with the official SPC (I can't check that in the MCP, so I don't know that yet), so we can have at least some additional commands in the server mode, and all in the singleplayer.

/help has 24 (!) pages with it.

Auto-completion works.

Here is a new screenshot:

Nvm the terrain, version string and score, it's not related.
    Last edited by Exalm: 1/3/2013 1:08:27 PM
    My UA on laptop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0 SeaMonkey/2.24 Lightning/2.9b1; I use Ubuntu 13.10 here.
    And on desktop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0; Here I use openSUSE 12.2.
    i selected the single block like you told me and typed in '//expand 5 5 w' and it said 'region expanded 10 blocks' but it did absolutely nothing. i relogged and still no response so i tried on a bigger scale and it still didn't work. am i still doing something wrong?
    Cheers,
    Tim
    It's not just you... for once, I'm also seeing an error of this sort. Doing "//expand" of any kind, does nothing but pop up the "region expanded <count> blocks" message, but does nothing at all. Doing "//undo" afterwards, shows "Nothing to undo" messages, meaning even the console doesn't note any changes.

Quote from Exalm

Quote from Exalm

It's 1.2.5 SPC (From the github repo), updated to 1.4.6 with my SSP mod. (Yes, it will not work with the default server, but for server there is official one.)
    It has all old SPC features. Conflicting commands are renamed or (if they have aliases) removed. For example, /weather was renamed to /weather2, so there is default /weather, and SPC /weather2. /help was removed (SPC commands are in the default help), but /h is there. Same thing with /give — /give is vanilla command, but /i and /item are there etc.

I hope that it is compatible with the official SPC (I can't check that in the MCP, so I don't know that yet), so we can have at least some additional commands in the server mode, and all in the singleplayer.

/help has 24 (!) pages with it.

Auto-completion works.

Here is a new screenshot:

Nvm the terrain, version string and score, it's not related.
    Okay... this is pretty interesting, right here. When you get this into "Testing!" phase, and ready to start distributing into the public, I'll be looking forward to playing with this.

And I can't help but laugh at the stack of Pigs. The only thing that would have made it cooler, is if you were to have used /ride afterwards, and hopped on top of the stack of Pigs.
    Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

//expand is a WE command and works perfectly on my XP.
    I pos 1 & 2 a single block.
    Then "//expand 5 n" gives a strip 1 block wide by 6 blocks long. There is an error in WE this strip actually runs to the west.
    "//expand 5 5 n" creates a strip 11 by 1 blocks running west to east.
    Adding "//expand 5 5 w" creates a 11 by 11 block, centered on my initial selection.
    HTH
    Lou

Cheers,
    Tim

Once selected try "//set 3" in a block of sand.

This macro sets a sand border around the perimeter of my home. I clear down to level 54 build a 9x10 (extra block to East) home, 4 glass blocks high and surround/cover it with water (from level 63 to 54).
    This occurs where I stand, I "/up ?" (enough to clear any trees), then run the macro, and remove everything within the sand walls, to level 54.
    "macro border"

Border.txt
    //pos1
    //pos2
    //expand 2 u
    //expand 31 30 s
    //expand 30 30 e
    //walls 12

You should be able to //undo (may need to //undo multiple times) and remove all this sand.
    Last edited by LoRaM100: 1/3/2013 2:41:06 PM
    ?
    I'm having some trouble with the SPC mod. I can get some of the functions to work, but not others. I've tried to turn on noclip but it says it's an invalid command. I tried weather snow and it said that wasn't valid either. I was watching the tutorial videos and so when I would try what they would say to do, some of it wouldn't work. The fly doesn't work either. I followed the install process from the video exactly. Does anyone know what the problem is?
    Quote from IosefKoranison

I'm having some trouble with the SPC mod. I can get some of the functions to work, but not others. I've tried to turn on noclip but it says it's an invalid command. I tried weather snow and it said that wasn't valid either. I was watching the tutorial videos and so when I would try what they would say to do, some of it wouldn't work. The fly doesn't work either. I followed the install process from the video exactly. Does anyone know what the problem is?

READ page 1, post 1. If you still have questions READ it again!
    ?
    I'm really starting to think that this thread should be locked at this point. Simo may or may not update past 1.4.6, the mod has been made open source so anyone else can fork the code, and the same questions are asked over and over again. If the thread were locked, then people would be forced to actually read page 1 and find their answer is (more than likely) there already.
    Hundreds, perhaps thousands sign onto MC daily. 1 in 100 actually reads anything! Locking the thread won't solve what you see. A method where we can reach through the monitor and slap some sense/self discipline might. If it ever happens I'll no longer internet!
    Lou
    ?
    Quote from simo_415

Nothing happens, I imitated the behavior of SMP.

Wrong input, eg: exceptions, are handled - though I may have missed something, but I have used it for a week now without problems. Feel free to report any bugs and I'll fix them. You should NEVER see a stack trace from bad input.

ps: You don't need the '/' either - I changed that today before posting. For example: '/give 1' is the same as 'give 1'
    Can you add disguise to spc? i want to disguise as mobs and other players
    Quote from LoRaM100

Hundreds, perhaps thousands sign onto MC daily. 1 in 100 actually reads anything! Locking the thread won't solve what you see. A method where we can reach through the monitor and slap some sense/self discipline might. If it ever happens I'll no longer internet!
    Lou

LOL! Lou, I meant if the thread is locked for comments, they can't ask the questions anymore :P Problem solved. They'll either start new threads (which mods can delete) or find their answer here. The third possibility is that they don't find their answer because they aren't intelligent enough to know it's here, but in those cases, they probably aren't intelligent enough to understand the answer even after it's given to them and there's no hope for them anyway :P
    My wand isn't working. Can't make any selections as the position 1/position 2 won't work. I've tried installing and reinstalling through both the manual and automatic installations, and everything works well. Except the wand. I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.8 and have the most up to date Java version. No other mods. All help is greatly appreciated, and thanks for the otherwise AWESOME mod.
    Quote from Petermh

My wand isn't working. Can't make any selections as the position 1/position 2 won't work. I've tried installing and reinstalling through both the manual and automatic installations, and everything works well. Except the wand. I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.8 and have the most up to date Java version. No other mods. All help is greatly appreciated, and thanks for the otherwise AWESOME mod.

Macs are different animals. I suspect the WorldEdit.jar isn't where it belongs (see manual installation Page 1).
    99.9 times WE not working is caused by this.
    Lou

@ DJLittleMike;
    I don't want to see the thread locked. I DO want people to READ before posting; but locking any thread won't make it happen! It just makes it more difficult to ask a question/get help.
    I hope my barbed replies stimulate a few to get off their lazy bottoms!
    Last edited by LoRaM100: 1/3/2013 6:11:04 PM
    ?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes