I believe you are misunderstanding the texture pack porting process on the Minecraft Forums.
The person who can decide whether a texture pack can be ported to MCPE is, in fact, the author of this pack (Vattic in this case), not the first person who says "dibs!" Therefore, it is not up to you in any way to decide. Only Vattic can approve anyone's porting of his texture pack. I have seen no evidence to date that he has done so.
So porting has not been "taken" by you or anyone else. If Vattic approves a port by any person, it is necessary for him to say so, and for the person doing the port to link to the post or screenshot the PM. Without that permission given by the originator, the moderators will delete any posted ports and issue infractions for stolen content.
I made an account just to tell you how much I LOVE your texture pack! XD It's been my favorite for quite a while now. :3
I don't know if you support, or are currently working on FTB textures but a link forwarded me to here to ask about any mods that weren't included in the Unleash texture pack. Anyway, I have a question, I know there's a Faithful Pack for FTB: Unleashed floating around, do you have any plans to make textures for the Natura mod?!
Thanks so much for your simple, yet lovely texture pack! ;D
If you dont mind please send me a message so i may continue the download of my pack , I apoligise I forgot to ask before to upload.
I am new and im not the best with the rules , so i hope you will let me continue with my texture pack , and by the time im done editing your pack for my christmas pack you wont be able to tell it has anything to do with faithful.
I hope you dont mind to say yes , i dont expect so many downloaders yet so you wont have a problem , but please get this response up in time so we can get on with our work.
It's fine for people to use stuff from the Faithful 32x32 pack so long as guidelines bellow are followed.
Things that are fine:
- Use as placeholders.
- Using as many textures as you've made yourself.
- Using the items or paintings.
- Use as base for mod textures.
- Give clear credit.
- Link back to the Faithful 32x32 thread.
- Be honest about what you are using.
- No money making links.
On remix/tweaked packs:
- Let's Players can share a modified copy with fans.
- Adventure map makers can provide modified copy to go along with it.
If either of the above apply:
- You must distribute through YouTube video descriptions or your series'/map's forum topic and not create a separate thread for the pack.
- To avoid people uploading a video just so they can upload a copy of the pack Let's Players must have a decent number of videos that use the pack and a decent number of subscribers.
- If I decide I don't want you using stuff from the pack then that is final. This will only be the case in unusual circumstances.
- These guidelines can be changed at any time.
Next time, please read the OP before you ask questions that have already been answered.
I have checked some of the modpacks and found both the Backpacks and Enchanting Plus packs outdated, meaning that the mod uses some files that aren't in the f32 pack and vice versa, and the .\model\backpack.png file is exactly the same as in the mod. Also in the Iron Chests pack the new (super funny) Dirt Chest is missing, and in the More Pistons pack the new Redstone Piston is missing! I hope someone will complete these things!