1: collect 5 diamond
2: collect 64 wood, not wooden planks wood!
3: build a 2 story house with at least 10 windows.
4: collect 10 pieces of all the possible-to-get wool:
10 green wool
10 blue wool
10 red wool
10 yellow wool
10 black wool
10 cyan wool
10 light blue wool
10 grey wool
10 orange wool
5: make a wheat farm
6: make a pumpkin farm
7: make a melon farm
8: make a cactus farm
9: make a sugar cane farm
10: make one of your farms automatic
11: have fun!
thats all for now, more challenges out soon!
this map was contributed and created by cannonfodder1 and his friend gunsrawesome and made using the mods:
Single Player Commands, spawner gui and Too Many Items
after you download the map do this to install it:
1. Find a map that you want to download. If they require you to get a mod, make sure that you install that first.
2. Download the map to a place that you will remember (Downloads folder, Dekstop, wherever)
3. Unzip or Unrar the file using your archiver of choice (WinRAR, 7Zip, etc).
4. Copy the folder that was unzipped, unrared, etc., and navigate to your Minecraft saves folder:
If you're running Windows, your saves are located here:
Press the Windows Key and R at the same time. In this dialogue type (or copy and paste) the following
If you're running on a Mac, your saves are located here:
If you're running Linux, your saves are located here:
5. Paste the folder and re-name it if you desire.
6. Play Minecraft with the new map!
also check out cannonfodder's other maps - inculding the famous Halo: Minecraft Evolved map!