On our server, other than the two admins, which have the permission war.*, non of the players can enter the warzones; they are blocked by a glass wall. How can I fix this? I tried adding the war.build permission to them, but it did nothing.
Yeah I'd like this to be able to be changed as well. I want users to be able to walk into the warzones and even still interact in them, and when a game starts it either boots them out or just lets them remain until they go through the appropriate portals.
I tried disabling borders but that didn't work.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Belief is the death of intelligence." -Robert Anton Wilson
Klotzen, nicht Kleckern! (Boot'em, don't spatter'em! / Don't do things by half!)
The unstable build for War v1.1 has been available on the Bukkit forums for more than a week now, but I've had many issues trying to nail down bugs that appeared after the MC 1.3 update. Work and university have also been keeping me busy - apologies! I've been running this release (or builds close to it) on my two servers for a week now with a variety of plugins and many different Craftbukkit versions: still, use a Recommended Build for best results.
- Support for Minecraft 1.3 with Craftbukkit Recommended Builds #440 and #493
- Warzones are reset automatically when the last player leaves
- Players can't use any command but War commands (/leave, /warhub, etc.) when on a team playing in a zone
- Can't place flag or spawn blocks anymore, can't pickup more than one precious spawn block.
- Players that sneak out of the zone don't get killed anymore
- Fixed auto-assign join message
- Known issue: when creating/changing a warzone, /resetzone and /savezone might stop working. Wait a few minute or reboot your server and everything will go back to normal by itself. Let me know if you can reproduce this reliably, please - it's been driving me insane.
- Fixed signs that spammed/would not reset/threw exceptions. Warn me if you still see broken signs!
Hello, i have some trouble with this on my server.
Basicly one of the ranks in permissions cant join any teams because the gates dosnt work.
Is there something i need to put into the permissions cfg for it to work properly?
Looks like an awesome plugin so i really wanna try it.
It is time that we steered by the stars, not by the lights of each passing ship.
Hello friends. Here's the latest War drop.
- Updated to Craftbukkit RB #531
- Big change: support for more than three teams
-- No more precious (diamond, etc) blocks - all teams use wool colors
-- Lobby stretches for support up to 16 teams
-- Available team names/colors: diamond, iron, gold, white, orange, magenta, blue, green, pink, gray, purple, navy, brown, darkgreen, red and black
- No more mob spawn exceptions
- "/zone <zone-name>" now has string matching (e.g. "/zone spl" will get you to zone Spleef). Same for team names.
- MultiVerse/multi-world support should be slightly less broken, but you might still need to /reload after your server started to load warzones on your other worlds.
Thanks for your support and your patience with the slow updates.
"The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!"
Here's a big stability update targeted for Craftbukkit RB #556.
- Performance enhancements: should feel much snappier and be less buggy for players that die, thanks to a better use of the scheduler. Note that zone resets are slightly delayed now.
- Proper multi-world support
> Warzones don't conflict accross worlds anymore
> Zones are loaded with a delay at plugin enable-time. This should leave enough time to MultiVerse to load the secondary worlds before their warzones start resetting.
> Nether lobbies appear at a reasonable height. Outlines are still buggy though: use "/zonecfg outline:off".
- New aliases: you can now use "/warcfg" instead of "/setwarconfig" and "/zonecfg" instead of "/setzoneconfig"
- Warzone rally points: use "/warcfg rallypoint:<warzone-name>" to change the location where players get teleported at the end of a match for that zone. This effectively lets you link warzones together in a sequence, or simply prevent players from re-joining a warzone right away.
- New minimum zone size: 10x10. New max: 750x750 (you want to try this at your own risk, though).
- Ladders, lever and other blocks that can be set on walls should now reset properly in all cases.
- Wool blocks can now be saved in chests and will be reset with their color (now persisting chest item durability and data, instead of just type and item count).
Hey sorry if this is a dumb question, but just out of curiosity, how do mobs work with this??
Is there no mobs/animals that spawn inside the zone? Is there maybe a way of turning the spawning on/off?
Hi Mango. :smile.gif:
To turn off creature (mobs and animals) spawning, you can use this command: "/zonecfg nocreatures:true". To turn off mobs for all future warzones (i.e. to change the default value), use "/warcfg nocreatures:true".
Hi. I really like this mod but sadly I can't use use it. Is it possible that you could make it so that online mode doesn't have to be true? And before all you trolls start telling me to buy the game, I am only 13 and I have no way of buying it. My parents won't let me :sad.gif: Please implement this into the next update. :smile.gif:
When you can't choose between two evenly balanced course of action to take, choose the bolder.
Even with my looming graduation (and associated deadlines), I couldn't resist making a quick update to War for Minecraft beta 1.4. No new features this time around, sorry.
- Compatibility with Craftbukkit #617
- Fixed "/war <command-name>" not working as a workaround for command conflicts. "/war" prefixed commands should now also pass the blanket ban on non-War commands in warzones.