[CTM][Collection] Vechs' SUPER HOSTILE Series

Quote from Eclipse008 »
    So I'm playing through Kaizo Caverns (It's fantastic btw ^^), and just cleared out Ilvern Mines.
    It turns out that if lava destroys a wood block with tracks on it, and those tracks have a chest-cart on them, the chest pops and the contents may or may not be lost.

Long story short, could someone let me know if there's a wool chest in the mines that I may have accidentally burned up? I really want to find them all myself but I'm worried I accidentally broke the game :sad.gif:

There is nothing critical in the minecart chest. The mine area is mostly for
    getting the gold for the gold block to put on the monument. Oh, and now with Beta 1.5, you have plenty of gold to make a really awesome powered rail network to quickly zip around the caverns. :biggrin.gif:
    aah, zisteau is playing portal 2 instead of minecraft!

well, that means i have a funny series of videos when i have finished portal 2 mysself (my copy’s currently being sent twice through europe, but i only had to pay 30€)
    You know what you are, you are a GOD, a friggin EVIL GOD!

About a billion :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: :DBlock: 's for you! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Quote from Robotmaniac »

And conveniently, there is an exit to the side of the fort letting all the spiders OUT, so when i went to the second floor of the place, while checking the chests, spiders, MANY spiders ambushed me trough the windows, killing me. I mean, wow.

Reading this made me happy.

Map working as intended. :biggrin.gif:
    Hey Vechs Great maps
    so far i have played the Sea of Flames
    The Endless Deep
    and im currently playing The Infernal Sky
    And i just had an awkward moment where it started raining and thundering in the Infernal Sky LOL!
    and that was also my first experience of Weather, really set the mood of the map :biggrin.gif: (i was scared!, but i have a safe house :tongue.gif:)
    Damn....
    1.5 broke my Black Desert map by corrupting it....

>.<;

I was in mid process of breaking into the Great Fortresses of Ghasts....
    Greatest survival maps ever, maybe just focus a bit on having 2 players? it's the only way to play these maps imo.
    Hey Vech,

Just wondering, is there an actual place where there is a victory monument in sea of flames? Or do we have to manually make it. I've looked everywhere and can't find the room. :sad.gif:
    Quote from iAMkelvinn »
    Hey Vech,

Just wondering, is there an actual place where there is a victory monument in sea of flames? Or do we have to manually make it. I've looked everywhere and can't find the room. :sad.gif:

Investigate the rabbit holes. :smile.gif:
    Quote from SundownMecha »
    Damn....

>.

Aw man, you've got to be kidding... ah... damn! I'll have to check it out myself - I hope any kind of bugs caused by the 1.5 patch are rare...

EDIT:

Okay, well thankfully things seem to be working perfectly fine for me, take a look:

I hope your troubles are just an isolated incident of Minecraft doing it's normal "game is still in beta, so here is a bug" type thing and not a problem with my map itself. :|

EDIT 2:

On a side note, were you using any mods before you updated to 1.5? I've had problems before where an update would come out, and I would let it patch, but the remnant files of the mods that still managed to be left behind would cause problems, even with a forced update - I had to remove all files except my save game folder and do a clean install.
    Fear not, I have not forsaken you for Portal 2. Chapter 22:

Yaaay Zisteau!
    ILVERN MINES, IS THE MOST MOB-FILLED PLACE. EVER. THERE IS GOT TO BE A BLOODY BUG. I made it out with the gold, though. *wipes sweat* finally.
    There is absolutely no way to get close enough to destroy the spawners. Thank god for my 51 TNT (there should be an achievement: 'Creeper God' for me) and 2 lava buckets.
    Quote from Vechs »
    Damn....

>.<;

-snip-

I think its just a one of a kind thing, I use a separate .jar that's vanilla so I can play maps like Kaizo, Black Desert without interference by mods.

Ah well. Its time for me to make a new save :wink.gif: Just gotta keep on moving (Not mattering I had a wheat farm. A WHEAT FARM. I grew it for like 40 minecraft days >.>)
    Quote from Vechs »
    Quote from Eclipse008 »
    So I'm playing through Kaizo Caverns (It's fantastic btw ^^), and just cleared out Ilvern Mines.
    It turns out that if lava destroys a wood block with tracks on it, and those tracks have a chest-cart on them, the chest pops and the contents may or may not be lost.

Long story short, could someone let me know if there's a wool chest in the mines that I may have accidentally burned up? I really want to find them all myself but I'm worried I accidentally broke the game :sad.gif:

There is nothing critical in the minecart chest. The mine area is mostly for
    getting the gold for the gold block to put on the monument. Oh, and now with Beta 1.5, you have plenty of gold to make a really awesome powered rail network to quickly zip around the caverns. :biggrin.gif:

Ah okay thank you!
    P.S
    I really hope that Zisteau succumbs to the urge to ride the tracks first thing :3
    I think its just a one of a kind thing, I use a separate .jar that's vanilla so I can play maps like Kaizo, Black Desert without interference by mods.

Ah well. Its time for me to make a new save :wink.gif: Just gotta keep on moving (Not mattering I had a wheat farm. A WHEAT FARM. I grew it for like 40 minecraft days >.>)
    umm, notch twittered that 1.5_1 can recover some broken saves.

also, if you keep them in dropbox*, they are auto-backupped.

yes, i do get more space if somebody registers through that link. but if you don’t have dropbox, you won’t regret installing it.
    Currenty: digging through the living hell known as intersection three. Kill me please. 1728 arrows in a chest AND a wool? So much in such a deadly place. Kill me.

Just reached the Grave of the Dragon. I shed a single tear. Hmm, Idea: drain out the lava and reskin that beast.

Edit: WHY??? WHY??? Why would you put ALL THAT around the Kaizo Red Wool? Why???
    i just wanted to say but ive always loved your maps!!! great work please dont stop
    Quote from flying sheep »

umm, notch twittered that 1.5_1 can recover some broken saves.

also, if you keep them in dropbox*, they are auto-backupped.

yes, i do get more space if somebody registers through that link. but if you don’t have dropbox, you won’t regret installing it.

Righteo! I'll go check!

EDIT: Yes! Woohoo! While it didn't make the map playable I found a backup of Black desert!
    Apparently the update changed placed normal saplings to birch ones or something because this happened.

So i got birch on the Sea of Flame without hacking...yay!

Amazing maps again, btw.

Very difficult maps. Do you have what it takes?
    Quote from jesse3333 »

Edit: WHY??? WHY??? Why would you put ALL THAT around the Kaizo Red Wool? Why???

Because I just love you sooooo much!

<3
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes