1.7.2 Mobs

Mo' Creatures - v6.2.1 with Ents and Moles!

Quote from Sparks314

@zera_fox. i was finally able to get into the server, Made a backup of my MC folder, Completely re-installed MC

Coremods
    Guiapi -Latest

Mods
    Forge 7.8.0.708

Rei minimap

BOP 0.5.2

extrabiomes xl 3.3.1

Twilight forest 1.1.8.0

only thing i changed was i didn't install Optifine. But seeing as i have 300+ frames without it, i figured i would be ok. If you use Optifine, try installing only forge (the version i used) and don't install anything else to the jar. see if that helps any, I will reiterate that it was a completely fresh install, no previous configs or anything.

Well since I use a launcher to apply all my mods, I don't need to trouble myself with a new install. :P I just disable what I don't need in the launcher. XD

But I did as you suggested, deleted the config files and etc; (for the hundredth time) and updated my Forge (again) to 708 this time. I wasn't aware 708 was out yet, the highest I had was 707. :P

I went ahead and disabled everything I didnt' need to run for the server (again) and attempted to start it up. Sadly no luck. I'm still getting that "ticking entity" error.
    Also, sadly I only get about 40-60fps on average at any given time... And that's with Optifine installed. :\

Oh okay, thanks for your help. Hopefully it'll work.. if not, no creatures for me i guess.. :(

I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for you! If you need help with Magic Launcher (If you decide to use it) feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to help as much as I can.
    @zera_fox. I would give manually installing everything a shot. It seems to be the only difference between us so its possible that magic launcher did something in some way to cause the error. But i understand why you would prefer to use it
    Quote from Sparks314

@zera_fox. I would give manually installing everything a shot. It seems to be the only difference between us so its possible that magic launcher did something in some way to cause the error. But i understand why you would prefer to use it

Considering I've been using magic launcher to install every mod I've ever used, and that includes previous versions of MoC as well... I doubt it's the launcher getting in the way... o.o

Well i'm pretty sure I know how to "hard install" on the jar, but somehow I screwed it up? XD
    I gave it a shot and Minecraft itself won't even launch anymore... So I'll stick with my launcher. Atleast minecraft lauches, and SOMETIMES I get into server, even if the animals are all screwy or something if I manage to stick around for more than 5 seconds. XD
    Last edited by Zera_Fox: 5/21/2013 7:50:39 PM
    I keep gettting this crash

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Shall we play a game?

Time: 5/21/13 5:40 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NAME_TAG_RANGE_SNEAK
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:142)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NAME_TAG_RANGE_SNEAK
    at RivalRebels.common.RivalRebels.registerClientSide(RivalRebels.java:726)
    at RivalRebels.common.RivalRebels.load(RivalRebels.java:641)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)
    ... 5 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
    Java Version: 1.6.0_26, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 398440864 bytes (379 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 32 mods loaded, 32 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.5} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.12} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.04(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Familiars_API{1.5.1} [Familiars API] (Familiars_API_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GulliverForged{0.13.5} [Gulliver Forged] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.6.5.1} [Damage Indicators] ([1.5.2]DamageIndicators v2.6.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    camping{1.0.1d} [The Camping Mod] ([1.5.2]The Camping Mod 1.0.1d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Backpack{1.8.11} [Backpack] (backpack-1.8.11-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomNpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DungeonPack{1.5.2 v2} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.5.2 v2 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Familiars_DefaultMobPack{1.5.2} [DefaultMobPack] (Familiars_DefaultMobPack_1.5.2c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Familiars_ExtendedFamPack{1.5.1} [ExtendedFamPack] (Familiars_ExtendedFamPack_1.5.2a(2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    SlimevoidLib{2.0.1.1} [Slimevoid Library] (SlimevoidLib-Universal-v2.0.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LittleBlocksMod{2.1.0.0} [Little Blocks] (LittleBlocks-Universal-v2.1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoreSwordsMod{2.4.2} [More Swords Mod] (More Swords Mod 2.4.4 For 1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PortalGun{1.5.1} [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RodolRivalRebels{1.5.2} [RivalRebels] (RivalRebels.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    mod_Unlimited{Not available} [mod_Unlimited] (Superheroes Unlimited Mod V1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter{1.5.1} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Torched{1.0.0} [Torched] (Torched1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest{1.17.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.11.3} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 9300 GE/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Quote from superminer64

I keep gettting this crash

// Shall we play a game?

Time: 5/21/13 5:40 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NAME_TAG_RANGE_SNEAK
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:142)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NAME_TAG_RANGE_SNEAK
    at RivalRebels.common.RivalRebels.registerClientSide(RivalRebels.java:726)
    at RivalRebels.common.RivalRebels.load(RivalRebels.java:641)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)
    ... 5 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
    Java Version: 1.6.0_26, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 398440864 bytes (379 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 32 mods loaded, 32 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.5} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.12} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.04(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Familiars_API{1.5.1} [Familiars API] (Familiars_API_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GulliverForged{0.13.5} [Gulliver Forged] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.6.5.1} [Damage Indicators] ([1.5.2]DamageIndicators v2.6.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    camping{1.0.1d} [The Camping Mod] ([1.5.2]The Camping Mod 1.0.1d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Backpack{1.8.11} [Backpack] (backpack-1.8.11-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomNpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DungeonPack{1.5.2 v2} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.5.2 v2 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Familiars_DefaultMobPack{1.5.2} [DefaultMobPack] (Familiars_DefaultMobPack_1.5.2c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Familiars_ExtendedFamPack{1.5.1} [ExtendedFamPack] (Familiars_ExtendedFamPack_1.5.2a(2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    SlimevoidLib{2.0.1.1} [Slimevoid Library] (SlimevoidLib-Universal-v2.0.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LittleBlocksMod{2.1.0.0} [Little Blocks] (LittleBlocks-Universal-v2.1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoreSwordsMod{2.4.2} [More Swords Mod] (More Swords Mod 2.4.4 For 1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PortalGun{1.5.1} [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RodolRivalRebels{1.5.2} [RivalRebels] (RivalRebels.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    mod_Unlimited{Not available} [mod_Unlimited] (Superheroes Unlimited Mod V1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter{1.5.1} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Torched{1.0.0} [Torched] (Torched1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest{1.17.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.11.3} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 9300 GE/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Try updating java, and then try updating Forge. Yes I hate to sound like one of those people, but I have personally found that the 684 version of Forge doesn't always agree with what MoC is asking of it lately. Try something higher. I know I posted a link to the Forge download list page on a recent post...
    Could i have some help? How are so many people getting on the official mo creatures server, but when i try to get in it shows me a list of all the block ids missing from biomes o'plenty! I know some people know how to get rid of it because there are like 25 people on there! Could one of those people help me?
    Only Rabbits spawn in my game. The only other mods I have are Shoulder Surfing, Optfine, NEI, and Utility Mobs.
    List of forge downloads
    http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?action=files
    I was wondering if it was possible to make fishing a little easier because whenever I try to pull the fish out of the water they go completely horizontal as opposed to an angle, which is more logical. I am aware that this may be more difficult as they are a mob and not an item so I thought maybe you could add a rod or something that makes fishing a little more realistic, like when the fish is close enough you could press a key to pull it out of the water or something along those lines. Also I was wondering if you could add a plaque so we could hang the fish we caught on the wall for decorative purposes. I understand if this is too much.
    Last edited by wispy_woods: 5/21/2013 8:32:47 PM
    I really love this mod! But I have an idea for a new mob. Maybe Haunted Clocks would be a good idea. Or SOMETHING haunted. That'd be cool, but thanks for creating this mod! :Diamond: to you! :D

[==========================================]
    I am the leader and creator of the Sheep Bros™]
    [==========================================]
    Could you make the mini golems tamable in some way? Or createable because golems are just awesome! and it would be cool to have golem friends running around.
    Well I finally got it to work, and the answer was SO silly! I'm a little embarrassed to say... >.>

Using the launcher, it is very particular about the order of the mods when you add them to the list. Turns out that the order I had all the extra biome stuff in relation to MoC was incorrect. This was causing my Entity ticks and error/crashes. I've figured out the proper order that Magic Launcher should be access my mods now and everything is running perfectly!

Now if the official server would just stop crashing, we'd be all set! XD
    Quote from Zera_Fox

Getting it to crash was easy. XD It insta-crashed again. :P
    Forge Log
    // I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 5/21/13 7:02 PM
    Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Byte cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
    at net.minecraft.entity.DataWatcher.func_75679_c(SourceFile:96)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear.getBearState(MoCEntityBear.java:63)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear.func_70780_i(MoCEntityBear.java:235)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.MoCEntityAnimal.func_70636_d(MoCEntityAnimal.java:317)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear.func_70636_d(MoCEntityBear.java:286)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:817)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2337)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2299)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2145)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1853)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.entity.DataWatcher.func_75679_c(SourceFile:96)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear.getBearState(MoCEntityBear.java:63)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear.func_70780_i(MoCEntityBear.java:235)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.MoCEntityAnimal.func_70636_d(MoCEntityAnimal.java:317)
    at drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear.func_70636_d(MoCEntityBear.java:286)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:817)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2337)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2299)

-- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: Bear (drzhark.mocreatures.entity.passive.MoCEntityBear)
    Entity ID: 6286533
    Entity Name: Bear
    Entity's Exact location: -400.69, 65.00, 273.44
    Entity's Block location: World: (-401,65,273), Chunk: (at 15,4,1 in -26,17; contains blocks -416,0,272 to -401,255,287), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2145)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['Zera_Fox'/6286357, l='MpServer', x=-346.40, y=65.62, z=322.57]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 5
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-128,64,244), Chunk: (at 0,4,4 in -8,15; contains blocks -128,0,240 to -113,255,255), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 36979562 game time, 37273121 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 131 total; ['Cricket'/6286525, l='MpServer', x=-407.41, y=65.00, z=302.69], EntitySheep['Sheep'/6286524, l='MpServer', x=-406.22, y=64.92, z=301.50], EntityCow['Cow'/6286526, l='MpServer', x=-368.72, y=63.92, z=262.72], MoCEntitySnail['Snail'/6286521, l='MpServer', x=-407.56, y=65.00, z=294.22], MoCEntityFishBowl['FishBowl'/6286520, l='MpServer', x=-400.34, y=64.00, z=361.56], EntityWolf['Wolf'/6286523, l='MpServer', x=-400.28, y=63.92, z=291.75], MoCEntityBee['Bee'/6286522, l='MpServer', x=-404.22, y=65.00, z=291.41], MoCEntityTurtle['Turtle'/6286517, l='MpServer', x=-409.16, y=67.19, z=362.72], MoCEntityRat['Rat'/6286516, l='MpServer', x=-406.50, y=24.00, z=352.50], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286518, l='MpServer', x=-405.84, y=64.00, z=367.31], MoCEntityRat['Rat'/6286515, l='MpServer', x=-408.06, y=24.00, z=354.13], EntityItem['item.item.sulphur'/6286508, l='MpServer', x=-302.75, y=63.09, z=371.56], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286509, l='MpServer', x=-301.41, y=64.00, z=376.84], MoCEntityDragonfly['DragonFly'/6286504, l='MpServer', x=-385.88, y=66.16, z=375.84], MoCEntityBee['Bee'/6286505, l='MpServer', x=-393.19, y=71.00, z=286.72], EntityPig['Pig'/6286506, l='MpServer', x=-399.74, y=67.08, z=272.25], EntityItem['item.item.porkchopRaw'/6286507, l='MpServer', x=-399.91, y=66.95, z=274.07], MoCEntityPetScorpion['PetScorpion'/6286502, l='MpServer', x=-328.31, y=65.00, z=386.28], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286497, l='MpServer', x=-285.25, y=63.92, z=311.06], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286498, l='MpServer', x=-287.50, y=63.92, z=304.50], MoCEntityBird['Bird'/6286495, l='MpServer', x=-325.59, y=68.00, z=269.63], EntityCow['Cow'/6286494, l='MpServer', x=-334.50, y=68.92, z=267.01], MoCEntityButterfly['ButterFly'/6286493, l='MpServer', x=-332.50, y=74.03, z=267.91], MoCEntityCricket['Cricket'/6286491, l='MpServer', x=-408.44, y=65.28, z=308.03], EntityCow['Cow'/6286490, l='MpServer', x=-408.56, y=65.92, z=313.91], MoCEntityTurtle['Turtle'/6286489, l='MpServer', x=-408.91, y=70.94, z=349.28], MoCEntityHorseMob['HorseMob'/6286486, l='MpServer', x=-401.81, y=22.00, z=347.25], MoCEntityButterfly['ButterFly'/6286478, l='MpServer', x=-341.66, y=72.00, z=264.06], EntityPig['Pig'/6286479, l='MpServer', x=-349.81, y=67.92, z=262.06], MoCEntityDeer['Deer'/6286476, l='MpServer', x=-410.47, y=62.63, z=331.81], EntityItem['item.item.seeds'/6286477, l='MpServer', x=-339.88, y=69.09, z=261.75], EntityCow['Cow'/6286474, l='MpServer', x=-376.11, y=63.92, z=285.47], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286475, l='MpServer', x=-315.13, y=64.00, z=379.13], EntityWolf['Wolf'/6286472, l='MpServer', x=-395.25, y=63.92, z=301.41], EntityCow['Cow'/6286473, l='MpServer', x=-381.81, y=63.92, z=275.84], EntityWolf['Wolf'/6286470, l='MpServer', x=-389.44, y=62.92, z=362.22], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/6286471, l='MpServer', x=-390.54, y=62.92, z=361.31], MoCEntityAnt['Ant'/6286468, l='MpServer', x=-383.78, y=63.00, z=372.97], MoCEntityFishBowl['FishBowl'/6286469, l='MpServer', x=-374.66, y=64.00, z=381.84], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286466, l='MpServer', x=-373.75, y=19.92, z=371.13], MoCEntityGolem['BigGolem'/6286467, l='MpServer', x=-382.72, y=63.00, z=371.72], EntityItem['item.item.bone'/6286464, l='MpServer', x=-327.19, y=64.09, z=376.19], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286465, l='MpServer', x=-325.31, y=64.00, z=375.06], EntityItem['item.item.rottenFlesh'/6286528, l='MpServer', x=-305.41, y=65.09, z=385.78], MoCEntityBear['Bear'/6286533, l='MpServer', x=-400.69, y=65.00, z=273.44], EntityItem['item.item.seeds'/6286388, l='MpServer', x=-347.88, y=60.13, z=316.88], MoCEntityCrab['Crab'/6286389, l='MpServer', x=-343.59, y=58.00, z=310.88], MoCEntitySmallFish['SmallFish'/6286390, l='MpServer', x=-347.74, y=59.71, z=312.13], MoCEntitySmallFish['SmallFish'/6286391, l='MpServer', x=-351.22, y=62.00, z=319.22], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286384, l='MpServer', x=-364.44, y=63.00, z=335.06], MoCEntityCrab['Crab'/6286385, l='MpServer', x=-353.06, y=58.00, z=320.25], EntityChicken['Chicken'/6286386, l='MpServer', x=-355.50, y=64.00, z=329.50], MoCEntityRaccoon['Raccoon'/6286387, l='MpServer', x=-343.56, y=62.08, z=304.88], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286396, l='MpServer', x=-349.91, y=21.00, z=346.13], EntitySpider['Spider'/6286397, l='MpServer', x=-344.38, y=21.92, z=348.28], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286398, l='MpServer', x=-347.70, y=21.22, z=350.22], MoCEntityBird['Bird'/6286399, l='MpServer', x=-348.47, y=32.92, z=343.71], MoCEntityPetScorpion['PetScorpion'/6286392, l='MpServer', x=-347.94, y=64.00, z=319.66], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286394, l='MpServer', x=-324.94, y=64.00, z=329.03], EntitySheep['Sheep'/6286395, l='MpServer', x=-331.16, y=64.00, z=320.45], EntityCaveSpider['Cave Spider'/6286383, l='MpServer', x=-356.88, y=50.00, z=333.63], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/6286382, l='MpServer', x=-361.13, y=50.00, z=334.38], EntityZombie['Zombie'/6286358, l='MpServer', x=-345.84, y=47.00, z=326.16], EntityCaveSpider['Cave Spider'/6286359, l='MpServer', x=-339.53, y=33.00, z=330.16], EntityChicken['Chicken'/6286362, l='MpServer', x=-346.01, y=64.00, z=327.41], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/6286360, l='MpServer', x=-342.88, y=45.00, z=324.53], EntitySheep['Sheep'/6286361, l='MpServer', x=-351.09, y=64.00, z=329.06], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286448, l='MpServer', x=-346.00, y=63.92, z=376.78], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/6286449, l='MpServer', x=-354.50, y=28.00, z=370.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286450, l='MpServer', x=-353.50, y=28.00, z=369.50], MoCEntitySilverSkeleton['SilverSkeleton'/6286451, l='MpServer', x=-391.47, y=23.00, z=337.56], MoCEntitySilverSkeleton['SilverSkeleton'/6286452, l='MpServer', x=-392.72, y=23.00, z=338.78], EntityCaveSpider['Cave Spider'/6286453, l='MpServer', x=-398.50, y=21.92, z=344.50], EntityCaveSpider['Cave Spider'/6286454, l='MpServer', x=-393.44, y=21.92, z=340.59], MoCEntitySmallFish['SmallFish'/6286455, l='MpServer', x=-394.50, y=61.28, z=348.28], MoCEntitySmallFish['SmallFish'/6286456, l='MpServer', x=-389.16, y=60.59, z=337.50], MoCEntityRay['Ray'/6286457, l='MpServer', x=-399.06, y=62.00, z=347.13], EntityChicken['Chicken'/6286458, l='MpServer', x=-384.53, y=63.92, z=338.63], MoCEntityTurtle['Turtle'/6286459, l='MpServer', x=-399.94, y=66.41, z=347.59], MoCEntitySnail['Snail'/6286460, l='MpServer', x=-396.66, y=66.00, z=311.16], MoCEntitySnail['Snail'/6286461, l='MpServer', x=-397.91, y=66.00, z=315.28], EntityCow['Cow'/6286462, l='MpServer', x=-396.50, y=65.92, z=314.50], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286463, l='MpServer', x=-290.53, y=63.00, z=311.28], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286433, l='MpServer', x=-368.13, y=20.00, z=358.44], MoCEntityRat['Rat'/6286432, l='MpServer', x=-371.16, y=15.00, z=363.50], MoCEntityLitterBox['LitterBox'/6286435, l='MpServer', x=-376.88, y=63.00, z=365.38], MoCEntityLitterBox['LitterBox'/6286434, l='MpServer', x=-378.69, y=63.00, z=363.91], MoCEntityTurtle['Turtle'/6286437, l='MpServer', x=-381.59, y=64.00, z=353.75], MoCEntityBee['Bee'/6286436, l='MpServer', x=-370.25, y=64.00, z=361.66], EntityItem['item.item.chickenRaw'/6286439, l='MpServer', x=-368.09, y=66.09, z=295.47], EntityClientPlayerMP['Zera_Fox'/6286357, l='MpServer', x=-346.40, y=65.62, z=322.57], EntityItem['item.item.feather'/6286438, l='MpServer', x=-370.06, y=66.09, z=296.63], MoCEntityFirefly['Firefly'/6286441, l='MpServer', x=-314.44, y=64.00, z=299.19], EntityPig['Pig'/6286440, l='MpServer', x=-368.22, y=64.92, z=290.50], EntityCow['Cow'/6286443, l='MpServer', x=-399.50, y=65.92, z=321.50], MoCEntityButterfly['ButterFly'/6286442, l='MpServer', x=-310.16, y=64.00, z=296.56], EntityPig['Pig'/6286445, l='MpServer', x=-342.91, y=65.92, z=284.19], EntityItem['item.tile.cloth.white'/6286444, l='MpServer', x=-347.91, y=65.09, z=287.25], MoCEntityButterfly['ButterFly'/6286447, l='MpServer', x=-351.81, y=74.00, z=279.63], EntityPig['Pig'/6286446, l='MpServer', x=-338.06, y=67.92, z=278.53], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286418, l='MpServer', x=-362.47, y=20.00, z=360.00], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286419, l='MpServer', x=-368.32, y=21.46, z=361.32], MoCEntitySilverSkeleton['SilverSkeleton'/6286416, l='MpServer', x=-337.34, y=35.00, z=292.81], EntityCaveSpider['Cave Spider'/6286417, l='MpServer', x=-347.28, y=64.92, z=291.00], EntityChicken['Chicken'/6286422, l='MpServer', x=-380.66, y=63.92, z=342.19], EntityWolf['Wolf'/6286423, l='MpServer', x=-383.22, y=63.92, z=338.66], MoCEntityWWolf['WWolf'/6286420, l='MpServer', x=-352.81, y=64.00, z=355.06], EntityWolf['Wolf'/6286421, l='MpServer', x=-370.69, y=63.92, z=338.13], MoCEntityTurkey['Turkey'/6286426, l='MpServer', x=-366.53, y=66.00, z=292.78], EntitySheep['Sheep'/6286427, l='MpServer', x=-331.78, y=62.92, z=289.47], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286425, l='MpServer', x=-370.50, y=64.00, z=336.69], MoCEntityFishBowl['FishBowl'/6286430, l='MpServer', x=-305.50, y=63.00, z=339.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/6286431, l='MpServer', x=-335.50, y=63.92, z=363.50], EntitySheep['Sheep'/6286428, l='MpServer', x=-325.53, y=63.92, z=289.73], EntityItem['item.item.seeds'/6286429, l='MpServer', x=-304.88, y=58.09, z=317.88], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286403, l='MpServer', x=-356.69, y=34.92, z=347.61], EntityZombie['Zombie'/6286402, l='MpServer', x=-354.97, y=22.92, z=345.55], MoCEntityMiniGolem['MiniGolem'/6286401, l='MpServer', x=-366.06, y=20.00, z=350.97], MoCEntityWerewolf['Werewolf'/6286400, l='MpServer', x=-357.47, y=24.00, z=345.53], EntityPig['Pig'/6286407, l='MpServer', x=-363.53, y=64.92, z=307.86], MoCEntityBunny['Bunny'/6286406, l='MpServer', x=-363.03, y=62.53, z=319.66], EntityItem['item.item.seeds'/6286405, l='MpServer', x=-358.72, y=57.09, z=319.41], MoCEntityWWolf['WWolf'/6286404, l='MpServer', x=-363.75, y=64.00, z=346.34], MoCEntityFishBowl['FishBowl'/6286411, l='MpServer', x=-328.28, y=64.00, z=348.97], EntityPig['Pig'/6286410, l='MpServer', x=-328.09, y=62.92, z=314.69], MoCEntityBoar['Boar'/6286409, l='MpServer', x=-333.66, y=62.59, z=312.25], MoCEntityGoat['Goat'/6286408, l='MpServer', x=-323.88, y=62.00, z=318.88], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/6286415, l='MpServer', x=-336.31, y=34.92, z=292.50], MoCEntitySilverSkeleton['SilverSkeleton'/6286414, l='MpServer', x=-345.47, y=34.00, z=291.63], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/6286413, l='MpServer', x=-372.09, y=48.92, z=329.47], MoCEntityGoat['Goat'/6286412, l='MpServer', x=-328.59, y=64.00, z=345.72]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2414)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:776)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 309644848 bytes (295 MB) / 507838464 bytes (484 MB) up to 507838464 bytes (484 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx512m
    AABB Pool Size: 1181 (66136 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1181 (66136 bytes; 0 MB) used
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.6.696 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.696 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_D2 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML{5.2.6.696} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge{7.8.0.696} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_BACR{v4} [Better Animations Collection Revived] (BACR v4 MC1,5,2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.2} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TwilightForest{1.18.0} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_MorePlayerModels{More Player Models} [mod_MorePlayerModels] (MorePlayerModels_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce 210/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Vec3 Pool Size: 290 (16240 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 290 (16240 bytes; 0 MB) used

Sorry I had to pastebin the Forge, it was too long for a post.

np, I knew it was too long in its entirety.
    I am going to assume that GUIAPI is in the coremods folder and not the mods folder like the log is stating...
    are you putting rei's in the jar file or in the mods folder? (the log doesn't make that clear) It is just for information....
    from what you've said it appears to be the passive mobs that are screwing up...and they are skipped in the registration in the log file....that is strange....I'm not sure that can be fixed....

Quote from Zera_Fox

Well I finally got it to work, and the answer was SO silly! I'm a little embarrassed to say... >.>

Using the launcher, it is very particular about the order of the mods when you add them to the list. Turns out that the order I had all the extra biome stuff in relation to MoC was incorrect. This was causing my Entity ticks and error/crashes. I've figured out the proper order that Magic Launcher should be access my mods now and everything is running perfectly!

Now if the official server would just stop crashing, we'd be all set! XD

. . . . .
    are you putting everything in the jar file?
    Last edited by Kye_Duo: 5/21/2013 9:12:38 PM
    Quote from Zera_Fox

I hate it when something works fine in single-player but server related none-sense comes up. Ugh!
    This may sound silly, but did you install the GuiAPI onto the server? Please say you didn't... XD

Also, is the server spitting an error as well when you try to login to it?

I'm afraid I won't be of much help as I've never had this particular issue myself when I was running a server with Creatures on it. If it's a brand new server, as of today. Try recreating the server? What I'm suggesting here is that you remove Creatures from the server completely. Why I'm saying this is, I am assuming perhaps you did two different downloads for MoC and put one of those downloads onto your server.
    Try copying the MoC files you have on your client directly into the server itself? I'd imagine if the files are identical as to what you are running, or visa-versa you can't go wrong, right? :P

No. I did not install the GUI API onto the server :P
    Both server and client are with Mo'Creatures, Custom Mob Spawner and Forge Mod Loader suggested by the creator.
    I do not understand Java, I do not know what might be going wrong. : (
    Ha, looks like I'm not the only one with server problems. =P My MCPC server seems to hate GuiAPI, and it always crashes the server. I've been trying to get it to work since this morning, but nothing is helping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting such a headache over this. x__x

I'm using: Drzhark's Mo creatures 5.2.2, CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1, and GuiAPI 0.15.6-1.5.2
    The first two zips are in the mods folder, and the GuiAPI is in the coremods folder.

The forge came with MCPC (it's the latest build for 1.5.2). I'm not sure which forge it is.

If I just use Biome O' Plenty (which I removed to pinpoint the error), it works great.

I should probably also mention that Mo Creatures works great in SSP.

Ther error:
    // This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 5/21/13 7:16 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiOptions
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.gatherAnnotations(FMLModContainer.java:319)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:464)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:652)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiOptions
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:273)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 31 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:262)
    ... 33 more

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 912725776 bytes (870 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M
    CraftBukkit Information:
    Running:
    Failed to handle CraftCrashReport:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.getName(Bukkit.java:69)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftCrashReport.call(CraftCrashReport.java:19)
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_71500_a(CrashReportCategory.java:106)
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:59)
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:41)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:709)

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.10.703 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.703 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{5.2.10.703} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.0.703} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    Last edited by RawrTara: 5/21/2013 9:30:03 PM
    My posts will always have typos and that fact will always drive me crazy.
    we need a way to tame the mini golems.
    Quote from RawrTara

Ha, looks like I'm not the only one with server problems. =P My MCPC server seems to hate GuiAPI, and it always crashes the server. I've been trying to get it to work since this morning, but nothing is helping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting such a headache over this. x__x

// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 5/21/13 7:16 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiOptions
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.gatherAnnotations(FMLModContainer.java:319)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:464)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:652)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiOptions
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:273)
    ... 31 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:262)
    ... 33 more

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 912725776 bytes (870 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M
    CraftBukkit Information:
    Running:
    Failed to handle CraftCrashReport:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.getName(Bukkit.java:69)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftCrashReport.call(CraftCrashReport.java:19)
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_71500_a(CrashReportCategory.java:106)
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:59)
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:41)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:709)

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.10.703 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.703 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{5.2.10.703} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.0.703} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded
    CustomSpawner{2.2.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.1.zip) Unloaded
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

ya dun need guiapi on the sever
    Quote from Drika

No. I did not install the GUI API onto the server :P
    Both server and client are with Mo'Creatures, Custom Mob Spawner and Forge Mod Loader suggested by the creator.
    I do not understand Java, I do not know what might be going wrong. : (

I don't believe you put the Forge mod onto the server. What you need is a Forge.jar for a server, or MCPC+ if you're going to use plugins on your server as well...
    The Forge you download for your client is not meant for a server. :P
    Quote from Zombielogic

we need a way to tame the mini golems.

ya dun need guiapi on the sever

Really?! O__o You might just be my life saver. -hugs you forever-

How do you know?

Edit: Yes! It works! Thank you so, so much! I'm so dumb. xD

I got an error last time I turned off GuiAPI on the server after first getting the error for it. So I assumed it was necessary.
    Last edited by RawrTara: 5/21/2013 9:39:30 PM
    My posts will always have typos and that fact will always drive me crazy.
    I love this mod. It makes minecraft so much more than it was.
    Quote from Zera_Fox

I don't believe you put the Forge mod onto the server. What you need is a Forge.jar for a server, or MCPC+ if you're going to use plugins on your server as well...
    The Forge you download for your client is not meant for a server. :P

Nooooo!!!!! In the server I'm using MCPC!!!!!
    Sorry my mistake.

But, I'm very sad yet. :(
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes