Please post your thoughts about the entire update in this thread, and let us know what are your favourite (and least favourite) parts of the update are!
Threads with the topic of "What do you think about 1.9?" will be deleted. Don't worry, we won't be closing threads that are about thoughts on specific parts of the update, providing that there isn't already a thread about the same thing.
- Enderman sounds
- Enderman gets scarier (stronger etc)
- The run bug get's sorted out (bouncing under the ceiling causes you to run really quickly)
- A lot more monsters exclusively for each biome (like swamp creatures and such).
- Prevent abandoned mines from spawning in the air
- Skills and stuff for the skillpoints
- Remove the regeneration of HP and introduce alchemy instead (mixing mushrooms and herbs for potions), it would make more sense.
I really hope we get to assign a key for the sprint function, that double W tap rarely works, i'm constantly tapping the W key to get it to work and it's just frustrating altogether.
I'm also hoping the redstone will be able to detect all devices that run on redstone when they are near by and divert power to them, i really don't understand why it was only made to detect where the beginning of a repeaters is near but not for other devices such as, noteblocks, dispersers and such. It has 0 negatives and 100% positives, please Mojang make redstone right, the way it should be.
What i hope to see is
- Better villages as they are ugly at the moment ( My opinion, no hate)
- Biome Mobs (Desert = scorpions, Swamp = crocs)
- Mod Support
- Dynamic Lighting
- Use for ender pearl
- More crafting abilities
- Skill tree
- More strongholds
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
So I've Been Thinking, When Life Gives You Lemons, You Don't Make Lemonade, You Get Mad At Life, Make It Take Back The Lemons!
things i want to see in 1.9 is:
-fix the sound when you cut coweb (atm it is the same as the stone sound)
-colouring planks with dye
-stuff like cocoa beans more common
-more to do in the nether
-obsidian tools and armour
-more crafting recipes for things like sugar
-and fix the mobs, sometimes you cant hit them because half of the mob is stuck in a block or something like that.
-add a superrare mob that drops something very valueable like diamond or something
Dragons :tongue.gif: ( that you can mount )
adventure mode with quest :biggrin.gif:
oh and skills that you can get from leveling up
This isn't wow so no quests... NO SKILLS from leveling up maybe just increase your mining ability by going faster and stuff herobrine was added in the pre release but removed and the dragons are the only thing I agree with.
-Endermen have their own sounds.
-Snow biomes return
-Biome specific mobs
-NPCs in the villages
-Skyworld would be cool
-New stuff for the Nether
-Skills and skill tree
-Boss Mobs in Strongholds
-Increase Stronghold count from 3 to unlimited.
I'll suggest a LOT more stuff later. Trying to remember everything right now.
- Endermen have options, Natural blocks, All blocks, off/on, ETC
- less lag (Sorry, just can't stand it)
- Better sounds (Endermen, stepping, ETC)
- Endermen are less common
- MineShafts and StrongHolds are better (No offense)
- Possibly remove EXP orbs
- Ice Pixil mob (From Wondercraft.net)
- NPCs :smile.gif:
- Lastly, BOSS MOBS! :biggrin.gif:
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I would like the hunger bar removed. I was playing a survival map on a server, and within the first 10 minutes with no sprinting, my hunger bar was down and killing me. So I put my stuff in a chest and died, but when I got back, someone was taking my stuff! I don't like the hunger bar. It's the hunger bar's fault.