As for now this mod is on the very first Alpha versions, but some people on his chat were asking about making it public so they can download and use it.
What the mod is? Basically it adds apples to the game (11 of them with 11 extended versions) they act as Potions, but you get all of them just from apples and other Minecraft ingredients. (Yes, like the apples in other mods like Tinkers Construct or Magical Crops)
This mod also add other items related with the JonBams Stream like his T-Shirts. (By default some other items or blocks in game are disable, but feel free to turn them on from the config file to play with them)
Remember that this mod is in Alpha, but any bug report, feedback or ideas are welcome.
(Some items will come with next update version 0.0.5 next week)
Wanna have some fun?
The AI on this Boss is on very first stages, new and better AI to come on future updates. (Be careful)
Have fun with this Mod.
You free to add it on your ModPack, but I wouldn't recommend until more testing is done. Or you can do your own tests and give us feedback on how it's working
Q: Can I use this Mod for a private pack (Single Player / Multiplayer Server)?
A: Sure, you are free to use it and have fun on your Single Player World or even on a Private Server. (Careful when using on Servers, the mod needs more testing on this area)
Q: Can I distribute this Mod on a Public Pack?
A: I wouldn't recommend it as this Mod needs a lot of testing - I don't know if it's stable enough.
0.0.12D (New things since 0.0.9)
- Chances to get 1 Bams TShirt using the pickappa is 1 in 10000 now (With veinminer 1000 was too easy to get one)
- Added "Get Caged" a block that will create a 25x25x12 Cage when break. Can be removed right clicking it with a Sponge on a Dongle
- Created new Enchantment "Bamily Love" (Should not be available via normal enchantment)
- Bamily Love has a 1 in 1000 chances to drop a Bam-TShirt when mining.
- Pickappa (Only the iron one) comes pre-enchanted with Bamily Love.
- Pickappa 123 can place torches (if player have them on inventory) with right click. (Needs some minor fine tweaking)
- Tweaked some apples (Caramel and Illuminati) Effects are now shorter.
- Sugar Apple is now the Speed 3 one - Redstone apple is Speed 1 only and shorter effect.
- Fixed Bams Boss (Was bugged as hell I forgot I was rewriting the whole AI)
- Penetrator of Uranus recipe now uses a "Machine Core" and not just 4 random Nether Stars just because (This Machine Core requires 4 Nether Stars anyway)
- Recipe for Salt Extractor now uses a Machine Core
- Added the Infuser (Looking for a better name, but for now I go with Infuser) This machine turns the Salt into BamSalt so it can be used on the Penetrator
- Added Black Iron and other 3 parts to craft the Infuser.
- So this is how it works (Extractor > Sand + 4 Redstone Blocks will give 1 Salt only) - (Infuser > Salt + 16 Gunpowder will give 1 BamSalt)
- Added Compressed Soul Sand (9 Soul Sand on a 3x3)
- Added Sponge Block (Decorative, used to craft the Sponge on a Dongle)
- Added Sponge on a Dongle (Can suck lava [any liquid]) Configuration available
0.0.9 (Some of the changes since 0.0.5)
- Change the BamsBoss Drop
- Added Pickappa 123 (More durability than Pickappa) With new recipe
- New block added Triple Compressed Netherrack
- Added Pickappa
- Cake is a lie recipe requires Salt now. (So its same as Vanilla but with Salt instead of Sugar)
- Bams Boss now named in-game "JonBams"
When I saw Pickappa, I knew I had to download this!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
If I helped you in any way or agree in my ideas or posts, make sure you click that green arrow pointing up below my post or simply huggle me! I use 1.7.10 (Modded), so when I comment that I like a 1.8 mod, I will comment to downgrade to 1.7.10. I support no pics, no clicks. Suggestions that I think that are the best deserves a banner!
It is almost time to say goodbye to 1.7.10 because of the recent surge of big 1.9 mods.
Why MCreator sucks: jcm2606's file (doesn't open a new tab) He allows/welcomes anyone to link the file, so I put it here in my signature for people to know how MCreator functions. I thank jcm2606 (he's awesome) for creating the document/file and I'm just here to spread the word.
This mod is awesome in madpack and i would like to add it to my modpack "Project Ozone" however curse voice launcher modpacks cant use this mod because its not on curse or "curse's third-party mods with open use license list".
I can't wait to play with this mod! I want to include it in 1.3 version of my public modpack and I will be getting this in and testing it when I'm done with 1.2 so I'm rather impatient to get on with it! I saw a fair bit of this mod In Jon's stream and I want to play with these things myself