1) Go to the "Start" menu and search "Run", once it appears click it.
2) Once you "Run" is opened search "%Appdata%.
3) Once the folder pops up click on ".Minecraft"
4) Once in ".Minecraft" scroll down and open the folder labeled "Saves"
5) Open [1.6.2]CTF Map.zip and drag the "Capture The Flag Map" folder into "Saves"
-There is a glitch when you capture a flag the wool block glitches into the ground.
-Some of the items such as fireworks, gear, and potions are limited and I recommend the map be renewed
every 2 games.
Sorry about that for some reason I cant post Photos anyways when you load up the map you should spawn in a big room with 2 doors that are red and blue. In each room there are buttons that when you press teleport you into the arena.