[Park/Adv] Epic Jump Map V2.0 : The Return! [14250+ DLs][Mr360Games and Clash Played it, SkyDoesMinecraft as well as TechLPs]

Quote from TechLetsPlays

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=txE4JvkA9dg

Here's part 1 of my playthrough, really appreciate it if you could add it to the main post :)

Will totally do!
    Make sure to post other parts as well :)

LOL It's absolutely HILARIOUS video!
    Last edited by bodil4o: 3/20/2012 3:57:00 PM

Loving my maps? Subscribe to youtube.com/bodil40 .That really keeps up my work!
    Okay, I've changed the name of the map a bit (added a word after it)
    Now it is Epic Jump Map v2.0 : The Return!, because for some reason youtube won't display proper results and when looking for "Epic Jump Map v2.0" some blackops gameplay pops up xD

Lol I just went on youtube and found like more than 5 youtubers have played Epic Jump Map v1.1 without even posting their video in the forum topic...shame xD

Later today I'll count downloads and stuff and will update the first post :)

Downloads for 1 day: 225! :)
    Thanks guys!

First post and topic title updated :) Thank you all for the support!

Here is another let's play by a forum member! By Zeptinn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c931XW5HV1w&context=C41894e3ADvjVQa1PpcFN6pCugMy_sgXpmQLeizGGBcak1OR87gjg=

Thanks for playing :)
    Last edited by bodil4o: 3/21/2012 1:14:37 PM

Part 2 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbczU73vaA
    Feel free to check out my YouTube Channel: TechLetsPlays for great minecraft videos and more!

Awesome :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbczU73vaA

I'll watch it a bit later and might add this one to the first post as well :)
    I live your videos!
    Last edited by bodil4o: 3/21/2012 2:24:43 PM

Nice video :) Will deffinitely add it in the first post as well :)

I can't wait for part 3 of the let's play <3

@TechLetsPlays I've put your name in topic's title :) Will stay there for a while ;)
    Last edited by bodil4o: 3/22/2012 8:20:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that the map will hit at least another 250DLs today :)
    Thanks guys! <3

I just wanted to post it here as well:
    Epic Jump Map v1.1 (the old one) Let's Play by Eric From the Shaft, which is absolutely hilarious and shows the map in it's best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yins5qLRhsw&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e2f15bFUAAAAAAAHAA

...and The Shaft are pretty awesome as well, so go check all of their stuff :)

Tomorrow Will be the day that I'll decide what will be my next map and most likely I'll start working on it :)

Sooooo... ;D
    The map is awesome. It took me more than 2 hours :)
    I'm not sure if 34 or 35 cause a creeper :SSSS: blew up the tree(with the TnT in it) and my stuff. -.-
    But i think i got 35 tears.
    The only problem was the jungle... it's so huge and awesome that i never know if u made it or just a normal generate cave/tree .
    Quote from D0mii2

Sooooo... ;D
    The map is awesome. It took me more than 2 hours :)
    I'm not sure if 34 or 35 cause a creeper :SSSS: blew up the tree(with the TnT in it) and my stuff. -.-
    But i think i got 35 tears.
    The only problem was the jungle... it's so huge and awesome that i never know if u made it or just a normal generate cave/tree .

It was both :D generated and man-made :D
    I'm glad you liked the map!
    I'm pretty sure you have mistaken your score or something though :)
    It's nearly impossible to get all of them, but you're close :)
    If you replay the map post your score with screenshot and I'll add you in the Leaderboards ;)
    btw. It really ISN'T supposed to have creepers around the tree ... but seems that it's possible xD
    Last edited by bodil4o: 3/22/2012 3:55:33 PM

Great map! I am fairly mediocre at jumping so a fell....a lot....I mean....a lot. Thankfully most of the times I fell there was water. I liked the ice blocks instead of the levers just add more to it. Even possible to make a hardcore parkour where you have to find the check points :D

My total score was 25 could have been 26 if I knew how to aim enderpearls correctly :/ That is if the last one had any tears in the chest.

I really enjoyed some of the trolling you did as well...at first I didn't trust those tnt/redstone lamp things.... Then I though what am I thinking tnt activate=gravity=fall=I'm stupid. I can not wait for V3!

Thanks for making such a fun map...TIME TO DO IT AGAIN BUT EARN MORE TEARS!

(That's me with ForeverAlone-Dog) :)
    I got 44 tears.
    Still awesome.
    I died before i could make another picture xD
    Quote from Diamond_Pixel

Great map! I am fairly mediocre at jumping so a fell....a lot....I mean....a lot. Thankfully most of the times I fell there was water. I liked the ice blocks instead of the levers just add more to it. Even possible to make a hardcore parkour where you have to find the check points :D

My total score was 25 could have been 26 if I knew how to aim enderpearls correctly :/ That is if the last one had any tears in the chest.

I really enjoyed some of the trolling you did as well...at first I didn't trust those tnt/redstone lamp things.... Then I though what am I thinking tnt activate=gravity=fall=I'm stupid. I can not wait for V3!

Thanks for making such a fun map...TIME TO DO IT AGAIN BUT EARN MORE TEARS!

Awesome, I'll put you in the leaderboards :)
    Thanks for playing and the awesome feedback :)
    Quote from D0mii2

(That's me with ForeverAlone-Dog) :)
    I got 44 tears.
    Still awesome.
    I died before i could make another picture xD

Well I'm pretty sure there isn't that much ghast tears in the map, but I'll go find them all again and count them <>
    :D
    Last edited by bodil4o: 3/23/2012 12:21:19 PM

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes