[1.6.2][Forge]New Launcher -- how to have multiple profiles with unique mods to each

Quote from JonyderKiller

Lowercase doesn't seem to help, i guess it simply doesn't work with the shader mod. And thanks for the quick reply.
    I try, lol. If you could link me to the thread I could play around with it and get back to you.
    Quote from Yu_Too

You managed to decompile and continue without me giving source code? O_O Bro, you are a god. Of course do whatever the [REDACTED] you want!!!! Good luck on it :D

CreepyPastaCraft | SecureCraftProtect
    Quote from ntzrmtthihu777

I try, lol. If you could link me to the thread I could play around with it and get back to you.

I'm trying to use this method with not enough items mod but it doesn't seem to work. I think it has something to do with coremods?

Like with how optifine was in the "net" folder, I don't think coremods belong in a "mods" folder? What determines whether a mod goes inside the mod folder or it goes in the net folder or another folder?

It seems like putting into the mods folder, forge doesn't even recognize codechickencore or nei but when putting in the .net folder and changing the json to net.code... from mods.code..., console shows

Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...2/NEI-1.6.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'

Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...ncore-1.6.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    Job 'Version & Libraries' finished with 2 failure(s)!

mods\codechickencore\codechickencore\1.6.2 with file named codechickencore-1.6.2.jar

mods\NEI\NEI\1.6.2 with file named NEI-1.6.2.jar

.json looks like:

{
    "name": "mods.codechickencore:codechickencore:1.6.2",
    "serverreq": false
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.NEI:NEI:1.6.2",
    },

http://www.minecraft...ckenbones-mods/

edit: I included the codechickenlib.jar now and the game doesn't crash when opening my inventory but the NEI mods still doesn't show up

added into json:

{
    "name": "mods.codechickenlib:codechickenlib:1.6.2",
    },
    Last edited by darricksailo: 8/15/2013 3:10:29 PM
    Quote from darricksailo

I'm trying to use this method with not enough items mod but it doesn't seem to work. I think it has something to do with coremods?

Like with how optifine was in the "net" folder, I don't think coremods belong in a "mods" folder? What determines whether a mod goes inside the mod folder or it goes in the net folder or another folder?

It seems like putting into the mods folder, forge doesn't even recognize codechickencore or nei but when putting in the .net folder and changing the json to net.code... from mods.code..., console shows

Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...2/NEI-1.6.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'

Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...ncore-1.6.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    Job 'Version & Libraries' finished with 2 failure(s)!

mods\codechickencore\codechickencore\1.6.2 with file named codechickencore-1.6.2.jar

mods\NEI\NEI\1.6.2 with file named NEI-1.6.2.jar

.json looks like:

{
    "name": "mods.codechickencore:codechickencore:1.6.2",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.NEI:NEI:1.6.2",
    },

http://www.minecraft...ckenbones-mods/

edit: I included the codechickenlib.jar now and the game doesn't crash when opening my inventory but the NEI mods still doesn't show up

added into json:

{
    "name": "mods.codechickenlib:codechickenlib:1.6.2",
    },
    Honestly it doesn't matter whether its in a net folder or mods folder, as long as the json matches the reality. libraries/net/optifine/optifine/1.6.2_HD_U_B4/optifine-1.6.2_HD_U_B4.jar translates to "name": "net.optifine:optifine:1.6.2_HD_U_B4", and libraries/mods/risugami/deathchest/1.6.2/deathchest-1.6.2.jar translates to "name": "mods.risugami:deathchest:1.6.2"

I just put optifine in net because it matches the example of forge.
    Quote from SmashCat9000

Nice good to know
    Yeah, twas helpful to learn this as I was able to use it to create a direct version launcher script. (In other words I can jump straight into version OptiForge-1.6.2 without firing up the launcher.
    Quote from Yu_Too

You managed to decompile and continue without me giving source code? O_O Bro, you are a god. Of course do whatever the [REDACTED] you want!!!! Good luck on it :D

Honestly it doesn't matter whether its in a net folder or mods folder, as long as the json matches the reality. libraries/net/optifine/optifine/1.6.2_HD_U_B4/optifine-1.6.2_HD_U_B4.jar translates to "name": "net.optifine:optifine:1.6.2_HD_U_B4", and libraries/mods/risugami/deathchest/1.6.2/deathchest-1.6.2.jar translates to "name": "mods.risugami:deathchest:1.6.2"

I just put optifine in net because it matches the example of forge.
    Yeah, twas helpful to learn this as I was able to use it to create a direct version launcher script. (In other words I can jump straight into version OptiForge-1.6.2 without firing up the launcher.

If you have time, could you see if you can get the not enough items mod to work via this method? Thanks very much
    Quote from darricksailo
    If you have time, could you see if you can get the not enough items mod to work via this method? Thanks very much

Seems to not be possible... some simply aren't, due to some odd coding or flaw. I've 16 mods installed, and only 1 of them would not work this way, and that was inventory tweaks... Perhaps mods of that nature simply do not function this way...
    Quote from Yu_Too

Guys here's a vid not by me, hope u don't mind ntzrmtthihu777
    because lots of people including me are having probs w/ it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FQHM-k-0Gpw
    Is the superheroes mod considered a net or a mod? Since the new way to install mods I've been pretty damn useless in doing anything of the sort.

Also, I've put the folder in the folders like shown in the example, and yet it stays a .zip. Any advice?
    Quote from sackboy288

Is the superheroes mod considered a net or a mod? Since the new way to install mods I've been pretty damn useless in doing anything of the sort.

Also, I've put the folder in the folders like shown in the example, and yet it stays a .zip. Any advice?
    You have to rename it yourself. And it doesn't matter net or mods, as long as the json file matches the name you use.
    Quote from Yu_Too

Quote from Molotov22719

Guys here's a vid not by me, hope u don't mind ntzrmtthihu777

because lots of people including me are having probs w/ it...

I don't mind, but quite frankly this is the old launcher and will not work for 1.6.2
    Quote from Yu_Too

Soon, Feed The Beast will launch their new launcher, it also has a system like this. Its not like now (all the modpacks a different folder (even if one of the mods match version and stuff)) but then the mods will be all together. Then u can create modpacks easily. i think the launcher makes their own .JSONS

True, also doable, but frankly I don't feel like having multiple .minecraft folders, lol. Bit of a neat freak when it comes to my machine XD

You don't need to have multiple .minecraft folders at all. I use .minecraft/myprofiles/<version-name> personally. That way, the folder names under .minecraft/versions and .minecraft/myprofiles match.
    Last edited by nyuszika7h: 10/17/2013 7:40:13 AM
    I am sorry but i would be really happy if you could make a video on how to this. that would be great thanks
    does the mods folder need to be empty?
    Another thing, if you have magic launcher, you can simply make two different ml profiles, using the same forge version, simply uncheck the external mods that you dont want to use in one profile, keeping checked the mods you want to use, and vice versa with o. prof. :Pig:
    I can't load the profiles... I have a Mac. Can someone help me?
    [20:34:55 INFO]: Minecraft Launcher 1.3.1 (through bootstrap 5) started on osx...
    [20:34:55 INFO]: Refreshing local version list...
    [20:34:55 INFO]: Current time is Oct 29, 2013 8:34:55 PM
    [20:34:55 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Mac OS X'
    [20:34:55 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.version') == '10.9'
    [20:34:55 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'x86_64'
    [20:34:55 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.6.0_65'
    [20:34:55 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Apple Inc.'
    [20:34:55 INFO]: System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '64'
    [20:34:55 ERROR]: Couldn't load local version /Users/Thales/Library/Application Support/minecraft/versions/1.6.4 SuperHeroes Unlimited/1.6.4 SuperHeroes Unlimited.json
    com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated object at line 5 column 39
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:809) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:682) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.LocalVersionList.refreshVersions(LocalVersionList.java:47) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.VersionManager.refreshVersions(VersionManager.java:50) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher$2.run(Launcher.java:181) [launcher.jar:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695) [?:1.6.0_65]
    Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated object at line 5 column 39
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1310) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextInObject(JsonReader.java:722) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:382) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:349) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:166) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.read(TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.java:40) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:81) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:60) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:93) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:172) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    ... 12 more
    [20:34:55 ERROR]: Couldn't load local version /Users/Thales/Library/Application Support/minecraft/versions/1.6.4 Thaumcraft 4/1.6.4 Thaumcraft 4.json
    com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected literal value at line 4 column 3
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:809) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:682) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.LocalVersionList.refreshVersions(LocalVersionList.java:47) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.VersionManager.refreshVersions(VersionManager.java:50) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher$2.run(Launcher.java:181) [launcher.jar:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) [?:1.6.0_65]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695) [?:1.6.0_65]
    Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected literal value at line 4 column 3
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1310) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.readLiteral(JsonReader.java:1207) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextValue(JsonReader.java:789) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextInArray(JsonReader.java:693) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:374) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:349) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:80) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:60) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:93) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:172) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795) ~[Bootstrap.jar:?]
    ... 12 more
    [20:34:55 INFO]: Refreshing remote version list...
    [20:34:56 INFO]: Refresh complete.
    [20:34:56 INFO]: Loaded 3 profile(s); selected 'Forge'
    [20:34:56 INFO]: Refreshing auth...
    [20:34:56 INFO]: Logging in with access token
    [20:34:57 INFO]: Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    [20:34:57 INFO]: Job 'Resources' finished successfully
    This is the thaumcraft json

{
    "minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker",
    "libraries":
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.Superheroes:Superheroes:1.6.4:Superheroes Unlimited-1.6.4.jar”,
    },
    {
    "url": "http://files.minecra...rge.net/maven/",
    "name": "net.minecraftforge:minecraftforge:9.11.0.900"
    },
    {
    "serverreq": true,
    "name": "net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.8"
    },
    {
    "name": "org.ow2.asm:asm-all:4.1"
    },
    {
    "comment": "Important for Forge, we add this",
    "name": "org.scala-lang:scala-library:2.10.2",
    "checksums":
    "6ba65d12cd09d441083262d6f73d2257fec7c663",
    "65de4339eaed1c3675485fb03a3532fecfd8e8cd"
    ],
    "clientreq": true
    },
    {
    "name": "org.scala-lang:scala-compiler:2.10.2",
    "checksums":
    "64c8b1380cc53d6850823d6e4e7ae984aa44ef9c",
    "99fd0ffb66f3088b0cd1071315fd5eb2b2b070ff"
    ],
    },
    {
    "name": "lzma:lzma:0.0.1"
    },
    {
    "name": "net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:4.5"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.paulscode:codecjorbis:20101023"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.paulscode:codecwav:20101023"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.paulscode:libraryjavasound:20101123"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.paulscode:librarylwjglopenal:20100824"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.paulscode:soundsystem:20120107"
    },
    {
    "name": "argo:argo:2.25_fixed"
    },
    {
    "name": "org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk15on:1.47"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.google.guava:guava:14.0"
    },
    {
    "name": "org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.1"
    },
    {
    "name": "commons-io:commons-io:2.4"
    },
    {
    "name": "net.java.jinput:jinput:2.0.5"
    },
    {
    "name": "net.java.jutils:jutils:1.0.0"
    },
    {
    "name": "com.google.code.gson:gson:2.2.2"
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    "action": "allow"
    },
    {
    "action": "disallow",
    "os": {
    "version": "^10\\.5\\.\\d$",
    "name": "osx"
    }
    }
    ],
    "name": "org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl:2.9.0"
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "name": "org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl_util:2.9.0"
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "extract": {
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    "name": "org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl-platform:2.9.0",
    "natives": {
    "windows": "natives-windows",
    "osx": "natives-osx",
    "linux": "natives-linux"
    }
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    "action": "allow",
    }
    }
    ],
    "name": "org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl:2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3"
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "name": "org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl_util:2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3"
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    "name": "org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl-platform:2.9.1-nightly-20130708-debug3",
    }
    },
    {
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    "name": "net.java.jinput:jinput-platform:2.0.5",
    }
    }
    ],
    "mainClass": "net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch",
    "minimumLauncherVersion": 4,
    "time": "2013-09-29T16:20:16-0500",
    "id": "1.6.4 Thaumcraft 4",
    "type": "release",
    "processArguments": "username_session_version",
    "releaseTime": "1960-01-01T00:00:00-0700"
    }

And this is the Super heroes json

{
    "minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker",
    "libraries":
    {
    "name": “mods.Thaumcraft 4:Thaumcraft 4:1.6.4:Thaumcraft4-1.6.4”,
    },
    {

"name": "net.minecraftforge:minecraftforge:9.11.0.900"
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    "checksums":
    ],
    },
    {
    "checksums":
    ],
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    }
    ],
    "time": "2013-09-29T16:20:16-0500",
    "id": "1.6.4 SuperHeroes Unlimited",
    }
    Last edited by LordThales: 10/30/2013 2:23:47 PM
    I followed what you said but of course i put my own mods. I'm trying to make a tropicraft installation with NEI, and when i hit play it loads and then nothing happens and i can click play again and it does the same thing, Here is my .jaso file. can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? I know i probably didnt give enough info so if you need more just tell me.
    {
    "libraries":
    {
    "name": "mods.weather:weather:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.tropicraft:tropicraft:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.neiplugins:neiplugins:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.modbuild:modbuild:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.extendedrenderer:extendedrenderer:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.codechickenlib:codechickenlib:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.configmod:configmod:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.coroai:coroai:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "url": "http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/",
    "name": "net.minecraftforge:minecraftforge:9.11.1.916"
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    "checksums":
    ],
    },
    {
    "checksums":
    ],
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    }
    ],
    "time": "2013-10-01T13:03:57-0500",
    "id": "tropicraft",
    }
    And here is the dev console
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refreshing local version list...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Minecraft Launcher 1.3.3 (through bootstrap 5) started on windows...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Current time is Nov 23, 2013 1:18:34 AM
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 7'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.1'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'amd64'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.7.0_25'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '64'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refreshing remote version list...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refresh complete.
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Loaded 5 profile(s); selected 'Tropicraft'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refreshing auth...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Logging in with access token
    [01:18:36 INFO]: Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    [01:18:36 INFO]: Job 'Resources' finished successfully (took 0:00:00.000)
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Getting syncinfo for selected version
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Queueing library & version downloads
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 30 files)
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Server responded with 403
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.Downloadable.download(Downloadable.java:94) ~[launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.popAndDownload(DownloadJob.java:107) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.access$000(DownloadJob.java:12) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob$1.run(DownloadJob.java:89) [launcher.jar:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.Downloadable.download(Downloadable.java:94) ~[launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.popAndDownload(DownloadJob.java:107) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.access$000(DownloadJob.java:12) [launcher.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob$1.run(DownloadJob.java:89) [launcher.jar:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_25]
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\tropicraft\tropicraft.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Couldn't connect to server (responded with 403) but have local file, assuming it's good
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...derer-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...derer-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:38 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...derer-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...derer-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...derer-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Job 'Version & Libraries' finished with 8 failure(s)! (took 0:00:02.156)
    Last edited by Hvcfog3y34: 11/23/2013 12:22:02 AM
    Quote from Hvcfog3y34

I followed what you said but of course i put my own mods. I'm trying to make a tropicraft installation with NEI, and when i hit play it loads and then nothing happens and i can click play again and it does the same thing, Here is my .jaso file. can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? I know i probably didnt give enough info so if you need more just tell me.
    {
    "libraries":
    {
    "name": "mods.weather:weather:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.tropicraft:tropicraft:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.neiplugins:neiplugins:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.modbuild:modbuild:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.extendedrenderer:extendedrenderer:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.codechickenlib:codechickenlib:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.configmod:configmod:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "mods.coroai:coroai:1.6.4",
    },
    {
    "name": "net.minecraftforge:minecraftforge:9.11.1.916"
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    "checksums":
    ],
    },
    {
    "checksums":
    ],
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    },
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    },
    {
    "rules":
    {
    }
    }
    ],
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    },
    {
    "exclude":
    "META-INF/"
    ]
    },
    }
    }
    ],
    "time": "2013-10-01T13:03:57-0500",
    "id": "tropicraft",
    }
    And here is the dev console
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refreshing local version list...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Minecraft Launcher 1.3.3 (through bootstrap 5) started on windows...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Current time is Nov 23, 2013 1:18:34 AM
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 7'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.1'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'amd64'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.7.0_25'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '64'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refreshing remote version list...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refresh complete.
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Loaded 5 profile(s); selected 'Tropicraft'
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Refreshing auth...
    [01:18:34 INFO]: Logging in with access token
    [01:18:36 INFO]: Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    [01:18:36 INFO]: Job 'Resources' finished successfully (took 0:00:00.000)
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Getting syncinfo for selected version
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Queueing library & version downloads
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 30 files)
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\tropicraft\tropicraft.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Couldn't connect to server (responded with 403) but have local file, assuming it's good
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:37 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\Logans\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 WARN]: Couldn't download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...igmod-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...build-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...ugins-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...ather-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...enlib-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...oroai-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...craft-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Gave up trying to download https://s3.amazonaws...derer-1.6.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
    [01:18:39 ERROR]: Job 'Version & Libraries' finished with 8 failure(s)! (took 0:00:02.156)
    Not touching this. Sorry, but I hate NEI and mods of the like with a firey passion. In any case your dev console says that you misnamed either the jar or json.
    Quote from Yu_Too

Weird, I'm not seeing any of the profiles, and I did everything according to the steps. What did I wrong?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes