Latest Update: New Christmas Tree Challenge Map has been Added!
Welcome to the YouAlwaysWin Map Collection page. All maps posted here are created by the members of the YouAlwaysWin Build Team. We design maps that are fun to play and great to watch others play on YouTube.
YouAlwaysWin is a YouTube channel, with over 80,000 subscribers and growing, dedicated to creating entertaining videos, primarily of Minecraft adventures, with your hosts GUNNS4HIRE and Meatwagon22. Our goal is to have fun, laugh, and share our adventures with all of you.
We hope you enjoy the maps we have created so far, and look forward to many more that will be added in the near future.
Jujubee is a Co-operative (2 player) Adventure/CTM/Puzzle map, and was created in Minecraft 1.3.2. There are no mods required to play this map. If you are playing solo, you will be required to spawn in 15 red-stone torches to complete the Monument area.
You can expect many hours of gameplay, with varying levels of difficulty throughout. YouAlwaysWin is currently doing a playthrough of this map on YouTube. Be sure to check it out.
This is a simple, but incredibly fun map to play with 2 or more people. It was created using 1.3.2, but should convert to newer versions of Minecraft without any issues.
How to win,
The first person to build a 2-story home (must have your bed in it), a wheat farm no smaller than 3x3, collect and place a block of Iron, Gold and Diamond in the applicable monument wins!
Here are the rules,
1. Pick which color you will be designated for the game (Blue or Green).
2. No player may cross (above or below) or destroy the Red wool, nor are you allowed to walk or build on the red wool.
3. Players of the opposite color may not cross (above or below), destroy or place blocks on the color wool of the opposing team. E.g. Team blue cannot cross or build on the green wool.
4. Anytime a player goes outside their respective color wool (safety zone), they may be engaged in PvP.
5. Players may use bow and arrows to knock the other player off blocks, or kill that person, regardless as to where they are located on the map.
If you are still not sure how to play the game, I recommend you watch the video preview.
This map was made using 1.4.5, and requires Command blocks to be enabled if you are playing on a server.
This is a 2 Player PvP Complete the Monument map. The first player to obtain all 6 colored wool blocks, from the 6 challenge areas, and place them in their CTM monument area wins!. Check out the video below to see exactly how the game is played.
Note - the Mob Battle tower has been changed to make it easier to complete, as it was WAY too difficult before.
Looks cool, subbed
EDIT: Just noticed the amount of subs this chan has! Wow! XD! *Feels tempted to post FIRST now..." xD.
Thanks for subbing, appreciate the support. We were lucky enough to play with the Yogscast this past weekend for 3 hours during their Christmas Charity Livestream. Hopefully will be posting the videos in the next week or so.