Mob Talker Scripts Chest

where are the ones that game chap had like ghast or slime or blaze.
    plz make.

DIAMONDS FOR SUPPORT :Diamond:
    :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Right, I've found out what was wrong with my Skeleton script. About half a dozen bits needed changing, so I edited them and it worked (that's what you get when you edit scripts at gone 2 in the morning!).

Going to do a little bit more editing and will then put up for download.
    Quote from FartorXD1999

where are the ones that game chap had like ghast or slime or blaze.
    plz make.

DIAMONDS FOR SUPPORT :Diamond:
    :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

GameChap made the Slime and Blaze ones himself, so someone would have to make them. The Creeper and Enderman are already in the mod though.
    Offline at the moment. If you have any questions, inbox me or find me under the Mob Talker post and I'll get back to you! Currently working on Spider, Magma Cube, and Skeleton scripts.
    Quote from PyroPotter

I know him, but we're not exactly friends. He's a griefer.
    I am not a greifer -,-
    Quote from Billehgod

I am not a greifer -,-

Explain my multiple exploded buildings then.
    Uhm...In Pentigan's scripts,Blaze,Day 3,love16,it says:(Placeholder for male player sex scene) How the heck can I resolve this?
    Quote from PyroPotter

Explain my multiple exploded buildings then.
    pyro stop being mad that i pwned you and made you rage and leave the hamanchi netwrok btw when did this
    turn into a arugment forum?
    Quote from Billehgod

pyro stop being mad that i pwned you and made you rage and leave the hamanchi netwrok btw when did this

Hey, I had all reason to rage.
    Quote from PyroPotter

that i as on your bukkit server tlak aobut redstone ? how is that a reason to rage?
    Quote from PyroPotter

Quote from Billehgod

Guys, settle this on your own. Leave this post to the Mod or Scripts only please.
    Offline at the moment. If you have any questions, inbox me or find me under the Mob Talker post and I'll get back to you! Currently working on Spider, Magma Cube, and Skeleton scripts.
    Quote from ThrustCharge

Guys, settle this on your own. Leave this post to the Mod or scripts only please.
    I would talk to him on steam but he hasent been online on it for about 7 days
    Quote from LordVamdor1

Uhm...In Pentigan's scripts,Blaze,Day 3,love16,it says:(Placeholder for male player sex scene) How the heck can I resolve this?
    LOL just try everything
    Quote from Billehgod

I would talk to him on steam but he hasent been online on it for about 7 days

Then settle this in your Inbox, or through some other PM. This isn't to do with the Mod.
    Quote from ThrustCharge

Right, I've found out what was wrong with my Skeleton script. About half a dozen bits needed changing, so I edited them and it worked (that's what you get when you edit scripts at gone 2 in the morning!).

Going to do a little bit more editing and will then put up for download.

I hope your making scripts for other mobs even though it might be a hassle but, just tried out your script for the skeleton, it surpassed my expectation by few thousand miles.
    So I was testing out one of the scripts and trying to make one of my own, and I came across a problem.
    The instructions said that if the mob lives for more days than there are scripts, (ie there I made up to a day5 folder, but the mob lives for 6 or more days) then the mob would use the default.script found within the default folder, however, the mob does not speak at all after it runs of non-default scripts.
    This is happening with both a script I downloaded here and one I made myself. If anyone is having the same problem, or knows how to fix it, please let me know.
    Quote from ThatQuietKid

So I was testing out one of the scripts and trying to make one of my own, and I came across a problem.
    The instructions said that if the mob lives for more days than there are scripts, (ie there I made up to a day5 folder, but the mob lives for 6 or more days) then the mob would use the default.script found within the default folder, however, the mob does not speak at all after it runs of non-default scripts.
    This is happening with both a script I downloaded here and one I made myself. If anyone is having the same problem, or knows how to fix it, please let me know.

I'm having the exact problem. The mob is neutral(does not attack on sight) and does not burn in sunlight, however when right clicked with the mob talker, no interaction occurs. I do not know much about scripting but i think the loop function (if there is) is not working.(I'm just simply assuming the scripting is like python3.0)
    I demand Sexy Scripts!
    Quote from DPLSTHS

I demand Sexy Scripts!

I think you want Pentigans scripts.
    The slime in Pentigan's Scripts only says the default line "???", but does not continue past that point, even though it has lines that are meant to be said after that point. The slime can still be clicked on but will always bring up the "???" line. I haven't a clue what could be causing this, because the other mobs with the "friendly" lines seem to be working fine.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might be causing this?
    Quote from HeavyGuyFP

The slime in Pentigan's Scripts only says the default line "???", but does not continue past that point, even though it has lines that are meant to be said after that point. The slime can still be clicked on but will always bring up the "???" line. I haven't a clue what could be causing this, because the other mobs with the "friendly" lines seem to be working fine.

i only got blaze to keep telling me off, never friendly =/
    Quote from HeavyGuyFP

Seems to be a generic problem with Slimes, likely to do with the various scales of slime.

Also working on the next update for my scripts, the person who gave me the 1-4 rods suggestion gave me a bunch of other ones for other mobs.

;D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes