Here's a pic of the new creative block called stone bricks;
Is there only one new block? I can see two extra textures in the terrain.png file. The color looks similar to sandstone, but there are engravings on it. I can make out a creeper face, and eye, a square and something else on them...
I've tested the pre-release and if it is released in its current state it would be a major gaffe by Mojang.
The Anvil world generation is still not generating trees properly and it has been like this from the beginning. Has anyone brought this to Jeb/Mojang's attention.
I will list the issues trees have in generating again like I have before just in case somebody here wants to bring it to Mojang's notice.
1) Birch trees are almost non-existant.
2) All oak trees generated are 5 blocks or less tall. No branching trees exist. (aka small forest bug)
3) Pine trees do not generate at all.
4) In swamps swamp trees are only generating in 1 block deep water and are not found on land anywhere.
5) Mushroom Islands do not generate giant mushrooms.
Some Screens of the issues.
1) and 2)
Hopefully this will be fixed before any official release. I find it hard to believe that it hasn't been brought to the developers attention.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
When no one was looking, the Endermen took forty blocks.
They took 40 blocks. That’s as many as four tens. And that’s horrible.