MINESHAFT Minecraft Server Software v1.3.3 by Rob21C_UK
Minecraft is an open-world game unlike any other. Players are placed in a borderless, randomly generated land with no supplies, directions, or objective. It is up to them to decide what to do and how to do it. Players collect materials from the world around them in order to ‘craft’ items and build whatever their mind can imagine. For multiplayer, a server is required to run the world, this can be achieved in-game but a more efficient
way is to create your own server.
MINESHAFT is a tool that will simplify the creation of your Minecraft server. All you need to do is to choose the settings of the game world, then the application will create all necessary files according to your settings and start the server with the appropriate arguments.
All necessary files will be created in a folder called 'MINESHAFT'. You can create different profiles for each world to easily switch between servers.
In the folder MINESHAFT a new folder for each profile will be created. This folder will contain all of files associated with the Minecraft game world.
Please Note: The Ports will have to be forwarded on your router.
* Easy to use interface.
* Can be used with Vanilla, Bukkit and Spiggot servers.
* Saves your individual worlds in profiles so you can store multiple worlds in one folder.
* Simply pick a world from the dropdown list and launch it.
* Built in Server Output Window.
* Manage all server properties from one window.
* Colourful server name entry. See what the server name will look like in the server selection screen.
* Manage all world settings from one window.
* JSON Viewer.
* Advanced Give Item system, adapts to the server version in use.
* Can set up custom buttons.
* Run Automatic commands.
* Import bmp, gif, jpg, png and tif server icons.
* File Manager.
* Backup and Transfer manager.
* Built in Web Browser.
* Skins. Choose from Overworld Plains, Overworld Desert, The Nether and The End.
* Update feature. Adds/removes/updates new blocks/items to the Give Item feature when new versions of Minecraft are released.
Simply extract the files anywhere on your PC (preferably in the Minecraft Folder) and run the exe file.
Please Note: Mineshaft requires .NET v4.6.2 which is installed in the Anniversary Update to windows 10.
The web installer for .Net v4.6.2 is included in the archive for those who need to install it.
Updates for any future server related features Mojang may add.
If you find MINESHAFT helpful then you can support me by donating a small amount to the cause.
Information about both is found on the page displayed by the 'About Mineshaft' button in the application.
1.3.3 - 07/12/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* Added a show/hide button to enable you to show or hide the external IP of the server displayed. Hiding the external IP address increases security, especially with static IP addresses. Ensure you hide the IP address when taking screenshots etc. Defaults to hidden.
1.3.2 - 25/10/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* Shows the External IP of your server to help those whose ISP does not provide a static address, so you can easily give this info to your players.
1.3.1 - 05/09/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* Player counter shows you how many players are on the currently on the server (v1.7.2+).
1.3 - 17/08/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* Memory monitor shows the memory usage of the server in realtime.
* Fixed the text when saving the server and setting the time of day to remove corrupted text.
* The "Maximum RAM (kB):" field now only goes as high as the system memory available.
* The "Minimum RAM (kB):" field now only goes as low as 256kB.
* The "Maximum RAM (kB):" field now only goes as low as the "Minimum RAM (kB):" setting.
* The "Maximum RAM (kB):" and "Minimum RAM (kB):" fields are now disabled while the server is running.
1.2.3 - 16/08/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* When a settings file has been accidentally deleted or removed, Mineshaft will now create a replacement settings file (Default server and skin will be reset).
1.2.2 - 12/08/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* The "Click Here to Select Item" button will not open if the "Player:" text field is empty.
* The URL for CraftBukkit and Spiggot server downloads has been updated in the browser as the original link was broken.
* Fixed the "Browse" text box in the "File Manager" tab to stop typing from right to left and will now allow you to navigate to the location on pressing Enter.
* The text above the command text box at the bottom of the "LAUNCH!" tab changes to indicate if it is in Command or Say modes.
* "Browse" text box and "Home" buttons now default to the Desktop instead of My Documents.
1.2.1 - 08/08/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* Fixed a bug which occurred when cancelling the "Server Jar:" file dialog, resulting in the "Server Jar:" drop down box being empty.
1.2 - 27/07/2017 - 1.13 and Beyond
* "Server Name:" box now reflects what will appear in the server list allowing you to fully customise the colours and formatting of the text.
* New "File Manager" to allow you to place files in the Minecraft folder (recommend you place a shortcut to the .minecraft folder in your main Minecraft folder).*
* Updated compatibility with potential changes coming in Minecraft 1.13+ (Block and Item ID's will be compatible with 1.13 when released).
* Give Item pop up window will now list items and blocks for the version of Minecraft launched (1.3.1 - 1.6.1, 1.7.2, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11.1, 1.12 and beyond).
* Revision update button which checks for new items and blocks in future versions of Minecraft.
* Indicator to show when new revision updates are live.
* Added 4 new skins which can be chosen via the dropdown box.
* "IP Address:" box now verifies that the value entered is in the correct IP address format.
* Cannot use spaces in the textboxes where you enter player names.
* Minor bug and stability fixes.
1.1 - 08/06/2017 - 1.12 Release Update
* Updated compatibility with Minecraft v1.12 (Block and Item ID's updated to 1.12).
* Moved some settings from the settings file into the profile (This means profiles in 1.0 won't work in 1.1,
backup your world folder and copy it back into a newly created profile).
* Improved compatibility of the "Give Items" feature with server versions 1.6.4 and below (give command introduced in 1.3.1).
* Added a "Clear" button to remove unwanted server versions from the "Server Jar:" list.
* "Json Viewer" tab can now be used to view older .txt files.
* Minor bug fixes.
1.0 - 01/01/2017 - Initial release.
* You should really place Mineshaft in the Minecraft folder to make this feature work correctly. Mineshaft will work properly placed elsewhere but the file manager needs Mineshaft to be placed in the Minecraft folder for this feature to work.
To the team at Mojang for creating this amazing game.
To SARIFOPs Gaming for the amazing gaming sessions on Minecraft, Arma and many other games.
Not that anything should happen, but...
This software is available as is - use it completely at your own risk.
The author of this software accepts no responsibility for loss of data as result of using it.
MINESHAFT is not owned by or related to Mojang in any way.
This software may not be used for commercial purposes without the written consent of the author.
Hi An0nGraphics, thank you for downloading Mineshaft and posting your error.
I have made an update to the program so if you upgrade to version 1.2.3, Mineshaft should now create a new settings file based on your current profiles. Now if a settings file goes missing in the future, a default settings file will be created although the skin and default profile will be reset but those are easily changed.