How to use Minecraft Forge in Magic Launcher for 1.6.2

Quote from michalet

For those with client closing without any info - do you have this in parameters (the advanced tab in the profile):
    -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

I forgot that and it was what probably caused the closing, at least for me.

THANK YOU!!!! O_O
    Hi.
    Everything has worked fine for me, but when i click Login it comes up with a new page that is called Log,
    and when 'Log' opens the Mgic launcher shuts.
    Please help!
    I have tried without forge and it does the same. Have I just F---ed up my Magic Launcher?
    Should i not use optifine and better sprinting because whenever i do when I am using Forge it always crashes, the magic launcher just quits.
    Figured it out! It's required that in setup->advanced under paramaters, you must have the following typed in:
    -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true
    If you have this typed in, Minecraft should run just fine with Forge on MagicLauncher.
    I may post a YouTube video here to go through it step-by-step.
    Anima draconum, cor lapideum, (Soul of dragons, heart of stone,)
    Specie carnis, sanguinis, et os, (Mask of flesh, blood, and bone,)
    Surge ex tenebris, surge ex flamma, (Rise from darkness, rise from flame,)
    Trans mundi, potestate, repetere, nos. (Across the worlds, your power, reclaim.)
    hey. I keep getting this message, and it just stays there. is it an error message?

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.7 ***
    LCP: C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.1.871;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.799\1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.799.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.10.0.799\minecraftforge-9.10.0.799.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.3\launchwrapper-1.3.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\Madison\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
    MainClass: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)
    [spoiler]uhhhh....nvm
    :D
    Quote from coastergeek25

Ok, this will seem like a dumb and silly question, but how do I open the Forge Installer? I use Windows Vista 32-bit and when I double click it, it just opens up in WinRaR and just allows me to browse it's files. If I need to open it via another program than WinRaR, I wouldn't know which one to pick. Any advice is welcome, even if it's to advise getting Windows 7 and drop kicking Vista out of the window XD

Umm yeah that kind of sounds dumb to install Minecraft Forge:
    1. Go to the website and download the installer. Just the installer. Nothing else and make sure it is the installer. Make sure it's for the version of minecraft you have (1.6.2, 1.6.4)
    2. Once its done downloading simply click on the download icon on the bottom of your browser and a minecraft forge thing should pop up. Click the client button (I don't remember what it's called) and it should start making a versions for it, placing all the files in .minecraft folder, etc.
    3. Once it's done. You simply have to open up minecraft (if you are using magic launcher look at my previous post) and select the forge profile. If its's not there simply click new profile and under the versions, scroll down all the way to the bottom and their should be forge version. Select it and save the profile. Make sure that the profile you just created is selected and click Play,
    4. Let minecraft run and when the title screen opens, there should be one more option, Mods. Congrats. You downloaded forge. If you want to install mods you just go to your roaming folder (type %appdata% in the search bar) and click .minecraft. THen you select teh mods folder (it might be easier to make a shortcut to it). Just drag teh ZIPPED folder or java thingy-ma-babby of the mod and place it in there. Make sure the mods you installed are capable of forge or your minecraft will probably crash.
    Hoped this helped :D Oh yeah. If it's always opening with winrar you have to change your settings so it doesn't always open with winrar or you simply right click it and select open with java. I probably wasted my time with the previous post. :P
    Quote from CtrlFreak1337

Figured it out! It's required that in setup->advanced under paramaters, you must have the following typed in:
    If you have this typed in, Minecraft should run just fine with Forge on MagicLauncher.
    I may post a YouTube video here to go through it step-by-step.

I dont want to sound like a troll or anything put like everyone said that. You should have actually read the posts.
    Quote from Zogsters

Should i not use optifine and better sprinting because whenever i do when I am using Forge it always crashes, the magic launcher just quits.

The updated version should be capable with optifine (1.6.4), but you probably have to wait till optifine updated the light and standard version to 1.6.4 because most ppl use these versions.
    Quote from cynder5678

I have tried without forge and it does the same. Have I just F---ed up my Magic Launcher?

Try reinstalling it dood. Also, delete the magic folder in the .minecraft when reinstalling it since its for magic launcher. Oh yeah, just give up on magic launcher since optifine is now compatible with forge unless you want to install other mods only compatible with magic launcher.
    Yes finily this worked for me ive been frantic since sat when the new vers came out and 1.6.2 just wouldnt run with magic launcer but it does again with the info here THANK YOU oh make sure optfine is the first mod in the external list in magic launcher any remaning prob i had was fix by doing this
    I have forge installed, I have Magic Launcher installed, I've gone over all of the steps over and over, but evertyime I launch any mod using MagicLauncher I get the forge has detected a duplicate file error. This happens even if I've only got 1 mod in the the mods folder.
    I downloaded forge and it works but when i tried to download NEI it crashed
    even when i download codechickencore

It gets to the mojang logo then closes
    I also did the
    parameters thing and it still doesn't work
    Quote from Samuel_Birchwood

Does not work for me, When I click Login it loads a bit and then nothing happens...
    Same here.It gets reaaaaaaaly annoying. i can't figure out how to fix dis!
    For some reason it crashes, without a crash report. I'm pretty sure I've done everything ThreeEye said, and all my mods seem to be compatible. Any help as to why this might be happening? It works fine when I test it, but when I actually log it crashes.
    Last edited by FuzzyKat: 10/20/2013 8:31:02 AM
    ...But hey, what do I know? I'm just some kid... from the internet
    I followed the instructions but i got this:

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.7 ***
    LCP: ;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.11.1.935\minecraftforge-9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl_util-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-platform-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\Windows\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
    I HAVE A PROBLEM NOTHING OPENS BUT THE LOG WHEN I USE THE FORGE VERSION
    Quote from EggChickino

Same here.

It gets reaaaaaaaly annoying. i can't figure out how to fix dis!
    Me too NOTHING really opens when i click that :/
    i've got an error like *** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.7 ***
    LCP: ;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.11.1.935\minecraftforge-9.11.1.935.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl_util-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3\lwjgl-platform-2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3-natives-windows.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Application Data\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
    not open when I put minecraft forge test and not put anything or process opens
    please help! i want to play with my bat pet
    hi guys and gals, im really new to this and my 12 year old son is driving me batty with this mine craft stuff, and must admit it is interesting. I might have posted this in the wrong section ( sorry moderators ) he came home after school and said I need to download this and that etc. which I downloaded magic launcher 1.2.5 and put email and user name in and clicked login, I got error saying error connecting to server.

when I click setup and click test it goes to mine craft and can play single or multiplayer. I put a server in there and tried to connect and it says username is more than 16 character's.

I would like to try and sort this out for my son any help would be appreciated.

here is the log

MagicLauncher 1.2.5
    java.home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7
    java.runtime.name: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
    java.runtime.version: 1.7.0_45-b18
    os.name: Windows 7
    os.version: 6.1
    os.arch: x86
    sun.arch.data.model: 32
    Server check failed for http://realms.minecraft.net/, java.net.UnknownHostException: realms.minecraft.net
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at magic.launcher.F.run(SourceFile:1250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    *** Starting Minecraft ***
    Profile: Default
    Environment: 1.7.2
    Minecraft version: 1.7.2
    Minecraft.jar: 1.7.2.jar
    Java path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java
    Memory: 512 MB
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/mike/Downloads/minecraft.exe
    Main class: net.minecraft.client.main.Main
    *** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.2.5 ***
    LCP: ;C:\Users\mike\minecraft\versions\1.7.2\1.7.2.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\java3d\vecmath\1.3.1\vecmath-1.3.1.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\trove4j-3.0.3.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.10.Final\netty-all-4.0.10.Final.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\15.0\guava-15.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.4\gson-2.2.4.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\authlib\1.3\authlib-1.3.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.0-beta9\log4j-api-2.0-beta9.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.0-beta9\log4j-core-2.0-beta9.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
    MainClass: net.minecraft.client.main.Main
    Restoring disabled mods: mods
    Disable inactive mods: mods
    Restoring disabled mods: coremods
    Disable inactive mods: coremods
    ERROR StatusLogger Unable to locate a logging implementation, using SimpleLogger
    Starting up SoundSystem...
    Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
    OpenAL initialized.
    ERROR btj Couldn't connect to Realms
    SoundSystem shutting down...
    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at magic.launcher.F.run(SourceFile:1250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    This comes up when I try and install these mods (All 1.6.4):

MrCrayFish's furniture mod;
    Optifine.

*** Starting Minecraft ***
    Profile: Forge
    Environment: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
    Minecraft version: 1.6.4
    Minecraft.jar: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965.jar
    Mods:
    [Forge]FurnitureModv3.2.5(1.6.4).zip
    CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.4.jar
    OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_C8.jar
    Show log: true
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java
    Memory: 512 MB
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/vc/Desktop/Emmzy/MagicLauncher_1.2.5.exe
    Main class: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
    *** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.2.5 ***
    LCP: C:\Users\vc\Desktop\Emmzy\lalalla\OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_C8.jar;C:\Users\vc\Desktop\Emmzy\lalalla\CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.4.jar;C:\Users\vc\Desktop\Emmzy\lalalla\[Forge]FurnitureModv3.2.5(1.6.4).zip;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\minecraftforge\9.11.1.965\minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar;C:\Users\vc\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar
    ShowLog: true
    Disable inactive mods: mods
    Disable inactive mods: coremods
    17-Jan-2014 17:52:58 net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.6.0_30, running on Windows Vista:amd64:6.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    2014-01-17 17:52:58 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    2014-01-17 17:52:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
    2014-01-17 17:53:00 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class aul (aul) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is 572c4831, in patch c94180a. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?
    2014-01-17 17:53:00 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

Note that I have googled and watched tutorials but nothing has worked. Anyone know what to do?

(this is urgent, need it for an LP)

www.remypas.com epic
    It keeps saying what do you want to do with the file and I did all three choices and none of them worked
    didnt work...it says invalid jar at the Minecraft.jar slot...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes