I wanted to share with you one of my creations. It took me about three days to build and is still a work in progress, but here it is!
Tenjin Elementary School!
AKA Heavenly Host Elementary, this custom map is based on the cursed setting of Corpse Party: Blood Covered. This WIP however, is a bit more like the school was before it became a living hell. In the future, if this thread is still alive, I will post my own modified version, with extra rooms and some logic fixes, and the cursed versions of the preceding, (I may also make a Corpse Party-esque custom story!) At the moment, this is only the set, there is no story yet. I would like some feedback on the design before I make a full story.
Differences you may notice (because I'm OCD about this stuff):
- Some classrooms may be narrower than they're supposed to be.
- The stairwells in the second wing are a bit off.
- Some rooms were reoriented so they would fit.
- Some pathways don't exist.
- Some notes may be missing.
- I forgot the Locker Room, Pool, and Pump Room
- I may have forgotten the Principal's Office.
Stuff I want to do with this:
- Create the cursed version.
- Make a Corpse Party-esque custom story.
- Make a texture pack to enhance the mood.
With more to come later, I hope you enjoy this map!
Note: I've been very busy with school and junk so this may take much longer than originally anticipated. That and with Corpse Party: Book of Shadows having been released finally in North America, I'm gonna be even more busy. Thanks for your patience!
I'm so sorry everyone! I had totally forgotten about this project of mine. I had meant to update it, but stuff had been going on and I totally forgot. I hadn't received any notifications about replies. Seeing that this recently got some more interest, I may try to continue this project. I'll post updates soon. They won't be too quick, but I promise it'll happen!