1. Be nice, don't threaten anybody etc.
2. Don't grief, steal or edit something without permission from the builder/owner.
3. Obey mods and admins.
4. Don't ask for a higher rank, I will promote you when I find it fitting.
5. Don't ask for free stuff, we will only give you free building materials when it is a community build etc.
6. Don't trespass if somebody has stated that they don't want you to do it or has written a sign next to their house saying this.
7. No use of TNT without permission.
8. Don't use hacks.
9. Use common sense.
Guidelines are things that you should follow and will make you a more likely candidate for promotion.
1. Be helpful. Answer questions in the chat, help fend off monsters for people.
2. Have pretty good grammar. (This is not so important)
3. Don't break the rules.
More to be added.
If you are an admin or mod, follow these rules.
1. Don't give people free items, only in special occasions. This is important. No real exceptions unless you speak with me about it first. (Very important)
2. Be nice. Don't swear too much.
3. Don't get angry at people, stay cool.
4. If you have a command you don't know how to use don't experiment with it. Ask somebody that knows what it does (for example me or other mods/admins).
5. Ask before teleporting people or using other commands at them or their houses. (Not so much of a rule, it's just nice if you do)
6. Be awesome. (Important)
I made a twitter account to show when the server is online and other info: Link.
I recommend that you read it, or you might miss important news.
Server is closed
Post here if you have any questions or problems regarding this server.
iDexter, you got banned because people complained that you killed somebody. I meant to write about that PvP thing on the rule board. I'm don't know how to edit the OP, so I would like some help with that.
First day of the server pretty sucessful, though a couple of griefers burned down some buildings.