After the success of our previous maps (Our Portal Map - It can be reached here - and our Jurassic Park map - that can be reached here) We have decided to come back and make ANOTHER new map!
This time, it's MINECRAFT GOLF!
The Aperture team have decided to take a break from the long adventure map they are working on (which will be released at some point after Pistons are implemented!) and after playing the Yog Golf (that can be found here) We decided to make a small golf map aswell!
This map consists of 4 sets of 9 holes. Based on a medium sized Island in the middle of the ocean. Not only is it a great golf course, but, the scenery is great too!
1) Download it
2) Unzip it and get the file called "Minecraft Golf"
3) Paste it into your save files located at C:\Users\(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
4) And Enjoy!
1) Stand on the log at the beginning of each hole
2) Hit designated drop key to throw (default is Q)
3) Jumping to throw is allowed
4) Walk to the ball to collect it
5) Throw from the place where the ball stopped
6) Throwing the ball into water or onto the wall means you have to replay the shot, and have +1 put on your score (so +2 overall if it goes in water/on the wall)
7) Your score is found by the amount of shots it takes to complete the hole
Here is a short trailer to explain the rules and also give a peek at the map before download: