Kingdom of Xyst [1.2.5] ⌘ [24/7] ⌘ [MUMBLE] ⌘ [MCMMO] ⌘ [PVP] ⌘[FACTIONS]

Quote from jackcalz

This is a nice server! Keep up the good work.

Thanks!
    Cool server!
    I love this server.
    What are the outages about? Mod app coming shortly.

Jackcalz the Epithetless.
    JackCalz's Position Application:

Position: Either one, whichever you (Presumably tomato) think is suitable.
    Something about myself(Tooting your own horn): Well, I'm 13 years old, I am currently in 10th Grade, and I play computer games quite frequently. I love puns, even if they are bad(Stinky, Horrible, Punriffic, you get the idea.) But pretty much, I'm just your average joe. Or jack.
    What Seperates me from the Rest: Well, I've had experiences modding before and know many commands. My minecraft knowledge is pretty extensive, excepting any redstone besides the basics and potion recipes. I am a willing learner as well. I do have a good sense of justice, so any punishments I dole out will be fair and rational. (I hate this:
    Newbie Player1> "I hate this server!"
    Player1 left the game
    Moderator pooploser99> BAN!)
    Pictures: I didn't remember to take pictures/screenshots, but I haven't done many big projects anyway. Guess this is a good place to start, judging by the dragons.

Anything else you need, just contact me soon.

Yours Inconsequentially,

JackCalz, the epithetless.
    Quote from jackcalz

What are the outages about? Mod app coming shortly.

Jackcalz the Epithetless.

Ignore.
    IGN: GhostGunnerKing
    Position: moderator/Builder

Something about yourself: I have played on your servers since the old XYST. I love to build and design things. I am going to school for architecture.

What separates you from the rest: I have experience in designing and building. I also have been playing on your servers for a while so you know me. I am a strict miner and builder. I have had experience with in being a mod.
    Thanks for looking and you can contact me anytime. Here are some pictures.

My skins are always made by ME!
    Message me about my server:ozcraft.no-ip.org
    My application:
    IGN: Rubuscus
    Postition: Builder
    Something about me: I'm 14, and have had minecraft for almost a year. I have played on the server for a week, and am really enjoying it. No lag and good community. I love building, and really want to contribute to the server.
    What separates you from the rest: I am easy to get a long with, and am reasonable. I have cycled through a lot of servers and looked at videos, and I have quite a few ideas on building faction bases and such. I will not exploit creative mode, i.e spawning diamond tools and xp potions.
    Pics: I didn't really know what to put here, so i have put a few shots of my current survival house. (I don't stick to one world for very long) http://imgur.com/urvo4,g9v3P#0
    LOVE the server It is great no lag :D Keep it up :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes