[1.2.5][NOWHITELIST][HARDCOREPVP][FACTIONS][SHOPS][LWC]+[MORE]

UPDATE THE SERVER COMPLETE WITH A NEW MAP AND PLUGINS! BECAUSE OF THE NEW UPDATE...

Read the topic post for full details!
    My experience on this server was terrible. I logged on and was playing when the owner repeatedly killed me and other players. He flew around killing us all and taking our stuff. I asked him to stop and he said "IM THE OWNER ILL DO WHAT I WANT. STOP B****ING!" I told him he wasn't a very good owner, and was immature. I was then banned. Do not waste your time on this server, the staff are abusive little kids.
    I want to be rich one day. Some people are so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
    Quote from Aboba5

My experience on this server was terrible. I logged on and was playing when the owner repeatedly killed me and other players. He flew around killing us all and taking our stuff. I asked him to stop and he said "IM THE OWNER ILL DO WHAT I WANT. STOP B****ING!" I told him he wasn't a very good owner, and was immature. I was then banned. Do not waste your time on this server, the staff are abusive little kids.

Ha you stupid idiot. I killed you once. and was legit with a diamond sword without flying. only time i put creativemode on was after the fight!
    it's a pvp server i had no food only a sword? I never stole anything why would i need it? I rewarded you with 10diamonds and 20iron ingots for a good fight. go troll in another topic.
    Calling me an idiot doesn't help. You gave yourself full diamond armor and tools. You killed me and several others multiple times. I'm not trolling, you were. You repeatedly abused newbies and swore violently at everyone. I asked you to stop and you went into a capslock fit and then banned me for pointing out your ignorance. Please mature.
    I want to be rich one day. Some people are so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
    Quote from Aboba5

Calling me an idiot doesn't help. You gave yourself full diamond armor and tools. You killed me and several others multiple times. I'm not trolling, you were. You repeatedly abused newbies and swore violently at everyone. I asked you to stop and you went into a capslock fit and then banned me for pointing out your ignorance. Please mature.

You think you're so smart? I never had any armour on. I never swear at everyone only you for the QQ about pvp it's a pvp server get over it.

You really have nothing better to do? You have to try and put my server down.
    may i suggest setting up a war zone on the regular world. make it like a wide open expanse of land in a prairie or forest or mountain biome then set it as a warzone. and factions can march there to fight. make pvp more sensible and also add classes it will add depth to the game
    1.4 is gonna be epic some interesting features it will have are listed herehttp://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features
    Thanks for you're feedback. i will look into it.
    I'm looking into new ideas. And adding Shops to chests instead of in game commands.
    Will everybody be able to make and use chestshops?
    Quote from WOMSRob

You think you're so smart? I never had any armour on. I never swear at everyone only you for the QQ about pvp it's a pvp server get over it.

You really have nothing better to do? You have to try and put my server down.

No I don't think I'm smart, I just think you're forgetful. You did spawn yourself full diamond amour, and a diamond sword and bow. You swore at everyone, not just me. Please accept constructive complaints/blatant truths.
    Add shops to signs removed command shop.

Updated Spawn. Added New Spawn Building and a portal.
    Added Chest Lock.

To stop Faction Members steeling loot.
    Need some real PKer's Everyone whines and joins the same faction >.>
    replaced Factions with towny. because of request. Most of server voted.

Towny protects Blocks in non war. However when at war griefing is possible
    Towny has a few problems. Looking for a replacement...
    Replaced towny with Factions.

Added a new Anti Grief in only for finding out who griefed Spawn roads.
    I freaking love PERFECTCRAFT ITS AMAZIGN AND all the staff is soooooo nice
    Updated server to 1.2.4!
    Pro's
    - Small server, everyone can still easily catch up
    -Pvp, ofcourse:)

Cons
    -Staff is way to nosey, tps to you while still being in a 'legit' faction to ask if you join faction, thus getting location etc.

Conclusion: Staff needs to be replaced and/or grow up.
    Update:
    Staff not only randomly destroys possesions (mobspawners) but also threathens with ban if you kill them in fair PvP..
    Staff needs to grow up, still.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes