Minecraft Retro Maps News Topic

////////NEWS////////

I am now inactive. I am just too tired to make anymore maps. I have a lot more fun going what I do on youtube please check it out and subscribe. Sorry to all those who are dissapointed that I will not continue with map making, building over and over again was just not my thing.
    Sorry..

RETRO MAP MEMBERS (1)

RETRO_MPH (Leader and founder)

If you want to be a member prove yourself and go to this sign up link!
    (Click Here To Sign Up!) (only the best of the best will be accepted)

COMPLETED MAPS (3)

Metroidcraft: Return to Tallon IV
    100% complete
    Texture Pack: Minetroid

Info:
    "You detected a strange signal from Tallon IV and so you went to investigate. But the Space Pirates had a different plan and shot you down. Now you must investigate and you find out that the last Lavaithan Seed has hit Tallon IV and the Space Pirates have a plan.......You must figure it out....or else."

Made by Retro Map Member: RETRO_MPH

"">This is played by Gamerking

Ultimate Parkour
    100% complete

Info:
    "Hello, do you think your good enogh for an Ultimate Parkour experence? Well this is not for the faint hearted. You will fall and fall and fall over and over you will fail untill you win. This is the Ultimate Parkour with near impossible jumps and crannies. But its been proven, it can be done."

Hunt for the Wither
    100% complete

Info:
    "Herobrine has taken the Wither from Notches prison and you need to find it. Go to the abandoned mine and solve the puzzle that prevents you from finding the Wither. As soon as you find the Wither, DESTROY IT!"

MAPS IN PROGRESS (1)

Mario vs Creeper
    5% Complete
    Info:
    Bowser was taken Peach into another realm. Minecraft. In this realm Bowser has taken over a new army and Mario must pass through the new realms and collect new upgrades to save Peach!!! Can he do it? It is up to you!

REQUESTED MAPS (0)
    A Mario Map

If you would like to request one please comment below and your map might become a reality!!

SPONSORS (1)

GAMERKING
    Please check out his channel he does tons and tons of games and we would like it if you could help him with his channel. Thank you.

The1RetroRealm
    ME! I do action videos, vlogs, games, all kinds of stuff! Make sure to check me out!

Would you like to help us out? Put one of these in your signature!

Thank you for Supporting us!

Have a good day Retro fans!!
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 5/22/2013 8:07:16 PM
    Nothing here...
    posting so i can keep up to date with news.
    New PvP Map in the making!!

Retro PvP Map by Minecraft Retro Maps Team
    (Name still pending)
    22% complete

Info:
    Have you wanted to PvP your friends lately? Well this is the map to do it with. You make the rules! You chose one of the three classes!! Then chose one of the three PvP maps!! The rules are up to you. Your class is up to you! Its up to you...to win!!

see main post for more details.
    Quote from Dr_Tizzle

posting so i can keep up to date with news.

Well there is more news.
    Check it out! Follow the topic to keep up to date with my maps!
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 11/11/2012 11:11:04 AM
    Nothing here...
    Planing a new map!

Wither Hunt (Name still pending)
    5% complete

Story Line:
    "You were ordered by Notch himself to find the Wither and destroy it. Because Herobrine has captured the Wither and is planing to use it against Notch so he is the ruler of all Minecraftia! "<Mando823> Hurry! To the abandoned mine!"

In Progress by Retro Map Member: Mando823

Go to post to see more details!
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 11/19/2012 1:14:47 PM
    Nothing here...
    If you want to be a member prove yourself and go to this sign up link!
    (Click Here To Sign Up!)
    (only the best of the best will be accepted)
    Well, Sign Up!
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 11/12/2012 9:28:43 AM
    Nothing here...
    Vote for Christmas!!
    Go to top and Vote for a Christmas Map!!
    Do It Now!!!
    Nothing here...
    Minecraft Retro PvP Map- 1.4.2

Has been Cannceled (I was about to upload it to the internet and I accidentily deleted it. SORRY!)
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 11/14/2012 12:08:47 PM
    Nothing here...
    Quote from RETRO_MPH

Minecraft Retro PvP Map- 1.4.2

Has been Cannceled (I was about to upload it to the internet and I accidentily deleted it. SORRY!)

You may be able to recover your files! http://lifehacker.co...h-free-software
    Last edited by james_meier: 11/13/2012 5:38:01 PM
    Try out our adventure map, "Anamnesis." Forum Link---> Anamnesis Adventure Map
    Quote from james_meier

You may be able to recover your files! http://lifehacker.co...h-free-software

I tried with that just now and I did not get any luck.
    So no PvP map for now. :(
    Nothing here...
    Guess what... WE FINISHED A MAP!!

Ultimate Parkour
    100% complete

Story Line:
    "Hello, do you think your good enogh for an Ultimate Parkour experence? Well this is not for the faint hearted. You will fall and fall and fall over and over you will fail untill you win. This is the Ultimate Parkour with near impossible jumps and crannies. But its been proven, it can be done."

Go to top to download!!
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 11/14/2012 12:03:23 PM
    Nothing here...
    Please vote before we close the pull!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing here...
    Two People have voted and want us to finnish our maps. first before we try a new one.
    Well I will wait just a bit before we close the pull but to those people who voted for us to finnish our other maps that means to us you said no.
    Just wanted you to know that. Well this is my 100th post!!Hunt for the Wither is now 30% complete!!
    Follow us to keep up to date with the news!
    Nothing here...
    well, I finally beat metroidcraft: Return to Tallon IV, and it was really good. there were a couple of issuse, but that's just because of the transition from 1.3 to 1.4

can't wait to see more. this map made for a great show.
    want to see minecraft maps, and my attempts to survive on my own minecraft world? Then check out my YouTube channel.
    Minecraft is one of my favorite games, but I do have others.
    Quote from Gamerking

well, I finally beat metroidcraft: Return to Tallon IV, and it was really good. there were a couple of issuse, but that's just because of the transition from 1.3 to 1.4

Thank you so much!! dont forget to play my new parkour map! :)
    Nothing here...
    Quote from Gamerking

Dont forget to follow this topic so you know when I have a new map out!!Poll is closed. We are not making a Christmas map. :(
    Nothing here...
    New completed map!!

Hunt for the Wither
    100% complete

Story Line:
    "Herobrine has taken the Wither from Notches prison and you need to find it. Go to the abandoned mine and solve the puzzle that prevents you from finding the Wither. As soon as you find the Wither, DESTROY IT!"

Nothing here...
    I've got a request for something to put into a map: Use command blocks to teleport players all around a maze if they make a wrong turn, so you can't just keep to the right or left sides. Also it could be multi-floored with all kinds of parkour.
    Quote from ZeroLinkYoshi

I've got a request for something to put into a map: Use command blocks to teleport players all around a maze if they make a wrong turn, so you can't just keep to the right or left sides. Also it could be multi-floored with all kinds of parkour.

So you mean a super hard maze?
    Nothing here...
    Congratulations!!

ZeroLinkYoshi (NewComer)

Has joined the Retro Maps Team!!!! Give him a pat on the back!
    Nothing here...
    Would you like to help us out but never really could?
    PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE!!

http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/7052qqf/Achievement+get%21/Play+a+Minecraft+Retro+Map%21/mca.png
    Last edited by RETRO_MPH: 11/29/2012 7:07:44 PM
    Nothing here...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes