Risugami's Mods - Updated.

Quote from Pokemonrocker13

how come these things never happen to me my modloader is working fine my mods all work i have never had a problem with modloader here is a list of my mods:

RecipeBook, magicalRepair, Floodgate, Timber, Armor, Biosphere, carmod, ZenosMod, SpawnerGUI, Stackables, Shelf, LightSensor, ReiMinimap, morespawneggs, Arrows mod, lightningrod, EnchantView, superior enchanting

Cause you're lucky!
    Quote from ikambeing

i know but its missing in older versions

http://www.mediafire...eif164qe1i1le7o
    modloader 1.2.5
    Last edited by Pokemonrocker13: 8/9/2012 2:52:48 PM

Want Minecraft Videos?
    Check out:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NeroCoGaming
    Today I reinstalled MC about 4 times on such many different ways (including MCpatcher -.-)... I tried get to know how installed mods without a crashes. The most simple:
    1. Install a Magic Luncher
    2. don't delete META-INF from minecraft
    3. first add Mod Loader
    4. then add other mods (example: InvTweaks, Timber!, Rei's minimap)
    5. always at the end - OptiFine.
    Anyway it works for me... by now o.O
    Sorry for my english... anyway D:
    For people creating mods that are having nullPointerExceptions at handleMobSpawn, don't use ModLoader.getUniqueEntityId when registering the entity ID. That causes the error. Just use an unused ID.
    anyone else getting a glitch where you cant generate blocks? i cant get any of my ores or structures to generate.
    Quote from unholypimpin

anyone else getting a glitch where you cant generate blocks? i cant get any of my ores or structures to generate.

did you delete any .class files from your .jar?
    Last edited by Pokemonrocker13: 8/9/2012 3:33:29 PM

Want Minecraft Videos?
    Check out:
    Quote from unholypimpin

Bug in ML 1.3.1. Seems that generateSurface() doesn't get called. Ever.
    Founder of and lead game developer at Team Mokyuu, doodler-artist, professional eccentric weirdo!
    I am also on the YouTubes! Click banner to go to my channel? :)
    so we gotta wait for ml to get updated till we can generate things?
    Quote from unholypimpin

so we gotta wait for ml to get updated till we can generate things?

yes, and not even generations, also recipes dont seem to work.
    just try to code everything already, so you wont loose any time. Then when modloader 1.3.1 is fully updated, you just have to run a test and change any bugs left.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest news, updates, and progress of my mods !
    I got my recipes to work by copying the minecraft recipe codes.
    I got a problem! Every time I put ModLoader in Minecraft (and delete META_INF), my Minecraft client crashes. Any idea what's going on?
    Quote from killit95

I got a problem! Every time I put ModLoader in Minecraft (and delete META_INF), my Minecraft client crashes. Any idea what's going on?
    are you putting in the .class files from the zip into the .jar or just the zip?

Want Minecraft Videos?
    Check out:
    Quote from unholypimpin

I got my recipes to work by copying the minecraft recipe codes.

could you give me an example code please ? i tried so much ... Q_Q

ModLoader.addRecipe(new ItemStack(Swordtang, 1), new Object[] {
    			"  I",
    			" I ",
    			"I  ",
    			Character.valueOf('I'), Item.ingotIron
    		});

Something like that doesn't work for you? Works for me.
    Founder of and lead game developer at Team Mokyuu, doodler-artist, professional eccentric weirdo!
    Trend micro wont let me download modloader...? does anyone know if i could get it a different way?
    Quote from StarshadesJack

ModLoader.addRecipe(new ItemStack(Swordtang, 1), new Object[] {
    			" I",
    			" I ",
    			"I ",
    			Character.valueOf('I'), Item.ingotIron
    		});

Something like that doesn't work for you? Works for me.

same in my files, it has no errors, it doesnt work in game though.

ModLoader.addRecipe(new ItemStack(Item.stick, 1), new Object [] {"#", Character.valueOf('#'), Block.dirt});

this does not work u.u i put in a block of dirt and get no stick. u.U
    > copied the code out of the crafting manager btw
    Last edited by senpaisubaraki: 8/9/2012 4:21:51 PM

Quote from senpaisubaraki

same in my files, it has no errors, it doesnt work in game though.

ModLoader.addRecipe(new ItemStack(Item.stick, 1), new Object [] {"#", Character.valueOf('#'), Block.dirt});

this does not work u.u i put in a block of dirt and get no stick. u.U

It might be that addRecipe no longer recognizes patternless recipes. Try:

ModLoader.addShapelessRecipe( new ItemStack(Item.stick, 1), new Object[] { Block.dirt } );

or

ModLoader.addShapelessRecipe( new ItemStack(Item.stick, 1), new Object[] { new ItemStack( Block.dirt, 1 ) } );

(I forget if the former is syntactically valid)
    modloader crashes minecraft, help me
    BEST FONT EVAR
    Does anyone know how to exit spawner gui and save the changes you made to the spawner in version 1.3? Escape doesn't save the changes, it just makes a pig spawner. Thanks
    :)
    Last edited by Elemeno_P: 8/9/2012 4:40:02 PM
    I like to keep posts on forums to a minimum or else I end up wasting all my time.
    Quote from Risugami

I had been working on this for about three weeks, but bridge block was released first. I did like the idea about reskining it using blocks though, so added that in.
    your doing a awesome job man, you and the guy that made tomanyitems are like the best modders ever, i like the Elemental arrows mod, if you get a chance ice arrow no longer freeze mobs in their tracks, did you do that on purpose or did you not know it stooped working?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes