THE 20 TRIALS CUSTOM MAP (1.2.5+) THIS MAP IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.3.2 Minecraft but does not have its features Made by Tortois3
Title says it all.
AS SEEN ON SKYARMY AND MINECRAFTUNIVERSE'S YOUTUBE!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PLAY ON EASY AS YOU WILL DIE A LOT
BRIEF INTRO: THIS IS A MAP THAT TAKES APPROXIMATELY 1-2 HOURS TO COMPLETE (this result is an estimate for the typical Minecraft player and is not an exact calculation). IT REQUIRES YOU TO PARKOUR, SLAY ZOMBIES (lots of them ), AND TO THINK. ALSO, KEEP YOUR SPONGES, PUMPKINS AND CAKES AS THEY ACT AS YOUR SCORE.
MADE IN 1.2.5
Hello people! You are the leader of a criminal organisation. Someone in your gang has ratted you out and you have spent god knows how long in your filthy little prison cell. One eerie night, as you lay in your ant-infested bed, you hear a whisper in the shadows. You wonder who it is as you creep up to the cell door....
v1.0 Uploaded July 17th 2012
v1.1 Uploaded July 19th 2012
- Fixed some issues with the map
- Correct redstone looping the end song (causing massive lag)
- Killed off some villagers as they made people lag
(There should be a notepad file in the .rar)
- Extract the files to your desktop
- Copy the files to your C:\Users\(YOUR ACC NAME)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves
- Load up minecraft and the map should be ready to play in your Singleplayer worlds
- Open the folder which contains your server
- Run the server once (if you haven't already)
- Open the serverproperties file in a notepad (right click open with->locate notepad)
- Next to level-name=, delete what is there and write '20 Trials Custom Map' (without the apostrophes)
- Paste the 20 Trials Custom Map file into the folder where Minecraft_Server.exe is located
- Run the server and the world should be loaded (however you may spawn in a wrong area so head to co-ordinates: x= 92, y= 72, z= 172)
PLEASE POST ANY BUGS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE MAP IN THE DESCRIPTION!
Ways to have a more enjoyable experience: -Play on easy or higher -Play on normal or higher render distance (if your computer can handle it) -You will be dying a lot so it is recommended that you have access to something that can change the time (TMI, SPC...) Beds ARE provided -GET A MOD THAT TURNS OFF CREEPER EXPLOSIONS, OR USE A BUKKIT PLUGIN ON A SERVER
Thank you to the handful of people who have downloaded and played this map, I hope you enjoyed. Also, it would help me alot if you posted constructive criticism/bugs in the reply section, as it will help me out a lot.