Want to be on the cutting edge of your favourite game? Don't want to just watch other people play it over YouTube? Experience the latest additions to Minecraft with my Snapshot Adventure Worlds. Every time Mojang releases a new Minecraft snapshot, I upload an easy to install and play world demonstrating all of the new features of that snapshot, starting with 13w01b!
When I can, I'll upload videos of me going through the worlds by myself (I can't do this at the moment though because I accidentally broke the tranceiver on my wireless headset) over at my YouTube Channel
I'm pretty much only doing this because I didn't see anyone else doing it and thought I might give it a shot, and to be honest I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm not getting anything from this except for the minuscule fractions of cents that I get from Adfly.
Snapshot Installation Instructions
1) Download the new launcher from Mojang
2) Open "MinecraftDev.exe"
3) In the drop-down menu (top-right), select the snapshot version
4) Press Play.
Snapshot Installation instructions (pre-1.5):
1) Press Windows Key + R
2) Type %appdata% into the run box, hit enter
3) Go to ".minecraft", then "bin"
4) Rename minecraft.jar to anything else (I rename it to "minecraft_1-4-7.jar" or whatever)
5) Download the latest minecraft.jar snapshot from Mojang
6) Save that to .minecraft/bin
World/Map Installation Instructions:
1) Download the world from the links below
2) Go to the .zip file you saved
3) Right click
4) Should be in Minecraft now
5) Use an overused meme