How to ride an elephant? Accustomed him, I gave what I needed, and unfortunately I can not get on an elephant. Could anyone describe to me what I have to do it step by step?
To get on an Elephant's back, you have to get them to lay down first. Walk up to your elephant, then hold the sneak (shift) key. It might take a few seconds, or you may have to do it a few times, but the elephant will eventually lay down. Then you can hop up onto it's back. To get off the elephant again, you have to press sneak again to make the elephant lay down again, then wait a second or two before pressing shift again. I was stuck on my elephant for a minute trying to figure out how to get down.
Was wondering if anyone else was having an issue with this mod. We are trying to turn off the hostile mobs, but for some reason no matter what we do they keep spawning. We have tried the whole go to peaceful, turn them off, and then switch the mode, and it doesn't work. It for some reason works on single player though. Any help?
Climate Control- Control climate sizes, ocean sizes, continent and island sizes, biome frequencies, and more! Underground Biomes Constructs - 24 different kinds of stone, with complete sets of stairs, slabs, walls, and buttons. ExplorerCraft - map utilities for tiling and carrying maps.
Not like you'll ever see this, buried under thousands of pages of posts, but here's my feedback after playing this version (I used Mo' Creatures a long time ago):
1. Snakes can climb fences?! I realize they would probably be able to get through fences, and that the hit box probably prevents this, but seeing them climb fences was just weird.
2. Elephants do not jump. They're like the one creature IRL that physically lacks the ability to push their body off the ground with enough force to get even slightly airborne, and seeing them hopping about through my dig site was just weird.
3. Even after I adjusted the spawn rate to less than half of its starting rate, I still got tons of snakes spawning everywhere. Snakes and elephants. I'm in a desert, yeah, but this is getting ridiculous.
4. Isn't there any way to get these poor creatures to stop rubbing up against cactus? And why does cactus hurt an elephant anyway? Don't they have really thick hide?
5. Otherwise, it certainly livens up Minecraft. As expected. I think my nephew is going to enjoy it
Apparently this mod doesn't work with Feed The Beast/Mindcrack 8.0.1 (Forge 188.8.131.525 on MC 1.4.7), as it crashes out the internal server in SSP and won't let the server start in SMP. Which is a shame - several of my regulars are asking for it to be added to the server, and it's a fun mod in vanilla. It doesn't throw any errors, which is gonna make it fun to debug - all I see is "[STDOUT] Stopping!" in the log and then it shuts down.