A massive thank you to the people who helped me beta test this map. And a special mention to Navy88977 (youtube.com/navy88977)for beta testing every version since the first and providing me with a lot of constructive feedback.
THANK YOU FOR 1000 DOWNLOADS! 13/10/13
After last check, currently at: 8569!
~ P A T C H 1 . 6 ~
~ P A T C H 1 . 4 ~
Compatible with version 1.5.2 of Minecraft onwards
Please watch the amazing trailer for my map, made by Angelesk
"Hello, and welcome. I am the Lorekeeper. I tell stories and store ancient tales. This, is my manor house.If you think you are vain enough to enter, then I welcome you. If you think you are brave enough, then I welcome you. If you think you are strong enough... I welcome you. Because in the end, I will be the one laughing over your corpse."
INTRODUCING THE CATACOMBS
The final chapter of the Lorekeeper's Manor Map. Once you reach the end of the map, there is a teleport that will allow you to travel to the entrance of the Catacombs. Open the ancient sealed door and venture down in search of "The final tomb".
EDIT: In the upcoming "SKYSTAIR" patch, the teleport will now be accessible as it was accidentally not implemented in the Catacombs Patch.
[/media]There are too many for me to put on here, so congratz to the ones who has been previewed! Want to see more? Youtube &quot;lorekeepers manor&quot; for all results!
#1 The Dungeons - This once fortified dungeon hold has been demolished and is now empty.
#2 The Sewers - The Manor&#39;s drainage system has been invaded by the undead.
#3 The Library - A small, dusty Library, untouched for decades.
#4 The Auditorium - Once famous for its stage shows, now audienced by the dead.
#5 The Backstage - Where the Actors used to prepare and get ready.
#6 The Ramparts - The open walled defenses, once occupied by rooftop archers.
#7 The Molten Hill - A nearby hill that has errupted with volcanic activity, destroying the old ramparts.
#8 The Old Ramparts - Destroyed by Molten Hill, the old ramparts now crawl with undead.
#9 The Gallery - A ghostly gallery where you can't help but feel the paintings watching you back.
#10 The Observatory - The moonlight shines through the glass roof of the empty observatory.
#11 The Restless Crypt (Exclusive to Adventure Version) Bonus: Mountain Run (Exclusive to Adventure Version) A small parkour bonus challenge. Bonus: The Hell Well (Exclusive to Adventure Mode) The fiery jail of an ancient demonic creature. Bonus:The Catacombs (Exclusive to Adventure Mode) The haunted under dungeons of the Manor.
Bonus: The Skystair (NYI: Not Yet Implemented)
Known bugs and issues: Despite my efforts, I cannot make the bosses health increase to a suitable amount. It just seems to revert to normal mob health to the people who download. I'm looking into this and hopefully will have a solution soon. If you know how to fix this, please comment, I will love you forever.
Please report any bugs/issues/problems that you encounter during the map so I can fix them and upload the updated version asap! Thank you!
Hi guys. Thanks to all who have played, shared and supported this map. I am no longer working on it or any other maps, but please feel free to download the latest version to play by yourself or with friends!
One thing though, this is literally my first map. It's nothing spectacular, it's pretty basic. Gotta start from somewhere though right? But before I release it, I will need you to play through it. You're welcome to record your test. I'm going to be adding little extras before release, such as mob spawners and "boss rooms", so look forward to that.
- The Mansion map has been added (copy/pasted) to the Utokia over-world map
- Improved pathing. Easier to navigate.
- Slight reconstruction of earlier wings (Incl. a flood control switch @ sewer entrance)
- Added interact-able checkpoints
- Added "Arachnid Boss Room", although no spider spawner has been implemented yet.
- Added "Reinforced Spider Silk Leather" gear set. Enchanted with Protection IV.
- Added more enchanting tables around the map.
- Added Bottles O' Enchanting to chests.
- No more Creeper Griefing!
- Players keep their all their inventory items upon dying.
- Minor bug fixes
- Added hidden chest that can be revealed after burning the curtain & stage.
Still no mob spawners, sorry. But they will be coming in the next update!
Please contact me here if you wish to become a beta tester.
Hey dude, I am starting a YT channel, and I would like to play your map and record it! Would you be willing to send me the map? I can record it tomorrow and have it uploaded by next Wednesday? Would love to play it!!!!!
My map has been deleted, somehow. I have no idea how it has happened. I was playing, I saved and quit, went to archive it to send to you testers and *poof*, gone. Or, at least, it appears to have reverted back to an old save. I have spent the past hour trying to find or recover it, but no such luck.
ALAS. This does not mean it is over. I still have an earlier save, the original map that you guys have already tested. It was the big update I just posted about that I lost. I will have to spend tomorrow re-constructing the entire update. It may take a few hours.
@macsrocktron -- Appreciate the kind words mate. I'll have map version beta 0.3.0 re-constructed and ready to send to you by tomorrow night, hopefully.
Again, guys, I'm sorry for the delay. Trust me, no one is as upset or frustrated as I am. That was a good 3-4 hours work wasted.
I'll keep you all updated, stay tuned and stick around.
BUMP. Morning guys. Re-construction will start today, I should have version beta 0.3.0 out this afternoon.
Make sure you follow this topic, if you want to test the new version tonight then add me on skype!
Skype name: zanetalavia
I'm pleased to present the all shiny brand new Version Beta 0.3.2!
Not only does this re-constructed version have all the same additions as the previous b3.0 that I lost, but it has more!
- Improved pathing. Easier to navigate. - Slight reconstruction of earlier wings (Incl. a flood control switch @ sewer entrance) - Added interact-able checkpoints - Added "Zombie Boss Room", although no zombie spawner has been implemented yet. - Added "Arachnid Boss Room", although no spider spawner has been implemented yet. - Added "Ender Boss Room", although no enderman spawner has been implemented yet. - Added "Zombie Leather" gear set. Enchanted with Power I. - Added "Reinforced Spider Silk Leather" gear set. Enchanted with Protection IV. - Added more enchanting tables around the map. - Added Bottles O' Enchanting to chests. - No more Creeper Griefing! - Players keep their all their inventory items upon dying. - Added hidden chest that can be revealed after burning the curtain & stage. - Added teleport after receiving the Loft Key at the end, so save you running all the way back upstairs. - Minor bug fixes
I'll send the Version b3.2 to everyone on my Skype. If you're interested, then please add me on skype: zanetalavia