Adventure Survival

[Surv] Sky Survival - The islands of Junara! - 2.2! - New Island! MOB SOULS! - 421,085+ Downloads! :O 15+ Hours Of Gameplay!

Poll: What should be in it? (Lol I suck at ideas, please give me some

Ok... So you want a sort of recipe mod... (May change depending how good API is)

What should be in it? (Lol I suck at ideas, please give me some - Single Choice

• Recipes for special blocks, that you have too place on the monument (Like sponge) 63.9%
  • I think this should be in it... (Comment what you want too see) 9.3%
  • Not sure... 26.8%

This poll has ended as of 7/23/2014 7:48:12 AM

Quote from SneakyDreamzz

this is the best map I've played so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :D
    I made this map! Please check it out! It's a really awesome map that took me over a year to make! :3
    Quote from SneakyDreamzz

this is the best map I've played so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! it's the first custom map i played, and I still think its the best :D
    Just downloanded it
    I hope i dont die :mellow:
    Quote from CreeperHorse
    Just downloanded it I hope i dont die :mellow:

Lol, good luck! :P
    Quote from SkarT3
    I agree! it's the first custom map i played, and I still think its the best :D

I made this map! Please check it out! It's a really awesome map that took me over a year to make! :3
    Quote from cowmonkey

Lol, good luck! :P

I think that the good luck saved me from dead so thanks
    Quote from CreeperHorse

I think that the good luck saved me from dead so thanks

Lol no problem xD
    link doesn't work for me...
    I am drooling ova dis map...
    :steve_shocked:
    Quote from Thethhron
    link doesn't work for me...

Uhh, what does it say? Page not found?
    Quote from Sparta269
    I am drooling ova dis map... :steve_shocked:

Thanks xD
    I decided to wait a while before playing the map again, that way I forgot where some things were xD I'm on victors list BTW and I'm gonna get on again!!!

I decided to wait a while before playing the map again, that way I forgot where some things were xD I'm on victors list BTW and I'm gonna get on again!!!

Lol, nice :D
    http://youtu.be/0a7HQUm0-8oOops titled video wrong... that was episode 2 xD
    YES I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!

too bad I didn't keep score. That boss was hard!
    Um... Click my dragon? :D
    Can someone help me with these problems?!! Its driving me crazy!
    Problem 1. So, I download the map, (2.2) and go to .minecraft, put the compressed Islands Of Junara folder in it, and I log into minecraft and the Junara world isn't in my worlds!
    Problem 2. My minecraft color is ­ed up! Its all mustard-green and horrible looking! I tried deleting every trace of minecraft on my computer, then re-downloading it, and it still gives me this glitch!
    Problem 3. When ever I try to load my Forge profile, my Minecraft automatically crashes!
    Problem 4 (Last and possibly worst problem.) Alright, so whenever I go on a multiplayer server my game crashes! Then when I go on "MY" minecraft server, it works perfectly fine! Can someone please help me with this! *Preferably Mad Goblin for the first problem* It's keeping me from playing minecraft! It makes me more mad than :Lava: or even :SSSS:
    (I have 1.6.4 if it helps)
    YES I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!! too bad I didn't keep score. That boss was hard!

Nice! :D
    http://youtu.be/0a7HQUm0-8o Oops titled video wrong... that was episode 2 xD

Lol, Thanks for the vid :)
    Quote from SteelyPipes
    Can someone help me with these problems?!! Its driving me crazy! Problem 1. So, I download the map, (2.2) and go to .minecraft, put the compressed Islands Of Junara folder in it, and I log into minecraft and the Junara world isn't in my worlds! Problem 2. My minecraft color is ­ed up! Its all mustard-green and horrible looking! I tried deleting every trace of minecraft on my computer, then re-downloading it, and it still gives me this glitch! Problem 3. When ever I try to load my Forge profile, my Minecraft automatically crashes! Problem 4 (Last and possibly worst problem.) Alright, so whenever I go on a multiplayer server my game crashes! Then when I go on "MY" minecraft server, it works perfectly fine! Can someone please help me with this! *Preferably Mad Goblin for the first problem* It's keeping me from playing minecraft! It makes me more mad than :Lava: or even :SSSS: (I have 1.6.4 if it helps)

Uhh, 1. Did you unzip the .ZIP file? If you put the folder in the saves folder, that should work fine.
    No idea about the rest, sorry about the strange glitches :/
    So...I rebooted my Survival Series with your map... xD
    Hope you dont mind, You can add dis to the videos if you want.
    (Oh lord...Now here come all the pros judging my video. ;__; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_Cy-0t6gwAlso...Might of stolen your banner a bit for my title cards...sorry. xD
    Quote from bwilliy

So...I rebooted my Survival Series with your map... xD
    Hope you dont mind, You can add dis to the videos if you want.
    (Oh lord...Now here come all the pros judging my video. ;__; )

Also...Might of stolen your banner a bit for my title cards...sorry. xD

Lol, it's fine :)
    I don't mind. Thanks for the video :D
    Started a series today :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBPHWXQ_eHA

Quote from MehhGamez

Started a series today :)

Nice! Thanks man I appreciate it! :)
    Can Me IGN: Dylamb, One Of My Frends IGN: dws1515 and another frend IGN: forceflow22 Make A Video?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes