[Game] Bomb Run [Run and survive from TNT dropping from above!]

Hi, timetoslide here. I have made this map of intense running and avoiding monsters and TNT and have named it "Bomb Run".

This map contains much epic redstone and command block action, it is was actually really quite difficult to get everything to work right.

Basics of the map

There are 5 rounds, each round gets progressively more difficult. As you run from the bombs, you can grab dead mob loot and trade it for better items at the villager store. If you die during the round, you can either replay the round or skip the round and move on to the next round.

You will be able to jump from TNT falling from the sky! While avoiding the annoying monsters who try and knock you into the lava.

Download
    Normal version: Click here! (2 minute timer per round)

Easy version: Click here! (1 minute timer per round)

Pictures
    Last edited by timetoslide: 10/25/2012 11:43:08 PM
    Map has been released! Download it now!

25-10-2012
    I have a Problem I go into the Adventure mode, press the Button and I don't get teleported
    Last edited by name88100: 10/25/2012 9:04:18 AM
    Quote from name88100

I have a Problem I go into the Adventure mode, press the Button and I don't get teleported

You are supposed to be in Adventure Mode and in make sure you are in Minecraft 1.4+. Also, you have to right click the button.
    really cool map, kept dying but only managed to get to level two. could you possibly make an easy version, please? :)
    Quote from zazyman

really cool map, kept dying but only managed to get to level two. could you possibly make an easy version, please? :)

Done, http://adf.ly/E356H
    brilliant, thanks man. i couldn't find any errors, and still had some difficulty (that's a good thing :)). i would rate it 10/10, there's no lag while playing the map, and the tnt always got you, as there is no safe spots. the shop was great, and the night vision was well used. great effort :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes