I know it's very similar to buildcraft and powercraft, and these are much better... but that's my thing, i just love coding and wanted to do something like that
The mod adds Assemblies (Normal, Sorter, Furnace, Propeller, Counter, Chester) and a Digger (aka Pac-Man aka Pacci )!
HOW TO: Assembly:
Craft some Assemblies and place them down, the arrow show's the direction in which the items/mobs will be transported! Items will also put in chests and dispensers! Stoppable by redstone
This one sorts items. Right click shows up a GUI. When you put an item/block in the green line, and you activate(+) this line, the item will be transported in the green direction, obviously . If an item is not listed, and there are one or more direction/color active but empty it will be transported to one of them (equal chance).
If an item traverses this one, the assembly puts it either in the burn slot, if it can burn or at the top, if it's cookable or it will continue. If the furnace cooked an item, it will be dispensed. The items are cooked a little bit faster than in normal furnace
Shoots Items/mobs in the air. Simply. Stoppable by redstone
Just counts ALL items that traverse it. Right click to show!
will place blocks in front of it in a row of up to 20 blocks (if it reaches obsidian it will stop) if you power it by redstone it will put the blocks on top of each other NOT powered: (O = placer, #=blocks) O###### powered: (O = placer, #=blocks)
This Assembly will dispense items out of chest next to it. If there's a chest in the direction, it will fill it with the items, and if this chest is full, it will also stop dispensing items from the other chests next to it (see video). Stoppable by redstone
Digger: That one digs down a specific area down to bedrock you have to mark the area with markers like that:
(click to zoom) then you put a assembly directly next to it. There the digger will put out the items there.If there's no assembly it will put out at the top. Power it by redstone to work! TIP: use a counter to count the items/blocks. It will destroy all blocks but not bedrock. if there's water or lava it will remove it. If there are animals it will kill them and if they drop anything it will also collect it. The digger block wont move but it sends out a Pac-Man-Block (aka Pacci )
If powered, this will kill animals/mobs directly before it
Items/Animals/Mobs can fall/go through. Water not!
Videos: Other Videos: Pictures: Crafting:
Changes: Version 0.83:
- added Speeder assembly (crafting: 2 gold on top of 2 wood)
- reduced vibrating of items on assembly
- compatible with [1.2.5]
- minor bugfixes, like everytime
- btw if you read that, post "LOVE THAT MOD " just to test if anybody is reading this
- compatible with 1.2.4
- many fixes! sorry... :/ (that's the reason why this mod is WIP)
- digger drops now lapis lazuli, not inc sacs also the different wood types will be dropped (item damage is recognized)
- also when the assembly puts items in a chest the item damage will now be recognized!
- other bugfixes
- bugfix: crash when digger digs coal and some other ores
- other bugfixes and improvements
- assembly breaker is new
- compatible with 1.2.3 and should also work with 1.2-1.2.2
- at the counter screen you have to confirm now if you want to clear all counts
INCOMPATIBLE MODS!: NO known incompatibilities!
(because i didn't edit any base classes it should be compatible with ANY Mod!!
1. install ModLoader
2. copy my .zip file without extracting to "%appdata%/.minecraft/mods" directory
3. Enjoy the mod!
1. Go to the "%appdata%/.minecraft/bin" directory
2. Use 7zip or another archive viewer to open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC only delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy ALL the ".class" files and the "mod" folder contained within the .zip to minecraft.jar.
5. Close minecraft.jar
7. Enjoy the mod!
- Some better textures
- Sorter improvements