1.6.2 SSP

Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

i have no idea why, but when i type in the grow command on mInecraft 1.4.5, it doesn't work. it just says, " command unknown. type /help for a list of commands." would anyone be able to tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it? By the way simo, awesome mod!!
    load up a world after installing spc 1.4.5 and the game crashes:

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Unexpected error

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-06_21.56.59-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 4ad02f15 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-06_21.56.59-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/6/12 9:56 PM

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at reifnsk.minimap.BlockColor.textureColorUpdate(BlockColor.java:545)
    at reifnsk.minimap.ReiMinimap.onTickInGame(ReiMinimap.java:523)
    at reifnsk.minimap.ReiMinimap.onTickInGame(ReiMinimap.java:434)
    at atk.a(GuiIngame.java:449)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['Crafter562562'/25, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-405,4,944), Chunk: (at 11,0,0 in -26,59; contains blocks -416,0,944 to -401,255,959), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
    Level time: 20117 game time, 32363 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 1 total; ['Crafter562562'/25, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at ayh.a(SourceFile:290)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(SourceFile:1870)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:548)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 368625008 bytes (351 MB) / 648740864 bytes (618 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 3 (168 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 3 (168 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: IWrUpdater, Config, WrUpdaterThreaded, ...[com.sijobe.installer.ActionHandler, FooterLink, GuiMain$1, ...], [com.sijobe.spc.core.HookManager, IHook, IPlayerMP, ...], [com.sijobe.spc.util.DynamicClassLoader], [com.sijobe.spc.wrapper.Player, Minecraft], [cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModProxy], [reifnsk.minimap.ReiMinimap, GuiScreenInterface, GuiOptionScreen, ...]
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2618, Intel
    Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Techno Digital Sharp (Dev)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 29 (1624 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 29 (1624 bytes; 0 MB) used

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: ModLoader, method: serverOpenWindow signature: (Lih;Lqy;IIII)V) Incompatible argument to function
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at reifnsk.minimap.BlockColor.textureColorUpdate(BlockColor.java:545)
    at reifnsk.minimap.ReiMinimap.onTickInGame(ReiMinimap.java:523)
    at reifnsk.minimap.ReiMinimap.onTickInGame(ReiMinimap.java:434)
    at atk.a(GuiIngame.java:449)
    at bac.b(EntityRenderer.java:1125)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:604)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:534)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4f3ec0b7 ----------

Quote from Franki786

i have no idea why, but when i type in the grow command on mInecraft 1.4.5, it doesn't work. it just says, " command unknown. type /help for a list of commands." would anyone be able to tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it? By the way simo, awesome mod!!

READ THE FREAKING STUPID TOPIC ENTIRELY....
    Not trying to sound like a broken record here but I can't use any commands with SPC for 1.4.5 - unless it's broken or unfinished. I've installed it with McPatcher HDFix (of course - the only way to go), and I've tried to reinstall it but the SPC doesn't seem to be opperating at all.

Help?
    Quote from ConfuseACat

Hey all. I'm a bit hesitant to post this here in case I get shot down for missing the question earlier, but I don't think I have.

Just the other day I finally upgraded from 1.2.5 to 1.4.5 when I thought my mods were up to date, this being one of them. I got everything working nicely and I thought things were grand.

Thankyou for keeping development up, simo. You are awesome.

However I've hit a snag. When I build my ships I build them in a superflat world and then copy and paste them into another world with world edit. I've found that since I updated my minecraft client and SPC that world edit works fine within a world, but not between worlds. When I copy one of my ships then change world and try to paste I get a message saying that there's no data on the clipboard.

Is this a change that's been made to World Edit or SPC, or is it something that's become broken along the way?

If I don't fix it soon, I've got a backup of all my 1.2.5 stuff so I'll probably downgrade - but I'd rather avoid that if I can.
    It seems that WorldEdit used to keep an active Clipboard between all worlds, until you closed the client. That's not been the case since at least 1.3.2.

To accomplish what you want to do, you'll need to select your coordinate pairs (as normal) and instead of just using "//copy", use "//schematic save <name>". This will save a schematic for what you've just selected, which can be loaded into ALL worlds with "//schematic load <name>" followed by "//paste".

I need to point out that, much like normal use of "//paste", there does not seem to be a way of selecting the exact spot where your schematic will load.
    Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?
    I'm on a mac and i used the readme.txt and followed the instructions, but worldedit won't work. the actual spc worked, just not worldedit. i typed //wand and it didn't work, it said like Error (See console) idk what's happening
    Quote from Halo123manboy

I'm on a mac and i used the readme.txt and followed the instructions, but worldedit won't work. the actual spc worked, just not worldedit. i typed //wand and it didn't work, it said like Error (See console) idk what's happening

Macs are different animals...
    On a PC the Installation instructions say to put everything except the worldedit.jar and the readme.text in the MC.jar.
    I forget where you're supposed to place the WE.jar, maybe reading the manual instructions again would help. Pay attention to bold text.

Current Commands list:
    1.3 and later SPC Normal Commands
    Note: Not all current commands will work on earlier versions
    ? - help ] - Activates the help message.
    ascend - Moves you to the next platform above your current position.
    bind <KEYCODE> <COMMAND> {PARAMETERS} - Binds a command to a keyboard button.
    bindid <KEYID> <COMMAND> {PARAMETERS} - Binds a command to a keyboard key using the key id.
    cannon [STRENGTH] - Shoots a primed TNT in the direction you are pointing at the chosen strength.
    damage [enable|disable] - Turns player damage on/off.
    debug -
    defaultgamemode -
    descend - Moves you to the next platform below your current position.
    diff [DIFFICULTY] - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
    difficulty [DIFFICULTY] - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
    doesenchantviewexist -
    enchant [LEVEL]> - Enchants the currently selected item.
    gamemode <creative|survival|adventure> - Changes the game mode.
    gamerule - <rule name><value> OR <rule name>.
    give <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See i & item.
    gm - gamemode <creative|survival|adventure> - Changes the game mode.
    hardcore [enable|disable] – Configures the world for hardcore mode or not.
    heal <QUANTITY> - Heals a player the specified number of points (2 per heart).
    health <min|max|infinite|get> - Sets the health of a player to pre-defined figures.
    help [COMMAND_NAME] – Activates the help menu. If no COMMAND_NAME given, lists help commands.
    home – Teleport to spawn point.
    hunger <empty|full|infinite> - Sets your hunger level to predefined points.
    i <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See give & item.
    ignite - sets the upper surface of the block you're pointing at on fire.
    Info – Block information tool.
    item <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See give & i.
    jump - Moves you from where you are to where your mouse is pointing.
    kill – Kills the current player.
    killall [DISTANCE]> - Kills all the specified entity type, this destroys ALL entities (paintings, minecarts, etc) if no distance. As of 06 Dec 2012 this causes the game to freeze.
    light - Turns permanent lighting on and off.
    macro <FILE>[PARAMETERS] – Allows multiple Commands to be run.
    me <action> -
    msg </tell> -
    path [BLOCK][RADIUS] – Creates a path as you walk.
    platform – Creates a glass square under your feet.
    pos – Gives current player position.
    publish -
    repair [all] - Repairs the currently selected item to full health. /repair all - repairs all inventory items except worn armor, if removed and added to inventory, it too is repaired.
    say <message> -
    seed – Displays world seed.
    setspawn [X Y Z] – Set the current position as the spawn point, if X Y Z are specified sets that position as spawn point
    setspeed [SPEED|reset] - Sets the speed that the player moves
    spawn <NAME|ID|random|list> [QUANTITY] - Allows you to spawn creatures.
    spawnpoint - /spawnpoint <player> OR /spawnpoint <player> <X> <Y> <Z>.
    spc – Provides generic commands around SPC.
    su – Allows commands to be run as a specified player. /su simo_415 give 35:14 5 (give 5ea red wool).
    t <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /tele & /teleport.
    tele <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /t & teleport.
    teleport <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /t & /tele.
    tell <player> <private message> -
    time <minute|hour|day>]|day|night] – Get or set minecraft time.
    toggledownfall -
    unbind <KEYCODE|all> - Unbinds the specified key from a command.
    unbindid <ID> - Unbinds a command from a keyboard key using the key id.
    w -
    weather [enable|disable]> - Toggles weather effects on/off.
    xp <amount>[player] OR /xp <L amount>[player] - where L = level – Changes player experience or experience level.
    Last edited by LoRaM100: 12/7/2012 3:16:27 AM
    Link to all working SPC version Installation Instructions: http://www.mediafire.com/view/z5bwq7jzq7e58f3/AllSPC_Install.pdf
    Link to SPC and World Edit Command Lists (These often clarify/expand descriptions, and where applicable a link to the author's posting is included.):
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/55qgmx8qhpqqm8c/SPCCommands.pdf
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/bi7r00xd9rgxrrt/WE_Commands.pdf
    Well, just no worldedit commands work at all, i tried to improvise and do //pos 1, it said the same thing. and even when i spawn in the axe it still didn't work
    Quote from Halo123manboy

Well, just no worldedit commands work at all, i tried to improvise and do //pos 1, it said the same thing. and even when i spawn in the axe it still didn't work

Use 7-zip and look in the MC.jar. If you find WE.jar in there that's why WE doesn't work! Put it where it belongs ans all will be right with the world!
    Link to all working SPC version Installation Instructions: http://www.mediafire.com/view/z5bwq7jzq7e58f3/AllSPC_Install.pdf
    Link to SPC and World Edit Command Lists (These often clarify/expand descriptions, and where applicable a link to the author's posting is included.):
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/55qgmx8qhpqqm8c/SPCCommands.pdf
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/bi7r00xd9rgxrrt/WE_Commands.pdf
    what does the enchantments explosion boom and fire do? i tried them and doesnt look like they do anything
    I can see what you see not, vision milky then eyes rot.When you turn they will be gone, whispering there hidden song.Then you see what can not be, shadows move where a light should be.Out of darkness, out of mind, cast down into the halls of the blind.
    Quote from Halo123manboy

well how to mod your minecraft on a mac is harder then on pc but it should be the same

i suggest to do this reinstal every mod in fresh mc.jar (just go to client and before login in go to options and then force update)but not yet spc
    then launch the game go to texture packs and press the show texture pack folder button
    after the window goes open close the game and go back to .minecraft map
    in there go to bin and open mc.jar into another window with 7zip or winrar but dont close the bin folder now copy every file (but not worldedit.jar and the readme.text) into the spc manual .zip into the mc.jar
    then last stepp copy paste your worldedit.jar into the bin folder and done now it should work (i hope it for you because i got not muc xp with macs but i told you how to find the minecraft map directory ingame and how you need to mod it and normaly thats the same as on a pc)
    Hey I have a problem with WorldEdit. Ok, I installed the SPC normally (put the files into minecraft.jar) and everything worked perfect! Then i put the WorldEdit.jar just like in the description into the minecraft/bin file but nothing happened in the game. I couldn't use the WorldEdit Commands! What do I have to do??? I tried to copy the WorldEdit.jar into the /mods file but it still didn't work. Please help me!!
    Note: I'm using a normal PC not Mac.

PS: I'm sorry about mistakes in the text above. I'm German ;)
    Quote from nachtmahr66

what does the enchantments explosion boom and fire do? i tried them and doesnt look like they do anything
    I can't tell you what "boom" or "fire" do, but if you use "/enchant add <id> <level>" you will add that enchantment at the chosen level, to the item you're using. For instance: "/enchant add 21 127" will add "Looting Lv. 127" to an item. If you need to know the enchantment type, just type in "/enchant" and it will give you a list of the enchantments available.

You can also ~remove all~ enchantments from an item with "/enchant remove". You can ~not~ reverse that command, though, so be careful when using it.

"/explosion" on the other hand, will make you the center of an explosion. You can change the range and strength by adding modifiers such as "/explosion 5 10"... I'm not sure if the range/strength actually work in this version... so you might have to play around with it a bit.
    hello, i was wondering how to use the /item command correctly. for do you rlly have to use the blockcodes or can you just type in the item name in some way because when i try it it doesn't work. for example i try diamond pickaxe and it says error pickaxe found where integer value was expected, which makes sense duh...
    also there are 3 types of saplings and they are all blockcode number 6. How can i get a jungle tree sapling? :)
    And the fly command is removed am I right?
    can someone explain me how the setiolme command works ?
    youtube doesnt explain it wel enough
    Quote from julialy

READ THE FREAKING STUPID TOPIC ENTIRELY....

I did man!!! the "grow" command is right there in the list of darn commands that still work!!!!
    Quote from LoRaM100

Macs are different animals...
    On a PC the Installation instructions say to put everything except the worldedit.jar and the readme.text in the MC.jar.
    I forget where you're supposed to place the WE.jar, maybe reading the manual instructions again would help. Pay attention to bold text.

Current Commands list:
    1.3 and later SPC Normal Commands
    Note: Not all current commands will work on earlier versions
    ? - help ] - Activates the help message.
    ascend - Moves you to the next platform above your current position.
    bind <KEYCODE> <COMMAND> {PARAMETERS} - Binds a command to a keyboard button.
    bindid <KEYID> <COMMAND> {PARAMETERS} - Binds a command to a keyboard key using the key id.
    cannon [STRENGTH] - Shoots a primed TNT in the direction you are pointing at the chosen strength.
    damage [enable|disable] - Turns player damage on/off.
    debug -
    defaultgamemode -
    descend - Moves you to the next platform below your current position.
    diff [DIFFICULTY] - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
    difficulty [DIFFICULTY] - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
    doesenchantviewexist -
    enchant [LEVEL]> - Enchants the currently selected item.
    gamemode <creative|survival|adventure> - Changes the game mode.
    gamerule - <rule name><value> OR <rule name>.
    give <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See i & item.
    gm - gamemode <creative|survival|adventure> - Changes the game mode.
    hardcore [enable|disable] – Configures the world for hardcore mode or not.
    heal <QUANTITY> - Heals a player the specified number of points (2 per heart).
    health <min|max|infinite|get> - Sets the health of a player to pre-defined figures.
    help [COMMAND_NAME] – Activates the help menu. If no COMMAND_NAME given, lists help commands.
    home – Teleport to spawn point.
    hunger <empty|full|infinite> - Sets your hunger level to predefined points.
    i <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See give & item.
    ignite - sets the upper surface of the block you're pointing at on fire.
    Info – Block information tool.
    item <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See give & i.
    jump - Moves you from where you are to where your mouse is pointing.
    kill – Kills the current player.
    killall [DISTANCE]> - Kills all the specified entity type, this destroys ALL entities (paintings, minecarts, etc) if no distance. As of 06 Dec 2012 this causes the game to freeze.
    light - Turns permanent lighting on and off.
    macro <FILE>[PARAMETERS] – Allows multiple Commands to be run.
    me <action> -
    msg </tell> -
    path [BLOCK][RADIUS] – Creates a path as you walk.
    platform – Creates a glass square under your feet.
    pos – Gives current player position.
    publish -
    repair [all] - Repairs the currently selected item to full health. /repair all - repairs all inventory items except worn armor, if removed and added to inventory, it too is repaired.
    say <message> -
    seed – Displays world seed.
    setspawn [X Y Z] – Set the current position as the spawn point, if X Y Z are specified sets that position as spawn point
    setspeed [SPEED|reset] - Sets the speed that the player moves
    spawn <NAME|ID|random|list> [QUANTITY] - Allows you to spawn creatures.
    spawnpoint - /spawnpoint <player> OR /spawnpoint <player> <X> <Y> <Z>.
    spc – Provides generic commands around SPC.
    su – Allows commands to be run as a specified player. /su simo_415 give 35:14 5 (give 5ea red wool).
    t <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /tele & /teleport.
    tele <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /t & teleport.
    teleport <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /t & /tele.
    tell <player> <private message> -
    time <minute|hour|day>]|day|night] – Get or set minecraft time.
    toggledownfall -
    unbind <KEYCODE|all> - Unbinds the specified key from a command.
    unbindid <ID> - Unbinds a command from a keyboard key using the key id.
    w -
    weather [enable|disable]> - Toggles weather effects on/off.
    xp <amount>[player] OR /xp <L amount>[player] - where L = level – Changes player experience or experience level.

simo needs to update this on the front page then, because, I, and alot of other people, are getting very, very, VERY confused as to which commands are still in spc or are not.
    Quote from jelloes

hello, i was wondering how to use the /item command correctly. for do you rlly have to use the blockcodes or can you just type in the item name in some way because when i try it it doesn't work. for example i try diamond pickaxe and it says error pickaxe found where integer value was expected, which makes sense duh...
    also there are 3 types of saplings and they are all blockcode number 6. How can i get a jungle tree sapling? :)
    And the fly command is removed am I right?
    You can use either the block name, or the data value, for the /item and /give command.

Since (to the best of my knowledge) there isn't any in-game "item id list" command, you'll need this:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_Values

It gives you all the data values for all the items and blocks.

To get a "Diamond Pickaxe", you're better off just using "/give 278", since that should work.

As for your question about how to get different saplings, use "/give 6:0~3" (that's "0" through "3") for the different types. Use that format for ~all~ the items that have multiple types on the same item/block id.

And, yes, sadly, /fly is broken, as are many other commands.

You can use either the block name, or the data value, for the /item and /give command.

Since (to the best of my knowledge) there isn't any in-game "item id list" command, you'll need this:
    http://www.minecraft...iki/Data_Values

It gives you all the data values for all the items and blocks.

To get a "Diamond Pickaxe", you're better off just using "/give 278", since that should work.

As for your question about how to get different saplings, use "/give 6:0~3" (that's "0" through "3") for the different types. Use that format for ~all~ the items that have multiple types on the same item/block id.

And, yes, sadly, /fly is broken, as are many other commands.
    thanks so much! i was getting pretty frustrated about this! :P

It seems that WorldEdit used to keep an active Clipboard between all worlds, until you closed the client. That's not been the case since at least 1.3.2.

To accomplish what you want to do, you'll need to select your coordinate pairs (as normal) and instead of just using "//copy", use "//schematic save <name>". This will save a schematic for what you've just selected, which can be loaded into ALL worlds with "//schematic load <name>" followed by "//paste".

I need to point out that, much like normal use of "//paste", there does not seem to be a way of selecting the exact spot where your schematic will load.

Cheers for that. And for your answer too, LoRaM. This thread would disintegrate pretty quickly without you guys. Well done for putting up with all the pointless, repeated questions as well as you do. :)

I'll have to try doing it that way and see how well it works for me. I wonder why the change was made; copying and pasting between worlds was very handy

Ah well, never mind. As I said, I'd be happy enough to revert to my 1.2.5 backup if I don't like the new way.
    Quote from jelloes

thanks so much! i was getting pretty frustrated about this! :P
    Not a problem. I got annoyed by it, for a while, too. Though, I've stopped using the /give command a while back, after installing VoxelModPack's "VoxelGet" mod... lets me have access to as many items as I want, without having to go into Creative Mode... which is good, since I've gotten sick of the "Try to break one block... break a whole bunch of blocks behind it!" crap that happens to me, whenever I'm trying to do so, in Creative Mode.

I should point out, also, regarding enchantments... it's not a good idea to use Efficiency over "Lv. 10" for extended periods of time. You'll crash your client. I actually "ruined" a test map, because I cleared through thirty blocks in rapid succession with a "Efficiency Lv. 127" Diamond Pickaxe in a matter of seconds, and it suddenly kicked me to the "Disconnected from server" message screen (this was offline!). Each time I tried to return to that area, and break another block, it would disconnect. So... yeah... be careful playing with "Super enchanting"... it can mess things up.

Quote from ConfuseACat

Cheers for that. And for your answer too, LoRaM. This thread would disintegrate pretty quickly without you guys. Well done for putting up with all the pointless, repeated questions as well as you do. :)

I'll have to try doing it that way and see how well it works for me. I wonder why the change was made; copying and pasting between worlds was very handy

Ah well, never mind. As I said, I'd be happy enough to revert to my 1.2.5 backup if I don't like the new way.
    Glad to help. I'm sure you'll get the hang of the new system of pasting into worlds. I like the "schematic" method more, because I can share my builds with friends, and even keep a permanent copy of it. Very handy.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes