WW2 RP Server

IGN: PandaNinja223

Reason: I love RPing and building. And I would like to help out and have fun!
    Bump for people!
    Quote from furrycoat

Hey, I was thinking about starting up a WW2 RP server. The game would be set in 1941 when Hitler invaded the soviet union. The players would be able to choose there side, either Germany or Russia. There will be an airforce and infantry with organized squads and a military hierarchy. Is anyone interested in helping me make this server? I also need lots of builders to help make the important cities during that time such as Berlin and Moscow. If you would like to help post on this thread with your In-game name and I will send you the server I.P. We are currently testing out the mods WW2 guns and Planes. To install the mod check out this link.
    http://ww2mod.net/Installation.html

Some screen shots.

You fricking copy cat! You stole my servers idea! AND YOU EVEN POSTED MY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY DAMN PERMISSION!
    bump
    IGN: McJihad
    I would like to join this server it sounds really fun, and interesting
    IGN: Guddygu616
    I want to join to help build and battle. Man it sounds really fun.
    Quote from Osterlitz

You fricking copy cat! You stole my servers idea! AND YOU EVEN POSTED MY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY DAMN PERMISSION!

Woah, greatminds think alike! Just because he has a server with the same concept dosen't mean he 'copyied' it.
    Some people consider me as their best friend. And then some people just haven't met me yet.
    IGN: shane11223344556

I would like to help out with you server. I like ww2 history ! :biggrin.gif:
    Quote from jjames2000

Woah, greatminds think alike! Just because he has a server with the same concept dosen't mean he 'copyied' it.

1.) He applied in our server about a week ago, and ours was by fact the SAME IDEA. He would periodically come on and off and would explore the server on it's own frequently.

2.) In the screenshots I see he has nearly identical architecture to our server, and even the swastikas on the floor, which we did (and he saw).

3.) To show how much of a copy cat he was, he even used OUR GUIDE/WEBSITE (Intended for people installing the mod to join OUR SERVER) to help you guys install the mods.

4.) http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/498398-minecraft-ww2-server-is-now-open-register-planes-modvehicles-modguns-mod-massive-landscape/page__p__6565717#entry6565717

Check out that thread for further proof that he did apply, and he robbed us of our concept.

Cheers.
    Can me and my friend join ciathereaper->my friend and Lionel1998->me
    i am not on the whitelist
    IGN name is eyewa

i want to help i spent about 3 yrs studying WW2 :smile.gif: :smile.gif: :smile.gif: :smile.gif: :smile.gif: :smile.gif: :blink.gif:
    Quote from Osterlitz

1.) He applied in our server about a week ago, and ours was by fact the SAME IDEA. He would periodically come on and off and would explore the server on it's own frequently.

2.) In the screenshots I see he has nearly identical architecture to our server, and even the swastikas on the floor, which we did (and he saw).

3.) To show how much of a copy cat he was, he even used OUR GUIDE/WEBSITE (Intended for people installing the mod to join OUR SERVER) to help you guys install the mods.

4.) http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/498398-minecraft-ww2-server-is-now-open-register-planes-modvehicles-modguns-mod-massive-landscape/page__p__6565717#entry6565717

Check out that thread for further proof that he did apply, and he robbed us of our concept.

Cheers.

1.) He has had this idea for some time now before you made yours.

2.) He has done hardly any of the construction. ACVTV personally had that idea and he made that Swastika. All the structures were made by a different person.

3.) Your website was openly on the internet and it had no sort of terms of use or copyright available to view.

4.) I heard that server is **** and needs a LOT of revamping.
    :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: to you TehParty
    well my ign name is eyewa

i spent 3 years studying WW2 and things i'd love a WW2 server so yeah let me in on the fun please :rolleyes:
    IGN: Isaac309

I want to help build.

p.s. im shane11223344556's bother
    wait i am not in whitelist?
    IGN: Alikhan144
    Osterlitz, Few words.

1. If someone makes a WW2 server, it doesnt mean its copying.

2. nearly 50 - 80% of the buildings were built by other people.

3. Berlin's HQ is COMPLETELY different than the one in your server. So is the building style.

4. Come here on good terms or give PROOF that he is copying and being a *****. Aka get screenshots of your buildings, his app, ect..... Stop comming here and making everyone assume your "Correct" and hes a little fag without GOOD proof. Otherwise your the little fag which you are being right now.

5. DONT POST ON THIS THREAD AGAIN UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF OR YOU HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY!
    Well said Steel, I've been trying to talk to them on their topic but they've been giving me excuses and runarounds. It appears they chose us for griefing in general and 'because he stole an idea' only in context of an excuse for using all caps rage and destroying the buildings that have been put up.

In other words, they are just a bunch of trouble making children.
    PC Crafter
    Quote from Alikhan144

wait i am not in whitelist?
    IGN: Alikhan144

Sorry about that. Your white listed.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes