3. Download the original resource pack and then both POM and PBR version (same texture size, to have all the effects). See 5. and 6. if you don't see the POM effect ! The add-ons work even if it is written "not compatible" in Minecraft.
4. Install them in Minecraft in this order :
5. If the depth of the POM is low, you can try to change the depth of the POM (only with some shaderpacks). In Minecraft go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders (select your shaderpack) > Shader Options then search for POM or parallax and see if you can change the depth.
6. Do not forget to change your resources pack resolution in the shader settings and turn ON POM or parallax to get depth in blocks.
This work is free, but donations are welcome, feel free to donate if you want to support my work and help me continue this project.
You can :
- Records footages, take screenshots with these shader support and publish them only if you give credit in the description.
- Customize my textures for private use only.
You can not :
- Share these textures with the Mediafire link.
- Re-upload these textures or any parts of these textures.
- Use these textures in your work without my permission.