1.7.2 Mobs

Mo' Creatures - v6.2.1 with Ents and Moles!

I'm using Crudedragon's JAS spawner, in my opinion the superior one to any other around. This means I have to manually configure the spawnlist.

No problem, except for the fact that I'd very much like a list to see in what biome each Mo Creature mob is supposed to spawn. Frequency and all that are unimportant to me, just the location.

Anybody willing to provide me a link to Mo Creatures 5.2.2 spawn locations? Or if that's not available, anyone willing to compile a list? But please, a more or less "logical" spawnlist. Not like Giraffes in Swamps and Scorpions in End or something along the lines.

Thanks in Advance!
    "I ain't do nothin', I ain't know nothin', I ain't sayin' nothin'!" - Iaintsayin
    Followed the instructions but got this error, please help:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.getFontTexturePack(FontRenderer.java:1144)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_98306_d(FontRenderer.java:222)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_98304_a(FontRenderer.java:150)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.<init>(FontRenderer.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:407)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT d9bf8898 ----------

The only other mods I've got are Rei's minimap and Single Player commands D:
    Quote from iWildWolf

Hello. I have.. well.. the Official Mo Creatures Server has a little error, and I let Kratos_Knox know about it. When you go to the Wyvern Lair the Wyverns usually fly out into "oblivion". They fly over the edge of the Island and rarely and/or never return to the Island, so they usually fall into the void after quite some time, but it takes forever, and that usually leaves 1-3 Wyverns at most spawning on the Island, and of course, when trying to kill those they fly over the edge aswell and are impossible to get to without a flying mount to try and kill them.
    http://i.imgur.com/88tmqcr.png

This isn't a server related error, this happens in general. If you're talking about the spawn rate within the lair then yes that's changed/set by the server but the Wyvern's flying out "into oblivion" is normal, and they're more than likely not going to come back because you've hurt them badly. This is why they suggest strong weapons when you go into the lair and a ranged weapon to get them when they become out of reach.

Also, why the Wyvern's might be considered a hostile mob... I have discovered that they tend to "run away" from the player when you start to get close enough to them. Until you are right on them they won't bother you. Try sprinting up to them instead of walking over to them, they seem to run/fly away otherwise.
    This may help avoiding the "oblivion full of wyvern" you're seeing. They're simply just being chased there one way or another.. :\

Quote from wolfendoom

Followed the instructions but got this error, please help:

at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.getFontTexturePack(FontRenderer.java:1144)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_98306_d(FontRenderer.java:222)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.func_98304_a(FontRenderer.java:150)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.FontRenderer.<init>(FontRenderer.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:407)
    --- END ERROR REPORT d9bf8898 ----------

The only other mods I've got are Rei's minimap and Single Player commands D:

We need a full report to be able to help you, this doesn't really tell us much...
    And PLEASE use spoilers when you do post a full report... x.x

Quote from Iaintsayin

I'm using Crudedragon's JAS spawner, in my opinion the superior one to any other around. This means I have to manually configure the spawnlist.

No problem, except for the fact that I'd very much like a list to see in what biome each Mo Creature mob is supposed to spawn. Frequency and all that are unimportant to me, just the location.

Anybody willing to provide me a link to Mo Creatures 5.2.2 spawn locations? Or if that's not available, anyone willing to compile a list? But please, a more or less "logical" spawnlist. Not like Giraffes in Swamps and Scorpions in End or something along the lines.

Thanks in Advance!

I don't even think Mo' Creatures will work without installing Custom Mob Spawner. I've heard that you can disable it, but it's caused problems doing so before...
    Also, there is a more or less list of where these mobs are supposed to spawn in the MoC config files... Let alone they should be able to be determined where you feel they should and shouldn't be in the first place.
    Last edited by Zera_Fox: 5/28/2013 4:54:23 AM
    Quote from Zera_Fox

I don't even think Mo' Creatures will work without installing Custom Mob Spawner. I've heard that you can disable it, but it's caused problems doing so before...

Yes, I know you can't. You HAVE to have CMS installed. It's an absolutely stupid and ridiculous requirement, but oh well, whatever. I make do with disabling it and fine tuning JAS for my purposes. Unfortunately AtmosMobs, which is what I used previously because of that, is still not updated to 1.5.x, so I'm either stuck not using any extra mobs or Mo Creatures, and I decided to go with Mo Creatures.

The mod in itself is awesome, there's no question about that. Just the spawner is what I can do without. That being said, I didn't think about the config file of CMS. Thanks, gonna check it out.
    "I ain't do nothin', I ain't know nothin', I ain't sayin' nothin'!" - Iaintsayin
    I keep pressing shift but I can't get off my horse
    Quote from dereknguyen425

I keep pressing shift but I can't get off my horse

It has been changed to the F key
    Hi,
    awesome mod! I really love it.

I have 4 little questions:

1) Could I somehow turn of that mobs are able to ride house?
    In the nether it's very annoying that the Zombie Pigman ride on the Nightmare.
    I'm afraid to hit the Pigman, its so much work, that they not longer attack^^

2) Is there an option, that goats do not "eat" items on the ground? I don't like this, but the goats look sweet :)

3) I don't know if its a bug, but the moCreatures spawn in very high numbers, even if I reduce it to 1. For example, I have set HorseMob Frequency to 1 and in nether I see 4-6 in one place... thats for to much I think

4) What does the option "Chunk: [Number]" in the Creature options mean? I don't find any information about it...

Thanks for helping :)
    Yesterday, I downloaded Mo' Creatures. I was able to play on Minecraft as single player for a couple of hours. Then I had to log off and when I attempted to get back on it immediately crashed. I removed META-INF or whatever its called but it wont stop crashing. All I can do is log on before it crashes. Anyone know why? Or what I can do to stop it?

Here is the crash-report... I don't know how to do it in spoiler.
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // You should try our sister game, Minceraft!
    Time: 5/28/13 9:05 AM
    Description: Failed to start game
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCProxy.initializeEntities(MoCProxy.java:844)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCProxy.ConfigPostInit(MoCProxy.java:613)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.client.MoCClientProxy.ConfigPostInit(MoCClientProxy.java:735)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.postInit(MoCreatures.java:479)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:695)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 377999296 bytes (360 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Last edited by Ideas4Minecraft: 5/28/2013 9:10:18 AM
    Maybe it's time to update the main page of the suggestion post? Alot of great Ideas have passed through there in the last months but nothing seems to happen.
    You should make it so we can catch insects with a net and put them in a jar o3o
    "Keep reality close at hand, but keep those you love over-lands close as well" -Seth C. 2009
    Quote from Spook2U

Hi,
    awesome mod! I really love it.

I have 4 little questions:

1) Could I somehow turn of that mobs are able to ride house?
    In the nether it's very annoying that the Zombie Pigman ride on the Nightmare.
    I'm afraid to hit the Pigman, its so much work, that they not longer attack^^

2) Is there an option, that goats do not "eat" items on the ground? I don't like this, but the goats look sweet :)

3) I don't know if its a bug, but the moCreatures spawn in very high numbers, even if I reduce it to 1. For example, I have set HorseMob Frequency to 1 and in nether I see 4-6 in one place... thats for to much I think

4) What does the option "Chunk: [Number]" in the Creature options mean? I don't find any information about it...

Thanks for helping :)

3&4: The chunk option tells the spawner the max number of mobs you want to be able to spawn in that chunk. Lower that number and you'll see fewer horsemob in an area... The other numbers should be reduced too, this will prevent groups of them spawning. If you're only changing say the minimum number of them to spawn to 1 instead of max and chunk to 1 as well, you may get a max number spawned of 4 in a chunk of say 6...
    4 horsemob spawn, plus 2 more because the chunk is set to 6.

Quote from Ideas4Minecraft

Yesterday, I downloaded Mo' Creatures. I was able to play on Minecraft as single player for a couple of hours. Then I had to log off and when I attempted to get back on it immediately crashed. I removed META-INF or whatever its called but it wont stop crashing. All I can do is log on before it crashes. Anyone know why? Or what I can do to stop it?

Here is the crash-report... I don't know how to do it in spoiler.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // You should try our sister game, Minceraft!
    Time: 5/28/13 9:05 AM
    Description: Failed to start game
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCProxy.initializeEntities(MoCProxy.java:844)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCProxy.ConfigPostInit(MoCProxy.java:613)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.client.MoCClientProxy.ConfigPostInit(MoCClientProxy.java:735)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.postInit(MoCreatures.java:479)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:695)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 377999296 bytes (360 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

First off, to do a spoiler is just like any other tag.. Quote, code, etc;
    So you'd want this..
    [spoiler] Spoiler text [/spoiler]

Put your forge mod into your minecraft jar. GuiAPI is the only thing that goes into /coremods, and Mo' Creatures and Custom Mob Spawner go into /mods.

Try moving where they are installed/read from and see if that solves your crashing problem.
    Quote from Sorrik

While I agree this would be nice, this is not the place for suggestions.

Quote from Marhiin

Maybe it's time to update the main page of the suggestion post? Alot of great Ideas have passed through there in the last months but nothing seems to happen.

The suggestion page is not run/updated by Dr. Zhark, it is managed by someone else entirely. Zhark does read the thread and does take into account the suggestions posted there I assure you, however he is far too busy to maintain both threads and produce all the wonderful changes and updates that he does this and any other mod he creates.
    If you feel that the suggestion thread is lacking, I suggest leaving that thought there or with the person who created/manages that thread. I'm afraid this cry for attention of that thread goes wasted here...
    hi i think i may have found a bug would you be willing to look into it?
    Minecraft has crashed!

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop

A full error report has been saved to /Users/jcraft/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-05-28_12.19.44-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT e1d5c76 --------
    Full report at:
    /Users/jcraft/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-05-28_12.19.44-server.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 5/28/13 12:19 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.3
    Java Version: 1.6.0_43, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 161698536 bytes (154 MB) / 554369024 bytes (528 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 1157 (64792 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 610 (34160 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.04(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus{1.14.6} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.14.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PetBat{1.1.9} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.8} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest{1.18.0} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 583 (32648 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 366 (20496 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['jcraft596'/9113, l='Lands of Desire II', x=9.49, y=155.00, z=357.36]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -4
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.getBlockLightValue(CustomSpawner.java:1020)
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.isValidDespawnLightLevel(CustomSpawner.java:1004)
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.entityDespawnCheck(CustomSpawner.java:798)
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.despawnVanillaAnimals(CustomSpawner.java:855)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCServerTickHandler.onTickInGame(MoCServerTickHandler.java:95)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCServerTickHandler.tickEnd(MoCServerTickHandler.java:126)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:606)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 9336bee3 ----------
    Last edited by jcraft596: 5/28/2013 11:43:44 AM
    Quote from Sorrik

Already on Zhark's massive to-do list.
    Excuse me, I have all mobs turned on in my hardcore SSP game, but I only seem to find Thaumcraft's zombies. Advice would be greatly appreciated. c:
    Last edited by RawrTara: 5/28/2013 1:57:26 PM
    My posts will always have typos and that fact will always drive me crazy.
    Quote from RawrTara

Excuse me, I have all mobs turned on in my hardcore SSP game, but I only seem to find Thaumcraft's zombies. Advice would be greatly appreciated. c:

My post about that from a while ago: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/81771-152-mo-creatures-v522-with-raccoons-ants-mini-golems-silver-skeletons-and-more-fish/page__st__51880#entry22433453
    Quote from Zera_Fox

Not sure what's causing your crash, too tired to really look at it... But an FYI, it's F to dismount, not shift...

Mk, well, figured it might be worth reporting. Was playing on a lan server, hosting.
    Also: I seem to dismount if I just spam LShift enough- sometimes take damage, but it hasn't failed me. Thanks for clueing me in.
    The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. -Anatole France
    Quote from jcraft596

Minecraft has crashed!

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop

A full error report has been saved to /Users/jcraft/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-05-28_12.19.44-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

Full report at:
    /Users/jcraft/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-05-28_12.19.44-server.txt

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Memory: 161698536 bytes (154 MB) / 554369024 bytes (528 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 1157 (64792 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 610 (34160 bytes; 0 MB) used
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.04(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus{1.14.6} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.14.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PetBat{1.1.9} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.8} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest{1.18.0} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['jcraft596'/9113, l='Lands of Desire II', x=9.49, y=155.00, z=357.36]]

at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.getBlockLightValue(CustomSpawner.java:1020)
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.isValidDespawnLightLevel(CustomSpawner.java:1004)
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.entityDespawnCheck(CustomSpawner.java:798)
    at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.despawnVanillaAnimals(CustomSpawner.java:855)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCServerTickHandler.onTickInGame(MoCServerTickHandler.java:95)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCServerTickHandler.tickEnd(MoCServerTickHandler.java:126)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

I know I just said this in the post before.....

Forge mod loader.... MINECRAFT.JAR
    GUIAPI... COREMODS
    everything else.... MODS

Move your modloader to the JAR file, and put GUIAPI into coremods!
    Quote from Zera_Fox

I know I just said this in the post before.....

Forge mod loader.... MINECRAFT.JAR
    GUIAPI... COREMODS
    everything else.... MODS

Move your modloader to the JAR file, and put GUIAPI into coremods!

I have found that crash-logs don't report the location of some of the mods right. My GUIAPI is in the the coremods folder and yet it is reported just like that. Same thing with Forge itself, reported as Coremods while it is in the jar file.
    the FML-client-0.log file in the discovery phase will report the right location.
    Last edited by Kye_Duo: 5/28/2013 3:09:31 PM
    Quote from jcraft596

Minecraft has crashed!

Full report at:

-- System Details --
    Details:

Try upgrading your custom mob spawner to 2.2.2 and see if it helps. :)
    Quote from Shadow1290

So I found the config file and I don't know what all these numbers after the Mob Means could someone explain with these as an example.

S:Bear <CREATURE:6:1:2:2>
    S:Bee <AMBIENT:7:1:4:3>
    S:BigCat <CREATURE:6:1:2:2>

I think the first number is the spawn rate. The second is propably how many can spawn in group. The thrid is (maybe) max spawns in group and the last on is min spawn on group.

Sry my choppy english
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes