1.6.2 SSP

Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

Quote from 1red56

Can you re-add or tell me another mod that has noclip?
    I highly doubt NoClip will be restored to SPC... maybe in Q3's Single Player Console (which I lovingly refer to as SPC²).

I've made mention, before, of using TheVoxelModPack for "Cinematic Fly" (similar to the /fly command in SPC from 1.2.5 and earlier), with their "VoxelFlight" mod. What I didn't mention (because until now, it was broken in Single Player modes), is that it also features "NoClip" mode, while you're in "Fly" mode.

So, if you want to try a nice mod, with Fly and NoClip, give the VoxelModPack a shot:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/761213-146-the-voxelmodpack-v94-energetic-emerl/page__hl__ voxelworld

Something you'll likely need to know, for installation, is that the ONLY mod you need to actually apply to your minecraft.jar file, is the "liteloader.zip" file contents. Almost ALL other VoxelMods go directly into the /mods/ folder (and can remain safely, even after you update your client). The only real exception to this, is "VoxelWorld".

Liteloader has been fully compatible with all of the mods I'm using, and hasn't had any major reports of conflict with Forge, Modloader, or SPC and other stand-alone mods.

Seriously, I can NOT heap enough love and praise on VoxelModPack. And now I've even more reason to direct people to it.
    Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?
    Where is the grow command???
    Okay. I'm on a Mac and I have forge installed, along with many other mods.
    I installed SPC using manual way.
    When I open up minecraft, everything works as usual but the SPC commands just don't appear.
    When I try any of the commands, minecraft tells me it is an invalid command.
    No black screen or Mojang logo, everything loads up perfectly normally just that the commands don't appear.
    Someone please help me with this!
    Quote from 1337RYoN

When I open up minecraft, everything works as usual but the SPC commands just don't appear.
    No black screen or Mojang logo, everything loads up perfectly normally just that the commands don't appear.
    Did you make sure to place the "worldedit.jar" file into your /bin/ folder? It goes there, ~not~ inside the "minecraft.jar" file.
    What is the schematics folder now ?

Did you make sure to place the "worldedit.jar" file into your /bin/ folder? It goes there, ~not~ inside the "minecraft.jar" file.

Yes I'm sure I did.
    I have a phrase, that I always use; "Common sense, isn't so common...". It fits here. :D

There once was a command, in SPC, that allowed you to point at a mob spawner, and type in a command to change the mob that spawns. This was broken in 1.2.5, but those of us who have used versions prior to 1.3.2, still remember using it, and miss it dearly.

But, as I pointed out above, SpawnerGUI can pull off the same effect.

Ah well I didn't know that and yeah it fits here and actually everywhere ^^
    Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/
    Quote from 1337RYoN

Is your world in creative mode or did you enable cheats? I found that in the past, it's like minecraft gets confused with the commands, if you are using either of those 2
    Tried creative + cheats. Still doesn't work. Other default commands can be used like XP and time etc
    :arrow: My minecraft CRASHED and we i want back to minecraft spc wasnt in it :arrow:
    Last edited by coal_seller2222: 12/29/2012 8:14:07 AM
    My Single Player Commands work fine apart from every time i try using any type of wand there is no effect. I know i can use stuff like hpos1 & 2 . But its not the best solution please help.
    Quote from Corromon

My Single Player Commands work fine apart from every time i try using any type of wand there is no effect. I know i can use stuff like hpos1 & 2 . But its not the best solution please help.
    Also Brush tools dont work either.
    There is a bug in the /spawn command.

According to the command's own in-game documentation the valid entries for the command's parameter are:
    any valid Entity ID
    any valid Entity Name
    the word "random"
    the word "list"

So either of these should spawn a chicken:
    /spawn Chicken
    /spawn 93

Unfortunately, while "/spawn Chicken" works, the alternative "/spawn 93" does NOT WORK! Instead it causes this error text to be displayed "Could not spawn entity named 93".

Please, creator of the Singleplayer Commands mod, PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!
    I luv it
    i really want you to add WAY more stuff
    also i cant really remmember all of the commands
    Quote from 1337RYoN

Awwww, I was really hoping the effect command was back in...
    Oh well, thanks for updating the mod, you're doing an excellent job!

The ultimate CTM challenges await you...
    I'm having the same problem someone furthur up the thread mentioned earlier, in that after trying to use both the manual and automatic installation methods, I can log in and start up Minecraft perfectly, however none of the commands work apart from the normal Minecraft ones. Tried changing gamemodes and allowing/disallowing cheats too, same results.
    How often does this mod's creator read this thread? Why hasn't my bug report been replied to yet?
    Quote from Animedude5555

How often does this mod's creator read this thread? Why hasn't my bug report been replied to yet?

There are people out there having a REAL life as well you know ^^ If I had an idea I'd help you but I haven't and due to time zone4s some people might think they need to wait longer than others...

Quote from coal_seller2222

:arrow: My minecraft CRASHED and we i want back to minecraft spc wasnt in it :arrow:

Err what? Say that again and it would possibly be useful if you would post a crash report or at least more info as of what kind of mods you use, what OS, etc...
    Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Heh... that ~is~ weird. But, yes... trying to use WorldEdit, in Creative Mode is typically a "bad idea". But if you have to fly up, to select a corner of a large structure, I go Creative, fly up to the corner, and Right-Click it, then fly back down to the lower corner, change back to Survival Mode, and then Left-Click that corner. Because, as we've all experienced... if you "fall to your doom" while trying to select a region, WorldEdit doesn't remember you selected that block.

Not likely. Either use Creative Mode's flight, or install any of the dozens of Fly mods floating around the forums. My favorite is VoxelFlight, as it features the "Cinematic Fly" style of flight (and standard Fly), much like SPC 1.2.5 and below.

That statement is both false, and unhelpful in helping you. What function, specifically, of the Wand isn't working? Is "//wand" not ~giving~ you the Wand tool? Are you unable to select regions? Are you breaking blocks instead of selecting them?

You've got to be more informative, in your request for help, or nobody will bother to assist you.

I can confirm this is happening with me, as well... but I don't know if this is a result of SPC, or ModLoader (I don't use TMI)... or if it's a "feature" of the vanilla 1.4.x client. Have you tried placing Torches on the back of Stairs ~without~ any mods installed?

Known issue, since 1.4.x first introduced Command Blocks. Simo uses a string hook in his code to implement commands (to override the "You didn't select to 'Enable Cheats' during world creation, so NO COMMANDS FOR YOU!" limitations of Vanilla Minecraft)... however, because his code is different than the expected code, Minecraft doesn't understand the commands you're feeding it.

The only ~useful~ command that I ~know~ works is the teleportation command, via Command Blocks.

You've got a handful of choices:

Disable SPC each time you want to test your Adventure Maps's Command Blocks
    Use a Multi-Launcher, to have a "pure" client, and a modded client
    Use an alternative to SPC, such as Single Player Console (by Q3), or WorldEditSP
    Rage against the machine, and smash the offending computer with a hammer.

Though... that last choice might be counter-productive.

Here's something for ~you~ to take into consideration, "dude", Simo didn't ~choose~ to break Fly, NoClip, Light, and the other popular SPC commands, with the update to 1.3.2. The ENTIRE FRAMEWORK for Minecraft's Java code ~changed~ between 1.2.x and 1.3.x, and the current functionality of SPC was ~all~ Simo had been able to restore.

Now, a reasonable person would take a moment to:
    • Realize that Simo doesn't owe you ANYTHING. Especially now that he's "retired", and made this mod Open Source.
    • The FIRST PAGE explains what happened with the mod, and most people are EXPECTED to read that first page.
    • Realize that "speaking for the community", which you've JUST JOINED, isn't in your best interest... trust me.
    • See if there are any ~alternatives~ to the functions you want, in OTHER mods.
    Now, because you're new, I'm not going to give you a dissertation on what you've done wrong, and make you write a one-thousand page essay on what you should have done... but in the future, think before you complain. Simo didn't even ~need~ to make the current dev build for SPC, after he made it Open Source... but he took time out of his life ~during Christmas, no less~ to make an update.

And to everyone complaining that they want to have all those features restored? Download Eclipse JDE, the LWJGL files, and learn Java. You know what they say: "If you want something, do it yourself!".

the wand is not selecting regions and just breaking blocks
    Quote from ColdCrawdad7

What is the schematics folder now ?
    It should be in /mods/spc/schematics/ by default.

Quote from 1337RYoN

Yes I'm sure I did.
    Which version of WorldEdit are you using? You might want to consider grabbing the latest WorldEdit Snapshot here:
    http://build.sk89q.com/job/WorldEdit/

Failing that, temporarily backup your minecraft.jar file (I'd backup the entire /.minecraft/ folder), "remove" your /mods/ folder (just to weed out potential conflicts from other mods, or from older iterations of mods), and then do a "force update" (to get a clean minecraft.jar file).

Then, try using the automatic installer, again. If this doesn't fix it... I honestly don't know what will. I've not been able to replicate any of the current errors, people are having, in SPC... and I'm using a bunch of mods that ~should~ be breaking compatibility.

Quote from Leichenengel

Ah well I didn't know that and yeah it fits here and actually everywhere ^^
    Hence why I came up with that phrase.

Quote from Corromon

Also Brush tools dont work either.
    I don't know why anyone is having issues with //wand not working... and haven't been able to replicate any of the errors, other than the game refusing to select a block I already selected, until I select another one.

Try left/right clicking another block, and see if it registers that as the new pos1/pos2 selection. If not, there might be something buggy causing the //wand to fail. As I can't replicate the bug, and I'm not Simo, I can't really tell you how to fix it.

Quote from Animedude5555

There is a bug in the /spawn command.

According to the command's own in-game documentation the valid entries for the command's parameter are:
    any valid Entity ID
    any valid Entity Name
    the word "random"
    the word "list"

So either of these should spawn a chicken:
    /spawn Chicken
    /spawn 93

Unfortunately, while "/spawn Chicken" works, the alternative "/spawn 93" does NOT WORK! Instead it causes this error text to be displayed "Could not spawn entity named 93".

Please, creator of the Singleplayer Commands mod, PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!
    Sadly, this isn't something that I can help you with, as this is one of the bugs that cropped up after the "upgrade" to 1.3.x broke the majority of SPC's internal workings. For now, I'm just glad that the spawn command even lets you use the common name, to spawn in an entity.

Quote from skydogmc1234

I luv it
    i really want you to add WAY more stuff
    also i cant really remmember all of the commands
    We'd all love for Simo to add in more commands, but he still has to ~fix~ the missing commands, from the 1.2.5 to 1.3.x update. Though, SPC ~is~ open source now... so maybe some nice Java coder might make an SPC 2.0 of their own... (and no, that's not my way of foreshadowing that I, or anyone I know, am doing that... I can't code Java at all).

Quote from Animedude5555

Simo only posts when it's time to update, or to address specific issues. He's got a very busy life, from what I understand... so that'd be why he's not responded personally to any bug reports.

That's also why you have people like me, LoRaM, and Dweller trying to help field common bugs (usually brought on by user error), and also there to let people (like yourself) know that the bug you're experiencing is a "normal" (read: Broken by the 1.3.x update) error, that can't be fixed without Simo gaining mastery of the dark arts.

As for why nobody had replied to your bug, before now... it's likely one of three reasons: 1) Nobody saw the post until now (that's my reason), 2) Nobody could help you with the issue, or 3) It got buried by other bug reports (which is also likely, since a lot of people STILL don't realize that it's just common courtesy to mask your Bug Report with the SPOILER tags). Sorry if it seemed you were being ignored. That wasn't the case.

the wand is not selecting regions and just breaking blocks
    You're likely in Creative Mode. You should be in Survival Mode, if you're using the Wand, because Minecraft's default behavior is to ~always~ break anything in your line of sight, when using the Left-click, regardless of what item you're using, in Creative Mode.

And yes, that's counter-intuitive, since most people need to be in "flight" to select regions easily, and having to jump between modes for each structure you're building, is a pain.

...that's why I use VoxelFlight from TheVoxelModPack, so I can be in Survival Mode, and still have Fly and NoClip, when I need it.
    I really want to use "reach" command, but dont know how, isit still avaible, or not?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes