Minevolution is a game I created initially with the intention of testing just what the rates of the efficiency enchantment were in pickaxes. I used a stone block that would replace itself 20 times a second and then would enchant pickaxes with various levels to see the difference. I eventually found it enjoyable and messed up with it. After that, it became a crazy game that not even I could have control over.
The premisse of the game doesn't even need to be explained. You wake up in a dark room with only one opening where you can see the sky. Below that opening you see an altar with a stone: The Infinite Stone. You have a wooden pickaxe, so what are you waiting for?
With the addition of the Battlegrounds, I present you the new Treasure mechanic. Where your explorers can find treasures and special and unaccessable items and give them directly to you.
You sell stone to upgrade your pickaxes, minerals, Bank and Helpers. And the good part? It's infinite! There is no limit to the amount of helpers anymore, so you can have as many as you want. Dwarves, Warlocks, you will see the numbers fly up in your bank account.
THE BATTLEGROUNDS UPDATE Changelog:
- Added The Battlegrounds
- Buffed pickaxes and made them more expensive
- Added "Special Offers" and "Warsmith" shops
- Added auto-deposit option
- Some secret features...
- Added more achievements
- Added Bank
- Modified Shops
- Helpers are now limitless in amount
- Helpers now deposit minerals directly to the Bank
- Added Trash
- The four corner slots are now all a part of the Bank: the Bank, the Smeltery Bank, the Netherbank and the Enderbank
- Added mining achievements
- All items will now be teleported to the top of the Stone, no more item scattering
Fixed starting in creative mode
Published the first verson of Minevolution.
- The adamantium pickaxe is really really fast, breaking 50 stones per second. Sometimes it's so quick that not even the game can calculate it properly and the stone becomes invisible. Don't worry, you can reset the stone in the options corner, along with some other things.
- With the adition of the Auto-deposit, i must warn you that any depositable item will be deposited, weather you can withdraw them or not.. They aren't gone, just unreachable until you unlock that part of the bank. So use it wisely!
I'm sorry, I just now realised a big mistake I made:
In order to unlock the smeltery, you NEED to buy a golden pickaxe, otherwise you won't get better resources and you won't upgrade. I have to change that.
This looks interesting. Certainly going to check it out. I hope you keep adding stuff to this as you can go quite far with content in these games.
You could make it possible to expand in to different rooms like one with a wood block so you can gather like herbs so you can make alchemy or one with a anvil so you can make swords and armour and recruit troops and take over land.
I just bugged out the stone (it went away but I could still stand on it) because of how fast my Adamentium pick was, so I relogged.
When I came back, all the villagers were gone and my Emerald progress changed back to Redstone again. I still have my emeralds/whatnot though
This has happened to me twice. I am not shure why it happens, but I don't think I can do anything about it It seems to be a bug where blocks and entities go back to where they where/what they were in the past when relogging.
Really stinks ;C I wish there was a way to save manually.
When playing 1.2, I noticed I was getting items like wheat, seeds, carrots etc. This was caused by a nearby village, as villagers can harvest crops now. The problem can be fixed by killing all the villagers and destroying all the farms in the village.
Wish I could update without redownloading. (That kind of thing would be awesome for Minecraft. On maps.) But anyways, to the point. Can you kill a trader? I punched one, once, but I don't know. If it was possible, that wouldn't be very good. I could test it by reuploading this to my saves folder, but meh.
Oh, (because it won't let me edit for some reason...) having more than one of a type of dwarf doesn't seem to increase the speed. I had 2 Stone Dwarfs, and by buying a third, nothing changed in the rate of getting stone.