You decide to enroll to fight a "secret war" that the government refuses to tell anyone about. Suddenly, your general whispers at you that you need to keep quiet and take out the monsters outside. "Monsters?" you think, "what's he talking about?" You grab your vest, fatigues, and boots, expecting a regular enemy. Little do you know that he's talking about the monsters that nightmares are made of...
Pre-Release is out now! It includes
3 Special Ops Missions
A couple voices
Features: ( = done = in progress = not started = removed)
1. Full use of all three guns.
2. Trenches and bases.
3. A skin to use.
4. Special Ops missions *follow the story*.
5. Custom character voices.
6. Custom "hurt" sounds.
8. "Secret Ops" Missions *secrets*
How to install it!
1. If you don't have AdventureCraft, get it, it can be found here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/120456-181-adventurecraft-animated-textures-r1089/
2. When you have AC installed, open up "Adventurecraft.zip".
3. Open up the "maps" directory.
4. Drag the file from inside the "War of the Realms.zip" into the "maps" folder in "Adventurecraft.zip".
5. Open AC.
6. Click "Create New Save".
7. Click "War of the Realms"
8. Click "Done".
9. PLAY! :biggrin.gif:
95% of teens would scream if Justin Beiber was about to jump of the top of the Empire State Building. If you are in the 5% that would grab a seat and some popcorn and yell JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! post this into your sig.