New update! New/Updated textures for Minecraft 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11
- new connected textures for Cobblestone (requires Optifine)
- added connected textures for Coarse Dirt (requires Optifine)
- added connected textures for Cobblestone Stairs (requires Optifine)
- new connected textures for Smooth Andesite and Smooth Diorite (requires Optifine)
- added textures for Acacia Doors and Birch Doors
- added textures for the Birch Boat (the original battered old boat is back!)
- added textures for Spruce Stairs (requires Optifine)
The Owner Naiten allows texturepacks for his mod and has an extra download for the mod textures
if you wanna look at the textures i can send you the link
I generally don't texture mods like RoW because the textures already look pretty good.
It would be a lot of work to give them a BOS treatment like I did for the RailCraft Tunnel Bore.That took a really lot of time!
I could knock up something quicker but it wouldn't have the detail of the Tunnel Bore.
What sort of look were you hoping for?
Greetings, I had a couple questions for you about this pack; if you could answer, I'd appreciate it.
1) Are your original textures 64x64 source files, or do you have the capability of rendering some at 128x128 or 256x256, etc?
2) Have you ever considered releasing normal maps and perhaps specular and parallax maps for these as well? This would add enormously when running Optifine with normal maps enabled, and even more if it also had specular and parallax capability for the Continuum shader.
By the way, although I personally am overriding some of these textures with those from other texture packs (I really need 128 or 256 for most common blocks), I have to say that this pack by and far has more character than just about any other pack out there.
New update! New version for Minecraft 1.12... Happy New Year!
- finally added gui textures for the Furnace!
- updated crafting gui textures for compatibility with Minecraft 1.12
- added Recipe Book textures Minecraft 1.12
- updated bed textures for compatibility with Minecraft 1.12 (just the White bed for now)