like standard 1.7.2 or use installer For 1.7.10:
install like 1.6.4 For 1.7.2:
Experimental: Place zip file to /mods
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
- Go in subfolder "Versions"
- Rename the folder "1.7.2" to "1.7.2_zoom"
- Go in the subfolder "1.7.2_zoom"
- Rename "1.7.2.jar" to "1.7.2_zoom.jar"
- Rename "1.7.2.json" to "1.7.2_zoom.json"
- Open the file "1.7.2_zoom.json" with a text editor and replace "id":"1.7.2" with"id":"1.7.2_zoom" and save the file
- Copy the files from the ZoomMod ZIP file in "1.7.2_zoom.jar" as usual and remove the META-INF folder from "1.7.2_zoom".
- Start the official launcher
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Select "Use version:" -> "release 1.7.2_zoom"
- Click "Save Profile"
- Click "Play" or "Login" to start the game. If only "Play Offline" is available, then log out and log in again to fix it. For 1.6.4 REQUIRED Forge:
Place zip file to /mods
I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL MINECRAFT MOD SUPPORT AGENT, SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT PROBLEMATIC MODS THAT ARE NOT MINE. If you're having trouble/crashes with a mod, you'll have better luck resolving it in this forum section than PMing me. If you already made a topic, be patient about responses. If you have troubles with anything non-Minecraft related on your PC, I might be able to help, though, but no promises. Even though I could wish to be, I'm not a wizard.