lahwran's server

smp.lahwran.net
    No :55555 anymore!

my nicknames are theborad and blendmaster1024, I'll be using theborad more as it's shorter and therefore easier to type when I need to type it quickly.

the server is generally modeled after the rules of the prox12 minecraft server, which I played on and really liked.

Stupidity on the rise with a 40% chance of ****storms.
    An SMP server hosted by my favorite modder? Sweet! =D
    Quote from samusaran253 »
    Come on guys, we're getting off-topic, this is a thread about kicking men in the testicles.

Quote from WTFClock »
    You'll be surprised by how few people actually put a bathroom in their house.
    Where else would you ****?
    Where else?
    Quote from lahwran »
    so I'm still trying to get biome terrain working how I want, and currently have no plugins. when I get this going, it will be greylist - free to play on for anyone, but you can buy protected land or something. not thought too much about it yet, I'll try to keep it cheap, it only has to cover the cost of keeping the server up.

for now, here is the IP:
    194.100.249.247:55555
    (five fives, get it?)

until it's running for real, I won't make any guarantees about uptime. also, the world might be reset before I go "live" so don't build anything serious yet.

my nicknames are theborad and blendmaster1024, I'll be using theborad more as it's shorter and therefore easier to type when I need to type it quickly.

journey to find a....spawn..XD
    Need to start building the spawn area :tongue.gif: tell me when your on lahwran
    -reset and reserved-

a 1337 would have said "To long did not read".
    hey lahwran, mind if i drop in and poke about? this rule list has me quite interested, kind of a balance between what i want in a server and what every other server has (most PvP-active servers do it horribad...)
    i read all of them and I agree! this server is :Diamond:
    Quote from H3xer1n »
    hey lahwran, mind if i drop in and poke about? this rule list has me quite interested, kind of a balance between what i want in a server and what every other server has (most PvP-active servers do it horribad...)

thank prox12, it's still mostly their rules. and of course, come on in!

-reset and reserved-

bump
    So just to clarify the rules above, if I were to build something outside of a PvP zone it wouldn't be destroyed or raided?
    Well, unless someone wanted to break the rules of course.
    well yes, except that at the moment the only non-pvp zone is the spawn, and it's also protected.

Ah I see! :oD

Are there any future plans for Peaceful zones or will it all be strictly PvP?
    no plans, but that's just because there are no plans either way. I'm still working on getting ready for a "grand opening", everyone seems to agree that all that's left is a spawn (and maybe a shop plugin) and we're good to go.

*is going to go onto this*

Have the feeling I know a few loopholes. Ill test them for you later
    ]http://i.imgur.com/IWjTF.gif If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed, 99% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 1% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.
    I usually play on a server that has the /kit command but they only have a joke kit. It's be a man, typed as beaman, and it gives players one sapling and one torch. Seeing as this server is pvp I wanted to get as far from everything as possible to give myself a good protection range from everyone. But with day and night cycling it is hard to safely travel. this is where i get to the point I was hoping we could have some way to get a single torch.If it is using the kit thing you could give it an extremely huge time delay like months, or just make it a one time thing. The purpose of the torch is so a player can dig below the ground and make light so nothing spawns on them.I have torches now thanks to a nice player, but I am sure others would appreciate it.
    Quote from Detsuahxe »
    No one using a creeper avatar has ever posted anything worth reading.
    Fact.
    hi,

My in game name is bioncleboy (all you need to know) and i have been playing on the server for 3 realtime days and i stil have not benn promoted to builder. lahwran if you would please promote me that would be exelent
    thanks,
    bioncleboy
    Quote from bioncleboy »
    hi,

My in game name is bioncleboy (all you need to know) and i have been playing on the server for 3 realtime days and i stil have not benn promoted to builder. lahwran if you would please promote me that would be exelent
    thanks,
    bioncleboy

I'll search the log to see who's missing builder now.

alrighty, should be good as far as who is builder. now the only problem is this damned memory limit...
    I need to find a better place to host it :tongue.gif:

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes