Adventure CTM Puzzle

[1.8] Enderbent [Redstone Adventure]

Quote from flyingpig02

Why does it not show up in my worlds when I drag the map into saves?

As neway stated earlier windows default unzip program puts the extracted folder in another folder of the same name.

1. Unzip
    2. Open the created folder (Ender-bent)
    3. Inside you will see a folder by the same name. That Ender-bent folder is the map.

I will compensate for this windows error in version 1.2.
    Quote from AutomatorMC

As neway stated earlier windows default unzip program puts the extracted folder in another folder of the same name.

1. Unzip
    2. Open the created folder (Ender-bent)
    3. Inside you will see a folder by the same name. That Ender-bent folder is the map.

I will compensate for this windows error in version 1.2.

Still no. Way I understand that is this: Download file, extract with 7zip, open created file, drag the file in it into saves folder, close saves, open minecraft. When I do that, it STILL won't appear.
    Quote from AutomatorMC

I think every single building has had some type of update. It might be easiest to copy your house and paste it into the new map.

It's a XMAS miracle.

Well I have made a series of bases throughout the map, taking control of the city first then map out dungeons and move to explore, clear and then rekit each dungeon. So I guess it is easier to start again than mess around with MCEditor to try and move all my stuff.

Is there another update planned, or do I have time to get this map done. :)
    Quote from neway

It's a XMAS miracle.

Well I have made a series of bases throughout the map, taking control of the city first then map out dungeons and move to explore, clear and then rekit each dungeon. So I guess it is easier to start again than mess around with MCEditor to try and move all my stuff.

Is there another update planned, or do I have time to get this map done. :)

The update is built but needs a test run. The last version was play tested, fixed or changed 10 times before its release, but this version currently has zero play tests. Perhaps you would be willing to give it a test run?
    Quote from AutomatorMC

The update is built but needs a test run. The last version was play tested, fixed or changed 10 times before its release, but this version currently has zero play tests. Perhaps you would be willing to give it a test run?

Sent you a PM. I am up for that. Anything to help. :)
    Ender-bent 2.0 Coming Very Soon!
    * Metal Works (Nether)
    * Glass house (End)
    * Isle of Styx (Off the main Island)
    * Well dungeon (Main Island)
    * Thief dungeon (Main Island)
    * Ice dungeon expansion
    * Ender dungeon expansion
    * Shops sell treasure maps, custom potions, and give quest rewards.
    * Custom mobs, drops, and a bosses.
    * New themed challenges

Last edited by AutomatorMC: 12/26/2012 5:53:22 AM
    --------------------------
    -----------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

Ender-bent 2.0 IS OUT!

---------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------
    --------------------------
    Last edited by AutomatorMC: 12/26/2012 12:21:58 PM
    Ender-bent 2.0 is the finished product and will no longer be updated. The map is completely stuffed with tricks, traps, and surprises and nothing more can be added without expanding the world.

Even if you have played an earlier version of Ender-bent, all the added content in 2.0 will make it seem like a new adventure.

I have decided to start a new world for the next adventure.

YOu Must Try THis!!!!
    So Many New Things Added Im Like A Kid In A Candy Store!
    Seems Pretty Cool. Gonna check it out.

So what did ya think about all the new stuff?
    Quote from AutomatorMC

So what did ya think about all the new stuff?

I'd say its pretty coolio!
    bent in Arabic means girl :P
    Quote from uae34

bent in Arabic means girl :P
    Lol Ender Girl; much rather play that map!
    Absolutely love this map. My brother and I are doing an LP of it, which you can find in my signature. Cannot wait for more maps from you guys.

http://youtu.be/eU37jvL9SWA My first videos. stay tuned for others.

AWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    Does no rules mean mods allowed?
    Quote from spengrantest

Does no rules mean mods allowed?

Sure, play how you like :)
    We just played this map in multiplayer (two friends and me) and this map rocks! We spend nearly 3 hours just to make the town safe to walk in (even with three people it was really a challenge) and another three hours exploring the first tree dungeons.
    I really like how you designed the dungeons, mush attention to details, nicely done traps (ice dungeon :) and really nice theming (thief dungeon). So we already got 6 hours of awesome playtime and we owe it all to you, AutomatorMC. Thank you! You can expect some donations coming your way :)
    We just didn't find any Nether Star in the dungeons we explored. Is there a star in every one of them? And will we find them inside a chest or are they hidden elsewhere?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes