- Reduced noise in fog
- Fixed sky, end and nether
- Fixed glowing lamps, beacons and beams
- Modified lights and shadow again
- Fixed lighting of main-hand and off-hand
Version 1.8.9 B-v3.0.16.zip
- Added support for nether and end
- Added dynamic ambient and grass illumination
- Fixed SSAO banding issue
- Added fire glows and fixed DOF cursor transition
- Fixed specular map effect
- Modified visual of clouds, beacons and transparent objects
- Modified visual of hand, fixed shadow
- Improved fire model
Default normals and specular NormSpec.zip
- version 1.8.9 resource pack
- release 0.1 (mostly auto generated)
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
In my opinion, the screenshot provided is terrible, but I tried the shader and I really liked it. It's not so foggy as in that screenshot... It's not too dark and not too bright. The best I've seen so far (to play normally with better graphics)
Amazing mod! I really like the development that you've done here! I went ahead and made a YouTube video featuring your mod if you don't mind! The viewers seem to really like it too! If you wanna see the video it'll be right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ThBdIKQmg
This is the only shader pack I've found so far that doesn't display very strange moving shadows from all the non-vanilla blocks in my modpack and doesn't having moving terrain shadows when I move and has nice reflective water. I also get about 50fps @ 2560x1080 which is quite nice.
I think I'll play around with the lighting a bit to try and make it a tad realistic (Basically just decrease saturation and increase sun bleach).
I just found this piece of art, cannot wait till I load it up!
Gonna stick with it probably when I get sadisfied, since I search for a gloomy pack... shader for my resource pack that would fit the moody theme of it... from the pictures provided this seems to be a winner :)))