Minecolonies allows you to create your very own colony in Minecraft! Put your citizens to work and ravage Minecraftia for its precious resources. Minecolonies is a revival of the original MineColony mod with a blessing from the former devs. The new name reflects our goal to make it an SMP experience where you can work with, or against, other player colonies. If you’re not ready to lead your own colony, just join your friends' colony and be his right-hand man.
- Fully functional Colony based around your town hall
- Total freedom of placement of buildings with our build-tool.
- Use the workers/combination of workers YOU want to use
- No limit to the number of workers (except by proximity to the townhall)
- Various different workers.
- Fully customizable colony.
The mod has been completely rewritten to 1.7 and recently ported to 1.8.9 and 1.10 and is already on 1.11 and 1.12
We now support the 1.10 and 1.11 version and will, in the future, only port the update to those.
We also offer a great community and our own dedicated server for 1.10.
0. USED TERMS: MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.MOJANG -Mojang AB OWNER -,Original author(s) of the MOD.Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft(http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.USER -End user of the mod,person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY: THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE: Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically,is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION: This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored,or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION: This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Generally, we are happy for our mod to be featured in mod packs. However, we ask mod pack owners to respect the following:
- Please tell us via our website minecolonies.com that you wish to use our mod in your pack
- Give proper credit to our team for the mod
- Do not use an outdated version of the mod.
Please dont update to 1.10 until 1.8.9 is fully finished with all the features and with as less bugs as possible. I am already updating from 1.7.10 to 1.8.9 and there are only a few of my mods that have updated to 1.8.9 from 1.7.10 with even less updated to 1.10.
I'm curious...would the lumberjack have any issues with the trees in Realistic Terrain Generation mod? It makes the trees quite...tall, and I'm not sure if the lumberjack has a limit to how tall the trees are. You can see in the pic below the size of the trees.