As it's almost Christmas, we need to have it in Minecraft too. That's why I made the Christmas Mod. It changes all your Minecraft textures to look all festive. It supports Survival, as well as Creative, both Multiplayer and Singleplayer.
You can download it by pressing this shiny button:
1. Download the mod.
2. Open the .zip file
3. Open the Start menu and open Run.
4. Type in "%temp%" without the quotes.
5. Find find the minecraft.net folder or www.minecraft.net folder, depending on what domain you play.
6. Select what gamemode you want modded:
The Minecraft folder is Creative gamemode.
The Minecraft_creeper_test folder is Survival gamemode.
7. In the folder you chose, you will find a file called minecraft.jar. Open it with a program like WinZip, 7-Zip or WinRar.
8. Select all files in the mod's .zip file and drag them into the minecraft.jar file.