What do you rate this map? - Single Choice

• 1/5 - It was terrible [COMMENT WHY] [Currently 0 People Commented Why] 1.7%
  • 2/5 - It was okay.... [COMMENT WHY] [Currently 1 Person Commented Why] 0.6%
  • 3/5 - It was good. 6.4%
  • 4/5 - It was awesome! 17.4%
  • 5/5 - It was excellent! 28.4%
  • 6/5 - The best map I've played! 45.4%
    700th POST IS MINE BOW DOWN

Ok seriously. 700 posts? Wow, this thread is old. Once we hit 1000 I think it'll be time to create Gloria 3! *Hopeful yet Sinister and Threatening Glare*

No, but really. This is one of the greatest custom maps ever made, and it's awesome to see it get this much attention. Oh, and CFG if you wanted to post some big awesome thing here for the 700th post..... Nope.avi.

Thou hast obtained a new page.
    Last edited by LULZ180: 8/8/2013 6:10:00 AM
    2038 will be long past finished by the time this thread hits 1000 posts. :P

Look forward to that one, though. It will be very much in the spirit of this one.
    ColdFusionGaming's Custom Minecraft Maps - The L'brour Mansion - Gloria - Monstrosity - Soaring No Longer
    Quote from ColdFusionGaming

2038 will be long past finished by the time this thread hits 1000 posts. :P

Look forward to that one, though. It will be very much in the spirit of this one.
    Not if I spam it. #SolvingProblemsMyWay

No, but really. Gloria 3 sounds awesome. I bet you're looking forward to using all the new 1.5 and 1.6 stuff added, huh? Well, anyways, I'm actually probably going to play Monstrosity, and give it a review because everybody else doesn't want to for some reason. But I'll leave that for the Monstrosity thread, so see ya there. *Flies Off on magikal broomstick*
    Quote from LULZ180

Not if I spam it. #SolvingProblemsMyWay

No, but really. Gloria 3 sounds awesome. I bet you're looking forward to using all the new 1.5 and 1.6 stuff added, huh? Well, anyways, I'm actually probably going to play Monstrosity, and give it a review because everybody else doesn't want to for some reason. But I'll leave that for the Monstrosity thread, so see ya there. *Flies Off on magikal broomstick*
    A Gloria 3 is very unlikely, as I hope to move on to even greater things than another Gloria spin-off. Same goes for Soaring No Longer 3 (I'm asked about it a lot). Do look forward to new and original concepts, though!
    ColdFusionGaming's Custom Minecraft Maps - The L'brour Mansion - Gloria - Monstrosity - Soaring No Longer

A Gloria 3 is very unlikely, as I hope to move on to even greater things than another Gloria spin-off. Same goes for Soaring No Longer 3 (I'm asked about it a lot). Do look forward to new and original concepts, though!
    SNL3? I didn't even know you had 2...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to whatever you end up doing. I'm sure you're used to hearing this, but you have immense talent as a map-maker. Some of the concepts you use still blow my mind a year after the map's release. Especially now with the resource packs and ever moar awesome mechanics.
    Thanks! I'll try to match or overcome my previous maps with this next one! :)
    Yo i need your help, i went to the site and searched for Gloria (1) and found the download for 1.6.2, but when i click it i get this:
    Quote from MaddGamerJoe

Yo i need your help, i went to the site and searched for Gloria (1) and found the download for 1.6.2, but when i click it i get this:

Mediafire seems to be having some problems for some reason. I'll try to reupload the file. The download should be working again by tomorrow. ;) Sorry for any inconvenience!

Mediafire seems to be having some problems for some reason. I'll try to reupload the file. The download should be working again by tomorrow. ;) Sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry man i can't find the download link, can you like it to me please.
    One more thing, is it updated to 1.6.4?
    Sorry if that bothers you
    Quote from MaddGamerJoe

Sorry man i can't find the download link, can you like it to me please.
    One more thing, is it updated to 1.6.4?
    Sorry if that bothers you
    Sorry about the late reply. Here's the new download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?f4p8t8a7727yrzg

Hopefully it works alright. If not, it's something on your end. :(

Also, the map is updated for Minecraft 1.6.2, so it *should* also work fine with 1.6.4.

Sorry about the late reply. Here's the new download link: http://www.mediafire...f4p8t8a7727yrzg

Hopefully it works alright. If not, it's something on your end. :(

Also, the map is updated for Minecraft 1.6.2, so it *should* also work fine with 1.6.4.

I want to play this map, but this link STILL is a redirect loop.
    So I really want to play Gloria, but the problem is that it wont let me download it because it just says there is a redirect loop or something... Oh well, downloaded monstrosity instead, please fix...
    Have you ever really been far even as decided to go want to do more like?You probably listen to Macklemore...
    Quote from Toxic_Fuel
    I want to play this map, but this link STILL is a redirect loop.
    Quote from Tomato_Dog
    So I really want to play Gloria, but the problem is that it wont let me download it because it just says there is a redirect loop or something... Oh well, downloaded monstrosity instead, please fix...

That is so strange. What are you doing, mediafire?!
    I'll see about uploading on a different file sharing site. Please give me a day or two to make sure the problem gets fixed. ;) Sorry for any inconvenience!
    I've been checking this topic and your google-site daily, but the loop still exists and I'm unable to donwload Gloria 1. I would really like to play it through.
    Quote from Finour

I've been checking this topic and your google-site daily, but the loop still exists and I'm unable to donwload Gloria 1. I would really like to play it through.
    Try this link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/y3TLXrVhwU/~Gloria~_by_ColdFusionGaming_-_2.1.zip.html

If this has some sort of feedback loop, I'm really not sure how to help you. My other map downloads work just fine. :(

Try this link: http://www.fileswap...._-_2.1.zip.html

If this has some sort of feedback loop, I'm really not sure how to help you. My other map downloads work just fine. :(

Mediafire link on your site is the only one that's not working. (Gloria 1 download link) It's says something about a redirect loop. Anyway, huge thanks for the alternative download link. I'll be playing soon! :)
    Quote from Finour

Mediafire link on your site is the only one that's not working. (Gloria 1 download link) It's says something about a redirect loop. Anyway, huge thanks for the alternative download link. I'll be playing soon! :)
    Glad to hear it works alright. :) I'll be sure to fix the one on my website.
    awsome seen ianchhoullan play it and it was funny
    Quote from masterlava23

awsome seen ianchhoullan play it and it was funny
    Thanks! :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes