[SURV] Statue Survival 1.0 - Survive In Your Own Body! Enter Your Username And Get Your Own Statue Survival Map!

So I just finished recording my last episode and blew everything up i ended with 21 achievements because of the lava but good map in general here is some photos of my end map (excluding nether)
    " />
    The map only spawned 5 iron and two diamonds so I can't make a bucket or get to the nether! Also, no coal? Lapis instead?!?!

"Relation? Honestly, I'm just making this up as I go." -Kordyn Vedtren, May 2017
    Quote from kwerti

The map only spawned 5 iron and two diamonds so I can't make a bucket or get to the nether! Also, no coal? Lapis instead?!?!

I know but i cheated a bit, in the nether is coal
    Quote from legoman561

I know but i cheated a bit, in the nether is coal

I had 6 iron and 3 diamonds keep searching
    Quote from kwerti

burn logs to make charcoal :) and there has to be at least 6 iron and 3 diamonds, just keep looking
    Quote from Supertt007

burn logs to make charcoal :) and there has to be at least 6 iron and 3 diamonds, just keep looking

there is only 2 diamonds in my map :( I made a copy of the messed up statue world and I checked and there is only 2 diamonds
    The Game. You just lost it
    Quote from creeperbros

there is only 2 diamonds in my map :( I made a copy of the messed up statue world and I checked and there is only 2 diamonds

Are you sure? I will go check out your map(A backup is saved on the server)
    the download gives me an error when I try to download it

I still cannot find how to get to intersection 4 :(
    Hm, the adf.ly link isn't working for me. Is this a problem with adf.ly or me?
    Quote from charsmud

Hm, the adf.ly link isn't working for me. Is this a problem with adf.ly or me?

adf.ly is down. supertt007 needs to add a mirror link
    Quote from Supertt007

Are you sure? I will go check out your map(A backup is saved on the server)

want me to send a copy? I have the original one(messed up statue) and I removed every bit of stone in a copy I made out of curiosity and only 2 diamonds
    Nah, I can wait for the download to be fixed.
    I'm going to be doing a lets play of this survivng on CaptainSparklez. Should I post my videos to this thread when I upload them??

Quote from Supertt007

I might have messed up the legs a little bit, but overall it's quite similar.

It's is limited because the generator only uses wool, wooden planks, stones, sandstones, and cobblestones. I cant use any other materials without the map being easy and unfair for some users. I will keep working on it and tweaking it though :/

You're not the only person with that bug. :/ Seriously, This would have been so cool. Can you try to fix this? (My username is knightandpaek)
    I want a version that can use any type of block and one that only uses wool. It'd be really awesome if I could do something with it when it uses everything and one where it's wool-only.
    I need help growing my newly adopted dragon. If you have spare time, please, click on him. I want this egg/hatchling to grow very strong! Thanks in advance.
    Posting the first of my Youtube series for this map now. Should be up in an hour. Can I post it on the thread here for you guys to see???

I've tried the map with some known youtubers and some of them were looking weird

\/ CLICK ON THE BANNER! QUICK! \/
    epic
    Last edited by Trey0904: 3/27/2013 2:37:39 PM
    My box, It fits so I sits.
    I is cute kitten
    Hey guys, just thought I'd send a link to my first video in the Statue Survival Youtube series for you guys to watch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YMowvIArys

I have a problem. I have chacked the CaptainSparklez map I am using. I made a copy and checked to see if all of the diamonds were there because I heard people having problems and I found no diamonds but three lapis blocks. Did the diamond somehow get replaced with the lapis??

Quote from Pokezelda

I have a problem. I have chacked the CaptainSparklez map I am using. I made a copy and checked to see if all of the diamonds were there because I heard people having problems and I found no diamonds but three lapis blocks. Did the diamond somehow get replaced with the lapis??

Quote from Mranth0ny62

I've tried the map with some known youtubers and some of them were looking weird

Quote from rosuko1214

You're not the only person with that bug. :/ Seriously, This would have been so cool. Can you try to fix this? (My username is knightandpaek)

Quote from Marioh10

I want a version that can use any type of block and one that only uses wool. It'd be really awesome if I could do something with it when it uses everything and one where it's wool-only.

I am currently trying to fix these problems. Expect an update soon. The white face bug is really weird though. But with
    Mranth0ny62's bug. It might be a little tricky because the only materials are wools and some stones
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes