This shaderpack is being developed by me (OneFive, or JinTheAkatsuki), with a lot of help from other developers, for Minecraft. I am aiming to make a shaderpack good for most situations, gameplay wise, and with a nice atmospheric feel.
I suppose I should leave some images here, so, I will.
Zombye for making example projects to help me get a grasp (Not learn) how things are done, and for helping me with the following: Colored shadows, transparent objects, colored VL, and VL Filter.
Jake for helping me add lambertian, fixing shadows on the sky, helping me fix my horrid tonemap and helping me make a better fog scattering thingy.
DWP for his optimized macros and helping fix the VL filter.
Capt Tatsu for allowing me to use his noise.
Robin for helping me make soft shadows.
ALL CODE IN THIS SHADER MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE BELONG TO THEM AND YOU NEED PERMISSION FROM THEM
LICENSE MADE BY JCM2606 / JAKEMICHIE97, USED WITH PERMISSION
MAGNIFICENT ATMOSPHERIC SHADERS, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS "THE SHADER PACK" or "THIS SHADER PACK" IS PROPERTY OF JIN / ONEFIVE, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS "THE OWNER".
THE ACT OF DOWNLOADING THIS SHADER PACK IMPLICITLY FINDS YOU AGREEING TO THE BELOW TERMS.
FAILURE TO MEET THE BELOW TERMS WILL SEE THAT ACTION IS TAKEN UPON YOU, AND YOUR PROJECT.
THE OWNER ADVISES THAT PERMISSION TO PUBLISH EDITS SHOULD BE REQUESTED THROUGH THE SHADERLABS DISCORD SERVER.
- Edit this shader pack for private use.
- Publish any edits, if you have explicit, written permission from THE OWNER.
- Produce any multimedia with this shader pack, if you give credit to THE OWNER.
- Monetise any multimedia using this shader pack.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Publish any edits if you have not been given explicit, written permission from THE OWNER.
- Redistribute this shader pack without explicit, written permission from THE OWNER.
- Monetise off of direct links to this shader pack without explicit, written permission from THE OWNER.
The shader is a WIP and is once again goin' through a re-write, the fog had a ton of performance/quality issues. The fog will be added in some time in the future of the second re-write, but will be improved and have various different intensities dependin' on the time of day and day of the week.