[Park/Adv/ACTION] Epic Jump Map: Christmas Trolling /w TROLL jokes, unique! [OVER 50k DLs for just 3 weeks!] Played by Mr360/Cla

Welcome To Epic Jump Map: Christmas Trolling!!

First of all, I wanted to say special thanks to SkyDoesMinecraft and DeadloxMC, Mr360Games and ClashJTM, as well as to The Shaft Podcast (deadworkersparty) for all the support, especially to SkyDoesMinecraft and DeadLoxMC who shouted me out and have made me a HUGE favor!

Guys, I've started making youtube videos as well as posting trailers of my maps on my youtube channel, so please, if possible, subscribe!
    On 15 000 Subscribers, I'll release the next Epic Jump Map which will have 5+ hours of playtime and will be filled with even more trolling, epic jumps and more adventure!
    If you're recording this on youtube, please link my channel in the description box. www.youtube.com/bodil40

Thank you!

OFFICIAL TRAILER:

Epic Let's Plays! (SPECIAL THANKS!):
    SkyDoesMinecraft/DeadloxMC

Mr360Games/CLASHJTM

TechLetsPlays/HuskyMudkips/Cocosmackdown/ThePolishPenguinPL

Durazic

HUGE THANKS TO YOU GUYS!

Other videos:

By MegaCooldude13 // GearsofGaming1997

Rules:
    - Don't break or place any blocks
    - Play on Normal difficulty or above
    - You are allowed to break red/white/green wool
    - Your Score is ghast tears
    - Read all the signs!

- If you're playing the map on a server, make sure to ENABLE command blocks!

This map is PERFECT for unique COOP Fun!

Story:
    The Christmas troll decided to ruin your very own Christmas! He sneaked up in your house and stole all your presents! He ran away, putting all kinds of obstacles and troll jokes, just to annoy you and escape! You need to stop him and save Christmas!!!

Screenshots:

You'll spawn on a floating island. If you're outside the house on it, please use the iron door to get in and close it once you're in!

Leaderboard?:
    1 - Spi_Splinter - 29 Ghast Tears
    2 -
    peapen2000 - 24 Ghast Tears
    3 -
    Minestb347 - 17 Ghast Tears
    4 - Bholt01 - 12 Ghast Tears
    4 - FSSquid - 12 Ghast Tears
    5 - AndrewandEllie - 11 Ghast Tears

Post your score to get your name on the leaderboard!

Download links:

http://bodil40.blogs...s-trolling.html

Over 9000 Downloads withing the first week! - 19.12.2012
    35 000 DOWNLOADS REACHED - 28.12.2012
    50 000 Downloads reached - 02.01.2012
    Special thanks to everyone!!! Sky, Deadlox, Mr360, Clash, HuskyMUDKIPZ, TechLPs, Cocosmackdown, PolishPenguin, xMandzio, MinecraftBlow and everyone else who helped me get here!!!!

Thanks to everyone for playing!
    I really DO hope that you'll like the Christmas Special version of Epic Jump Map!
    Last edited by bodil4o: 1/1/2013 6:50:41 PM

Loving my maps? Subscribe to youtube.com/bodil40 .That really keeps up my work!
    AMAZING!
    Also congrats on hitting 3K subscribers, i been there before you got 500, Love your maps and i hope you a very Good Christmas dude ;)
    Last edited by jtpetino: 12/12/2012 6:32:59 PM
    me when i was playing this map: "OOH IM IN A HOUSE! wait. now i'm outside. now i'm back in. now i'm out. ooh look snow! DIE CHICKENS. oooh raiiinnbooowwwwsss! forever alone got married???? WHAT? BOOM! YAY MAGIC FLYING SLEIGH. DIE GRINCH! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ooh more rainbows! wait... it isnt over? oh dude this potions are AWESOME. duuuuuuuude."

so yeah. i loved this! really really well done! i subbed to your channel too
    www.scientificbatman.webs.com
    Hey so i was wondering are you in the sky army? <3butter<3 :GoldBar:
    Quote from kkbanana33

Hey so i was wondering are you in the sky army? <3butter<3 :GoldBar:

Yep!!! BUTTER to you as well :)

Quote from ScientificBatman

me when i was playing this map: "OOH IM IN A HOUSE! wait. now i'm outside. now i'm back in. now i'm out. ooh look snow! DIE CHICKENS. oooh raiiinnbooowwwwsss! forever alone got married???? WHAT? BOOM! YAY MAGIC FLYING SLEIGH. DIE GRINCH! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ooh more rainbows! wait... it isnt over? oh dude this potions are AWESOME. duuuuuuuude."

so yeah. i loved this! really really well done! i subbed to your channel too

That must be my favorite comment :) really thank you so much for taking time to write it!!! :)

This be a very good map, I got at least an hour of gameplay time and the use of the new potions was epic.
    This map should have a lot more downloads than it does now, I'm suprised big youtubers havn't started doing this yet.
    Nice map bro.
    Quote from cod_make_u_rage

This be a very good map, I got at least an hour of gameplay time and the use of the new potions was epic.
    This map should have a lot more downloads than it does now, I'm suprised big youtubers havn't started doing this yet.
    Nice map bro.

Thanks for the comment!
    I've talked to some youtubers and they will play it ;)
    I hope, you'll start seeing it more these days! :)
    Make sure to follow me on youtube and if you haven't - I'll be uploading trailers and updates on there first!

Also check out my other maps as well!
    www.bodil40.blogspot.com
    Last edited by bodil4o: 12/13/2012 2:25:42 PM

Just wanted to give a quick update that the map got 325+ downloads for 22 hours ;)
    That's a good count, considering that there're still no LPs of it, but SOME EPIC ONES are coming soon :)

So far I've only gotten positive feedback!
    Thanks to everyone who commented or PMed me :)

I can't wait to use the new FIREWORKS in the new snapshot!!!
    So much epic ideas!

450 Downloads reached - 14.12.12

11 is my score
    How do u do the potions at the end? they r awesome!
    Quote from AndrewandEllie

11 is my score
    How do u do the potions at the end? they r awesome!

The potions are actually hacked -__-
    But epic :) Can't be obtained in-game.
    Nice score ;)
    Thanks for posting!

Quote from bodil4o

The potions are actually hacked -__-
    But epic :) Can't be obtained in-game.
    Nice score ;)
    Thanks for posting!

K,those potions should be in vanilla though...
    that would be cool....
    ....HEY JEB!
    How max is the score?(max score) i got 9 ghast tears(it's a bad score and i know it)
    I will do some videos on this epic :o map ;)
    Quote from VectorHawk

How max is the score?(max score) i got 9 ghast tears(it's a bad score and i know it)

I'm not saying what's the maximum score until it has been achieved :P

Quote from ExpectorLP

I will do some videos on this epic :o map ;)

That'd be cool :) Thank you!

Update: We have around 700 Downloads now :)
    Awesome!

ClashJTM posted a video "teaser" of his and mr360's Let's play of my map!
    Here it is!

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes