This map is one of the few adventure type maps available now. You can download it and try to solve all puzzles and clear all challenges!
So far it has about 25 min of gameplay and many interesting and unexpected puzzles (including things that were added in latest updates).
More then 130.000 downloads so far, more then 200 lets plays on youtube, the most known adventure map there is!
This was one of the first ever created adventure/puzzle maps for minecraft (actually 3rd :smile.gif:). On a bad side - this map was made for old version of minecraft, so some of the puzzles are not working now the way it supposed to be... but never the less the map is still completely playble.
This map Includes following:
- Puzzles (whole lot of different ones)
- Hidden stuff
- Locked Doors
- Switches and Buttons
- High score counting system (FIRST EVER*)
- Puzzles with minecarts
- Lava :smile.gif:
- Jumping paths (optional)
- Puzzles with sound blocks (!)
How to install:
Just put the folder "World4" into your minecraft save directory and then play like any normal world. Please follow the rules posted in starting room.
- Post your higscores after you finish playing! There's a lot of secrets :smile.gif:
- Please don't spoil puzzles, let people figure it out for themselves.
- English is not my native lang, so if you can point out any mistakes in game texts please do so :smile.gif:
- Please post some screenshots, I'll place them in this post instead of current one.
- If you have youtube channel you might consider making "lets play" video of your first try. If I watch it it will greatly help me understand how to make this map better.
- If something doesn't work for you - you probably playing with mods (disable them!) or not on peaceful (switch to peaceful when you start the map).
- Minecart boosters are no longer working :sad.gif: so one puzzle is broken... never the less map is completely playable, but you will have to solve this puzzle a little bit differently. Just speed up minecart and hop in it.
Copy this code and paste it into your signature to show support:
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=122056]Adventure Map: The Forgotten Temple[/url]
Walktrough Warning! Don't watch this video before you play this map yourself! You will spoil every single puzzle if you watch it now. Go play it first :smile.gif: This video was made by one of the players.
* all other adventure maps ripped this feature off of this map.
[quote=Joris_s]I like it it's good i got some idea's make a room like this
and then add ladders on the walls so it's like jumping from ladder to ladder :biggrin.gif:[/quote]
Hm... good idea, thanks! I'll make room like this somewhere in the middle of the map. Not too close to the start position.